Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek's Living Nightmare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Derek's Living Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Derek walked out of the portal, "So, what did you guys think of that mission?" he asked turning around to his team that was following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Adam was still mad because of what Derek did still so Adam just walked away without a answer.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Riley had been walking about the mansion, still trying to get a hang of the layout, when she spotted Derek, Adam, and Juliet. She raised a hand to wave at them but paused as she noticed Adam's cold demeanor. Riley picked the least mad looking of the three and posed her question."Ermmm...Juliet? What's up with those two?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am

Juliet, who had been hanging around the portal just laughed. "Scummy over there managed to get on Adam's bad side. Now Adam is making Scummy's life a living hell for it. It's so funny to watch." she commented, then flashed an evil grin at Derek before looking away. It had been like this for the past week.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 am

Derek watched Adam walk out of the control room, "Adam come on! It was an accident!!" he shouted.

Chronos was sitting down on the bench in the control room, "Still giving you a hard time?" he asked.

Derek let out a sigh, "Yea... he just won't listen to me," he said. After a short pause he looked over at Chronos, "You know, I could have swore that after the team from fifty years ago... We agreed that we would never employ siblings at the same time." he asked.

"That was a different case," Chronos said, "You know they were twin girls and both liked the same man."

"Well at least the guy didn't work with us." Derek said, he then walked out of the control room.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:18 am

Adam saw Juliet talking to Riley so he didn't interrupt. Man Derek saying it was an accident I don't believe him the way Juliet was yelling was not like her. Adam sighs. I need to take a break i'm going to the park to cool off. Adam hoping Derek won't mess with his sister when he is gone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 am

"Well, I'll see you soon Riley, I gotta bail. Imma head to the library so I can hit the books." Juliet grinned as she waved and walked away. As she made her way through the hallway, she began to think about the events of that week. "I know I'm normally abrasive, but.... Why is it that whenever he's around I'm such an insufferable jerk?" she thought aloud. "I'd never admit anything to HIM, but....... Still." she sighed as she pushed open the door to the library and entered. She grabbed a few old books on Alchemy and started to lose herself in them.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:53 am

Once Derek had reached the front room of the building, he saw Adam leave through the front door and he saw Juliet head in the direction of the library. While still watching the front door, Derek turned and went towards the library.

When he walked into the library he saw Juliet surrounded by a wide variety of books. He silently walked to a shelf, grabbed a book himself and took a seat in a chair across from Juliet. Without saying anything he took a quick glance at her and then started to read his book.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:58 am

Juliet buried her nose into her book when Derek entered the room and tried her absolute hardest not to look at him or make a comment about scum. She even managed to  ot throw her jacket at him. She curled up in her seat and pretended not to notice, and very slowly became reabsorbed by her research material.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 am

After about five minutes of silent reading and the fire crackling, Derek closed his book and looked up at Juliet. "Juliet we need to talk about Adam." was all he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm sorry but I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with my big brother." Juliet replied calmly, keeping her face in her book.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 am

"You know what I mean," Derek said, "You need to tell him the truth." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 am

Juliet sighed and looked up at Derek. Slowly, an evil grin began to creep across her face. "But, it's so fun to watch you squirm." she retorted slowly. "Like you have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:21 am

"Juliet," Derek said calmly, "Come on. Let's just put this all behind us." he added.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:33 am

"I'm sorry, but is pond scum supposed to talk? I've never heard of talking pond scum." Juliet commented as she stood up from her chair. She started to walk around the room. "I don't know if you noticed, but, I dont ever give up. It's one of my abrasive traits and it's why people don't get too close to me. That's how I live and that's fine for me. I'd prefer to be off on my own. The only person who's close to me is Adam." she explained. "And I need to keep some distance between you and I especially, considering how all the time, whenever I'm around you....." Juliet started, then stopped. ".....Nevermind. The point is, as long as I have Adam around I don't need to worry about feelings that I don't understand." she finished. As she said those last few words, she stopped at a wall and leaned up against it, her back being to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 am

Derek let out a small sigh, "Juliet," he said. All of the sudden he used his aura practically full blast. He air sealed the room, pinned Juliet on the wall with wind and rushed up to her. He went so fast that he just vanished and reappeared right in front of her. He rested his weight on one arm that he placed on the wall, and put his face right in front of Juliet's. "Listen Juliet," he said, anger obviously in his voice, "We are all immortal now... All of us! You, me, Adam, Riley, everyone. That means that we going to be together for eternity." he paused for a second and took a deep breath. He then started to talk with a calmer tone, "Now I may have to deal with my feelings for you for eternity... and I can tell your feeling something too... but I don't want to have another enemy for all eternity." he paused again and took another deep breath, "So please... tell Adam the truth..." he said. He then started to breath heavily to try and regain the breath and energy he lost from his rant and show of power.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 am

Juliet felt a little pain from the blast of air as it pinned her helplessly to the wall, and knocked the wind out of her. She even made a little squeak noise as she hit. And then, Derek was just there. And she was numb again. As he talked to her, her heart felt like it was about to break out of her chest. All she could do was stare wide-eyed at Derek as he began to speak. Whats more was she started to show emotion that a very select few had ever seen her face. She looked distraught and upset and even..... guilty. And regretful. Juliet wasn't one to regret her actions. Her philosophy was "look before you leap", and although it didn't seem like it at the time, she wasn't one to hold a grudge. She swallowed hard.

