Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A white ferret in the World of the Living

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

A white ferret in the World of the Living Empty
PostSubject: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Dago opened a Garganta to the World of the Living for a small trip. It has been a while since he had been here what better way then to explor it. For the time being he was in his Ferret form not wanting to alarm any of the Soul Reapers. What sort of crazy adventure will await him here?

Ooc: sorry for the lame intro it's all i could think of.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

There was a small gust of wind before a silent presence appeared behind Dago. It didn't speak, at least not to start with, just observed. Then, with her hands by her sides and her jet black scarf blowing in the wind, Shizu blinked at the ferret-like hollow.
"You should hide your spiritual pressure, not just change forms," she commented, her monotone voice seemed to echo in the silence of the night.

(I decided it's night time for some reason XD)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 pm

dago herd a soft whisper and turned around to see Shizu. When she said he should lower his SP he realized that he had forgotten to do that, "Think you Shizu-sama for remonding me. Where's Ren?" he asked concealing his SP. It had been a few day since he had started living in Los Noches, during that time he stayed close to Ren or Shizu incase anyone tried to pick a fight with him. He was concerned for Ren and decided to get her something from the World of the Living.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 pm

"Last time I checked she was in her room. Though she could be anywhere right now." replied the young arrancar, her bright blue gaze straying towards the sky. Despite the fact that she could see the night whenever she wanted to, just by going up onto Las Noches' roof, she still found it fascinating. Especially in the world of the living, where there were many stars and constellations.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:46 pm

"The night looks better in the World of the Living. It has stars." dago said looking up. He origanaly came here to try to get something special for Ren, her Birthday was coming up. Not the day she died but the day she was born also he wanted to see the grave that she had always went to.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

After a small pause and shift of feet as she stood in the air, Shizu replied with a short nod.
"Yes. I find them fascinating myself. The people here in the world of the living.... even though they know what the stars are, they still philosophize about them."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:07 pm

"Is there any way for us to get a gift for Ren?" Dago asked Shizu. He quickly hopped onto her shoulder. he was still unsure of what he should get for Ren.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:21 pm

"Depends what you want to get her," she replied, her voice carrying the usual emotionless tones. She turned her gaze from the sky down to Dago. Her bright eyes stood out like pools of pale blue sapphires against the dark of the night.

All of a sudden she seemed to flinch, her gaze shifting to the left before she used Sonido to abruptly disappear.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm

"I know that but I ment What-- Shizu-sama?" Dago said looking to the left. When he did there was a loud "Boom". A few building had crashed in the dust cloud and the ruble was a young Soul Reaper, "That hurt" he said looking to his side. Dago just blinked, "Did you sense any Hollows near by Shizu-sama? he asked. The Soul Reaper was frozen in place scared stiff, "E-e-e" he couldn't even say what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Shizu didn't answer Dago's question and instead reappeared behind a building where she then rushed out as if she had just heard the crash from nearby. Luckily for her, she was pretty good at hiding her Spiritural pressure and the remains of her hollow mask looked an awful lot like a hairband, neatly positioned amongst the black of her hair. Her scarf covered her hollow hole.

The young arrancar cautiously walked up to the Soul Reaper, picking her way through the rubble. She asked if he was okay in a sweet sounding voice. It was noticeably different from her usual emotionless one.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:27 pm

"I-I'm fine." he said in a scared tone as he got up. The kid stood up holding his Zanpakuto in front of him when the hollow came charging at them. "This isn't good. should we help him?" Dago asked Shizu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Shizu looked at Dago and whispered to him.
"Shh. Ferrets aren't supposed to talk. I'm surprised he didn't question how I could see him... since he's obviously unaware that I'm an arrancar."

Shizu turned to look at the Hollow, but instead of making a move, she stayed still. She would only blow her cover if she absolutely needed to.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Dago made a small growl of showing that he understood. The Soul Reaper leapt into the air and brought his sword down vanquishing the hollow. "Boy that was close. Huh?" he looked over his shoulder and noticed Shizu and Dago. he started to panic, "Oh no what am I going to do that human's just standing there looking at me. Can she see me? There's only one way to find out." he said to himself as he walked over to the "Human". Slowly he wayved his hand in front of Shizu's eyes
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

"Are you crazy?" asked Shizu as the Soul Reaper waved his hand in front of her face. She tilted her head to the side slightly at the rhetorical question. Her tone, once again was more like that of a small child than the emotionless and blunt ones that most were used to hearing from her. Perhaps this was what she had sounded like when she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

The Soul reaper took a few steps back, "Ok this kid can see me. what should I do?!" he asked in a panic. This guy is wierd. Dago thought. "Ok calm down Ritsu you can do this." he told himself. He kneeled down to shizu's eye level, "Are you lost?" he asked her.

Ooc: The way I made the guy made me think of Ritsu from FB. XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

(Lawl xD)

Shizu stood there for a second, then she shrugged, her blue eyes glancing around at the area, flicking from one thing to another before she finally decided to answer.
"I....don't know."

The arrancar wished she hadn't chosen such a sickeningly childish voice to put on as she was starting to regret it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"Well maybe I can help you get back home." Ritsu said before he turned away sneezing. "Ah-choo! Excuse me sorry but I- I'm, Ah-choo! Alergic to Weisles." he said taking out a hankerchif and blew his nose. Why does everyone think I'm a weisle? Dago thought.

Ooc: Dago's face -_-.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

"He's a ferret actually," smiled Shizu, picking up the white creature as if he was her pet. "He escaped. That's why I'm out here."
Her voice was the perfect imitation of a cheerful little kid who had just chased her beloved pet down the road. She spoke as if seeing Soul Reapers and Hollows was normal though.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 pm

"Shizu-sama I still have my hollow hole." Dago muttered quietly. Fortunatly Ritsu was too buisy blowing his nose to even hear the small hollow. "So do you remember what street you came from?" he asked shizu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Shizu didn't say anything to acknowledge the fact that Dago had spoken. Instead she just moved the positioning of the way she held the ferret so that she covered his small hollow hole, hiding it from view.
She then stood there in thought for a second or two as if she was trying to remember something. Blinking, she shrugged apologetically.
"All I know is that there's the word "Close" in it...." she continued using the sweet, childish voice. "I think... I think it was on the sign I walked past..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Ritsu thought for a moment trying to think. "Maybe you were close to a shop of some kind." he suggested as he took her by the hand and started walking. He looked closely at the store signs seeing that most of them were open but some were also closed. This may take all night. But I can't let this child down. Ritsu thought with determination.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm

"Maybe..." replied the young girl, starting to sound rather worried. It was almost as if she was scared she wouldn't be able to get back home. She shook her head, pretending to try and be positive. She seemed to suddenly have an air of confidence around her, even if it was still accompanied by that childish vibe.
"Who are you?" she asked, her voice going quiet as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Dago looked at the Soul Reaper while Ritsu looked at Shizu with kind eyes, "My name is Ritsu. May I ask your name?" he asked smileing. "Do you see anything that may help?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 am

"Kakure...." she replied. Shizu decided that she would use an alias instead of her real name. At least then if things went awry then this Soul Reaper wouldn't know too much about her.

She then glanced around, as if looking for something that might explain where she was and how to get home. She shook her head slowly before looking up at the taller person.
"So why do you wear that black kimono type thing?" she asked, trying to act like a curious young child.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"It's my unifor for work." ritsu explained to the "child". Dago watched in silence as his ears twitched as he heared something. He let out an angry hiss knowing that it would catch the soul reaper's and shizu-sama's attention. Sothing was out there he just couldn't tell what it was yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A white ferret in the World of the Living   A white ferret in the World of the Living Empty

Back to top Go down

A white ferret in the World of the Living
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next