Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek's Living Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Derek walked out of the portal, "So, what did you guys think of that mission?" he asked turning around to his team that was following behind him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 pm

"You will tell him the truth though right?" Derek asked, "How what happened in the park was an accident?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yeah, I'm getting bored anyway. It's no fun anymore." Juliet shrugged. She looked down at herbs cobblestone in the street, and then up at the sky. "....I think I'm going to go back to the library after this. There's a lot to be recorded....... hidden away........." she mumbled as she spun on her heel and slowly began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

"Julie wait," Derek said, getting off of the ground. He walked over to Juliet, and grabbed one of her hands. He then pulled her over to him and kissed her one last time. When he pulled away he smiled and said, "See you back at the manor," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Juliet's heart lept into her throat when Derek kissed her again. She just looked at him for a moment, but then she smiled. She just smiled. And after that, she took off for the park where she was certain her brother was. Once she arrived and entered, she started to look around for him. "ADAM! Hey Adam, where'd you go? I need to tell you something!" she called
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Adam was walking around in the park when he sees his sister yelling his name. "Hey sis over here!" Adam yelled while waving at Juliet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:42 pm

"Hey, you can stop tormenting Derek now. The whole park thing was an accident." she told him. "If your going to be mad at him, be mad at him for something that wasn't an accident." Juliet added, followed by a slight glance back to Yale.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"Wait it was an accident." Adam starches his head. "Well I have to apologize to Derek." Adam said but a little confused. "Can please tell me what really happened."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"Some punks on rollerskates pushed him over and when he bumped into me it happened." she shrugged. It was a freak accident and completely unintentional." she finished. "..... And unless you wanted to say something to me, I think I'm gonna go back to the library in the mansion. There's something I need to do." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Adam nods his head. "OK sis I will fix this and apologize to Derek." Adam said while he smile. "I will meet you back the mansion OK." Adam said while giving Juliet a hug.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:29 pm

"Okay, I'll see you soon!" Juliet smiled as she returned the hug and then ran off towards the mansion.

~some time later~

Juliet sighed and read over what she had just finished writing in her notebook one last time before tearing it out of the notebook. "If anyone saw this...." she muttered. She stood up and stretched out, then stashed the paper under the cushion of the chair she had been sitting in. She then left the library without noticing that a corner of the paper was still sticking out of the chair.

The page:
Spoiler:

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat May 18, 2013 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Adam was walking around the mansion the mansion and saw Derek in the Library, Adam sigh. Here we go. Adam walk in the Library. "Hey Derek we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Derek looked up from his book, "Hey what's up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Adam sat down near Derek. "I'm sorry for making your week worse i'm just trying to protect my little sister she is my only family and I don't want to lose her." Adam said in a clam voice.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 pm

"Don't worry it's fine," Derek said, "When you work with family... things get complicated. I've seen it plenty of times."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Adam nods his head "Well thanks for understanding and i hope this won't affect are friendship." Adam got up and saw a piece of paper under the seat. "What's this?" Adam garbed the paper and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yea," Derek said, "Don't worry about." he said, he then went back to his book.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Adam got done reading the note and and at the end it had J.S.W which was Juliet signature. "DEREK!" Adam puts down the paper and cracks his knuckles and throws a fireball at Derek but missed and hit the wall were the door was. "YOUR DEAD!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

"Woah!" Derek jumped when the fire ball flew by his face. He looked at the wall where the fireball hit and it was burning, he used some of his magic to suck the air out and force the flame to disappear. "What the heck Adam!? I could of swore we just made up!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:57 pm

"What's going on?!?!" Juliet shouted as she burst into the library. She was carrying a kettle of steaming hot water with an oven mitt in one hand and a box of tea bags in the other. She noticed the burnt mark on the wall and the whole library smelled of roses and coconuts. "Are you both insane ?!?!? A library is no place for a brawl!!!! And I thought you two were going to make up!!!!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Adam garbed the note on the desk and showed it to Juliet. "This will you should know this." Adam gave Derek a death stare after he handed Juliet the note.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:04 pm

"Wait what does that say?" Derek asked, he was utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Juliet set the tea bags down on the table and then gingerly set the kettle on the oven mitt and slid her hand out. She took the paper, already knowing what it was. "W-where did you find this?!? I could have sworn I hid it...." she muttered. Then a look of absolute dread crossed her face. She turned to look at Derek with wide eyes. "Y-YOU didn't see this, did you Derek?!?" she asked frantically.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

"No!? What is it!?" Derek asked, he was still confused.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Adam cracked his knuckles. "Its your funeral." Adam said getting closer to Derek.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:37 pm

"Woah woah Adam," Derek said, "I have no idea what that thing says, but I promise I didn't do anything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Derek's Living Nightmare
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next