Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

The warden saton a bench, her golden locks swaying in the wind. She was waiting for the first students to arrive before making the introduction as she did every year. She watched as Eiji and his dragon Zach walked into view. At her side was an incubator with ten dragon eggs inside. They were large, a little bigger than an ostrich egg. Those were due to hatch in a few minutes, the new hatchlings would be given to the freshmen so that they could form a close bond. She spotted a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar faces approaching the school from the direction of the village. She cleared her hroat, ready to make the anouncement.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 am

"Can someone help me please?" Tsume asked. Kazeshini wasn't planing on letting go just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Eiji watched as the first years played with their new dragons and mounted Zach. Being a young dragon, their was only enough room for him to fit. After a short run, they took to the sky to do some flight training of their own.
The warden raised a hand
"Alright! Everyone straight to their rooms! Hatchlings only may come into the dorms. And older and they'll have to sleep in the lower levels of the main building. Warden out!" And wih that, she mounted a jet black dragon and shot in the air, going out on some sort of task.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Aurora listened to the warden, then cradled the now sleeping Nettlewing in her arms. She smiled then turned to Tsume, "I'm cant wait to see what the dormitories are like!"
The pale girl gave a quiet wave, then wandered off towards wherever the dorms were. Nettlewing stirred slightly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Eiji suddenly seemed to leap out of the sky-off of Zach rather. He walked to his room and unlocked the door, but not before spotting Aurora.
"Oh, hello again. I see you got a Vinius dragon." He observed, using his knowlege of dragons from which he learned in class.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Tsume was tugging his hand free, "Grr come on Kazeshini we have to go." he said Kazeshini finaly let go,Tsume fell back. Getting up Tsume walked on to the dorms. Kazeshini let out a hiss and followed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm

The pale young girl just nodded silently and glanced down at the sleeping dragon in her arms.
She smiled then searched for her own dorm keys. The dormitory she was in was supposed to be a shared one, but only Aurora was in it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Eiji Opened his door and walked in, immediately collapsing on the bed. He was wondering why Aurora had shyed away like that, but simply closed his eyes to take a nap. He had been working hard today to get Zach to be less childish.
If only Zach hadn't snuck in.
The yellow dragon was in the room, peeking from the closet. He sneaked over to Eiji and licked his face.
With a startled jump, he awoke from his slumber.
"Zach!" he whispered in a stern tone. The young dragon rolled on his back with his wings spread out. He wanted to play some more, but Eiji ignored him. After a few minutes of pleading Eiji finally gave in.
"Fine, you can sleep in here today." he said with a smile. Zach was now co tent, and he curled up by the bedside.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Tsume looked around for his dorm. Kazeshini was looking around aswell there was so much for the small Dragon to take in. "It's big huh?" Tsume said as he went to pet his Dragon. Kazeshini saw what he was about to do and bit his hand again. "Ahhhh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Eiji nearly fell off the bed at the sound of the shriek. He tossed a clean sheet over Zach and stepped outside to see Tsume.
"Uh..are you oksy?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Aurora gently laid Nettlewing on the bed. She herself wasn't tired yet, so she decided to let her dragon sleep while she explored the room. There were two beds, shared dorm, and there wasn't a speck of dust anywhere. She wondered who she'd be sharing the room with.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 am

Tsume turned to see Eji stand in his dorm, Tsume forced on a smile, "I'm fine. I think i'm supposed to share a dorm with you." he explained. Kazeshini growled once again and looked at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:23 am

"Oh...er.." he spat out, at a complete loss of words."I'm Eiji, it's a pleasure to meet you." he finally said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 pm

"The plesure is all mine Eji-senpai. I know we just met but can you help me get Kazeshini to let go?" Tsume asked seething. Kazeshini decided to let go and went around the hallway to checkeverything out.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:03 am

"You should really keep an eye on that one." he said, still looking in the direction in which the dragon had disappeared in. His face still resembled a kind man, though at the back of his head he was wo dering if he should kick Zach out
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"I know he isn't what I expected. Kazeshini come on!" Tsume said to his Dragon while rubbing his hand. Kazeshine let out a hiss but followed his partner.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:38 am

"This is dorm number 203. You have the right room?" he said, just trying to avoid having Zach discovered.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:46 am

Tsume looked at the sheet of paper that he was given. "Yep. It says Dorm 203." he said as kazeshini was sniffing around the room.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:50 am

Zach peeked from underneath the sheet and directed his gaze towards Kazenishi.
Eiji looked back then turned back with the same expression.
"Well, go ahead and make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 am

Kazeshini tilted his head in confusion and went over to the sheets and sniffed them. Tsume brought his bags in from the hallway. "Thank you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:00 am

Eiji scratched his head for a moment as he went into thought. Well that and his head started itching. Suddenly their was a low grunt and the sheets bounded backwards. Zach raised his head from under the covers and sniffed the hatchling. In the meantime, Eiji was face-palming himself as his dragon blew its cover.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Tsume was listening to some rock music and didn't knowtice anything while he was unpacking his things. Kazeshini leapt back and let out a small growl in suprise.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 am

He began to push Zach under the bed, trying to keep Tsume from noticing. The young, yellow dragon still persisted on socializing and peeked out from under it. Being stronger then Eiji, even for his age, Zach overpowered him and tilted his head at Kazeshini.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Kazeshini looked at the older Dragon in curoiasity and made small growls and clicks."(Hello. Who are you?)"(Like a Vilasrapter.) Tsume was still unpacking not taking notice that there was another Dragon in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class   Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ring of Fire Rp Topic- First Day of Class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3