Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

foul play in England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

foul play in England  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 am

First topic message reminder :

" Alice made reservation I believe." Charles said to a man in a dapper brown coat and dress pants at the front desk of an inn. Charles himself wore a black suit with a cotton button up shirt underneath the black blazer.
" Yes sure right this way." The man led him away from the dining area where men from all asorted parts of the English empire were getting drunk and acting as though this were a brothel towards the woman waitresses. It disgusted Charles and he would have beaten all of them to a bloody pulp if he didn't have a mission as it were.
" Your room is the third door on the left." The man finally told Charles after leading him up stairs and threw a hall to the left. Charles fixed his tie and his jet black hair, ruffling it so it didn't look like he had cared to style it even though all men were to look at their best charles found that deplorable and refused to ever look too neat aside for the suite because a suite on a man just looked far too good. Never the less he opened the door to the room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm

"I didn't know we were fishing. I've even run out of lines." Alice responded with a quiet smile. "In any case, what do you have in mind?" she asked him slyly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 am

Oh god that was horrible Charles thought to himself but held back a laugh at Alice's words. He looked to the sun glasses man who glared back. " I need you to take him for 2 seconds. Then we've won." He said and nodded trusting in Alice he slid his leg back in a running position. Widow started to rushed towards him Charles took off full speed pushing off the ground while staying low.Stay on target! He told himself as widow made her move.
Lashing out with her artifical legs she broke the ground as Charles raced across it. Charles ended up over a tiny crater but for the instant he was in the air and over it he was completely defenseless and she took advantage of it whipping him with her leg and sending him flying as he was a grin crossed his face.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Alice lashed out at the man she was told to with no hesitation, holding her hand out in front of her and funneling her ESP powers into it. She then blasted a shockwave of energy out of her hand that was powerful enough to blow the man back and stun him for at least a few seconds, giving her a chance to prepare for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

foul play in England
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4