Once Derek was finished talking, Juliet was in a state completely reverse of her normal appearance. She grabbed her left arm and was breathing heavily to try and regain her composure. She opened her mouth a few times as if to speak, but no sounds came out. She started to reach for Derek, as if looking for help (or looking to help him), but something occurred to her and she quickly drew her hand back. The tears that had been forming in her eyes earlier began to slide down her face.

"I-I'm sorry..." she whispered, and then ran. She ran without looking back. She ran out of the Mansion in the direction of Yale, being careful to avoid places where people could see her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:38 am

When Juliet ran out Derek didn't know what to do. He was still recovering from his rant. When he heard Juliet apologize his body just froze. He just paced for a second and rubbed his fingers through his hair. Before leaving he slammed the side of his fist into the wall and caused a large amount books all of the library to fall onto the floor. He then ran out of the library and chased after her. He got out of the building and started to follow the faint scent of her aura.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:49 am

Juliet finally made it to Yale's campus and immediately darted off towards the far corner of the campus. She ran past every building and into an abandoned and forgotten courtyard. As she ran, cliuds out of nowhere began to roll in and rains began to fall lightly, and then progressively heavier. Juliet finally slowed and then came to a complete stop as she reached her destination: A small place in the abandoned courtyard where one tiny tree stood, surrounded by a circle of cobblestone. She sat down under the tiny tree with her knees folded up, then wrapped her arms around them and put her head in between them, curling up into a ball. She was soaked but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:54 am

Derek kept running and following the faint scent of Juliet's aura. He eventually reached the Yale campus. All of the sudden the scent of Juliet's aura became stronger. He then found Juliet sitting under the tree. He walked over to the tree and just sat down next to her, he didn't say a word because he could not think of anything to say.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 am

Juliet didn't move a muscle at first as Derek sat don next to her, but after a moment of awkward silence, she slowly reached her hand out and set it on the ground. It was almost touching Derek's hand. Less then a second later, a wall of iron spikes erupted from the ground. It wasn't very long, one could easily walk around it. As Juliet removed her hand from the ground, another spike came out of the ground in the place where it used to be. "....I know what I did was wrong, and I'm really sorry. I have trouble sometimes when it comes to handling my emotions. .......I'll go to Adam and explain everything. This used to be like a game to me, but.... I just don't want anymore pain. For anyone. Which is why... Why I try to keep you away from me." Juliet explained in a quiet, almost whisper-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Derek just sat silently as Juliet talked, he tried to take all of what she was saying in. He held his hand up to one the spikes and used his magic to practically turn it into dust. Once it was out of the way, he just reached over and calmly grabbed Juliet's hand. It was a loose hold and easy to slide away from. "It's alright," was all he could manage to say.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Juliet didn't do anything at first. She sat in silence for a few minutes, just letting Derek hold her hand loosely. Then, instead of trying to escape like she normally would have, she gripped his hand back. Much much harder. Any harder and she probably would have broken his hand. And then....... It took a lot of nerve for Juliet to do what she did next.

Juliet lifted her head out of her knees. Her expression was blank, there was no real emotion there to speak of. Then she turned her head over to Derek and glared at him, but it wasn't long before her expression softened. Then, without warning, she leaned forward and kissed him again, and this time it wasnt an accident.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Derek didn't know what to do when Juliet kissed him. He guessed it was a first for her just like it was for him. When Juliet started to lean back Derek leaned forward, he put his hand on Juliet's shoulder and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Juliet allowed herself to be pulled back into the moment with Derek when he reached out and grabbed her shoulders. It felt like her hear as swelling up so much it might pop. It beat fast like a little mouse's. She wished the momment could go on, but it wasn't long before something inside her made her pull away. She looked down at the cobblestone. "I live in a child's world........" she muttered very silently, so silently that it would have been hard to make out completely.

"Well. Now you actually kissed his sister. And he'd be so pissed if he found out." Juliet grinned, but it wasn't evil like it had been before. "It's a shame this never happened. I'd never dare kiss pond scum twice. It'd be bad for my health." Juliet mused as she stood up and stretched out her arms and legs. As she did, the rain started to let up. "Oh good, now I can go find him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek's Living Nightmare   Derek's Living Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Derek's Living Nightmare
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: The Warriors of Chronos-
Jump to: