Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you play by my rules now...

Go down 
+2
zashonfire
Dediles
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

you play by my rules now... Empty
PostSubject: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:02 am

ERROR RECOVERING DATA
chat log:
[9:23:05]Dediles:something weird is going on with the internet on my side.
[9:23:20]Zashonfire: what is it? wait, my TV shut off.
Foxfirealchemist logged into the chat on wendsday july 18, 2012 9:24 pm
[9:24:48]Zashonfire: hey fox
[9:25:02]Foxfirealchemist:hey guys. weird. the sky is a weird redish hue. hey ded is it the same for you?
[9:23:05]Dediles:hey fox. ok lemme check.
[9:25:48]Zashonfire: wait, that is the same thing happening here fox.
[9:26:25]Dediles:yep it is, weird. wait you too zash?
[9:21001101108]Za1011001shonfire: [color=black]yep th101010111110r001ed101010101010110000000000001111011110111111001111110101010100

...1010101010100101[99:99:99]Enamystírio: i can save you. do exactlu as I say.1010101010000101010010101010D1diles will be the first hos100110t.1010101001100101010101010101000000101011010100010110111101010100101111

Dediles woke up in a forest.Dediles? that isn't my name, but i can't remember what my real name is. he thought. he walked up to a puddle and saw his reflection. it looked so familiar, but it wasn't his. he had spiky brown hair and green eyes. he was tall and fit. he was wearing a green wool tunic with leather straps. he had blue wool pants and a sword in a sheath on his belt. this was what he would always think he would wear in a fantasy game. he turned around and saw someone else rise from the Forrest floor. "who is it? who are you?"(cue next character entery)

(this first part is in a fantisy setting, dress apropriatly)

Last edited by Dediles on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:08 am

Zash walked his hands up in a surrender. He wore a plane red tea and yoga pants with a large sword at least the size of himself strapped to his back." I....I" HE couldn't form his real name it just wasn't there but he could think of one thing he could call himself. " I'm Zashonfire. Or Zashon or Zash." He recalled a number of things invovling his name. " Wait! Why am I being questioned." Zash grabbed his sword holding it straight out at this guy. " Who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

"zash? that's you? this is the first time i've seen you in real life. the voice definetly matches the one from wolfs lps. it's me Dediles." Ded said, backing away.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 am

Cherry sudden awoke, leaning up aagainst a tree in aome strange forest. She had black, long hair with pink streaks, and blue eyes. She wore a hot pink, short sleeved hoodie and the same color shorts. Her hands and feet were wrapped in bandages, and she had no shoes on. She also was armed wih twenty daggers, placed in two pouches on eacg side of her waists. There was also a bow in her hand and arrows strapped to her back.."What is this? Some kind of fantasy game?" She murmered to herself, looking around the place.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 am

Zash looked to Ded. " But no I was just and now I am ." He mummbled offf what was happening " So I guess if." Zash stabbed his sword into the ground and leaned on it confused. " Well how do I know your Ded." HE asked finally. But then he noticed the girl in pink struggling awake and leaning on a tree. Zash left Ded and the sword he walked to the girl." You okay?" He asked and started to help he saw the daggers and the bow and wondered what the heck this girl was but helped anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 am

"good question, how do I know you're zash. and who is... that?" for some reason by the way the girl looked. it had to be. "cherry?" how did he know what cherry looked like? he... didn't. "this isn't the real us. our imiges are made from our perception of ourselfs and others. wait how do i know that?"

Dediles will be the first host...

"that guy on the chat. he said he would save us. and he said i would be the first host. what does all of this mean?" normally by now Dediles would be having a mental breakdown, but for the same odd reason he stayed calm.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 am

Cherry immediately drew ab arrow to zash's head as he neared."Who are you and where am I? And how do you know my name?" She demanded the answers, threatiningly pushing he sharp arrow head closer to his head.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 am

Zash backed as Cherry's muscled tense he drew his sword it's tip meeting the arrows." Well hi first off." Zash looked cherry straight in the eyes his stare was one of pure threat. Daring her to try too attack him Zash was very confident he would win no matter what." and it is more polite to entroduce yourself first but Ded handled that so I'll tell you I am Zash." He relaxed slightly letting the sword drop just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:51 am

"that isn't your name cherry, it's an alias. you can't remember your real name. both of us don't. we were on the chat, you were idle. and then... something happened. it's me Dediles. if you look closely enough you can see that it is me." Dediles said, trying to get zash out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

She kept the arrow in place as Zash drew his sword."What do you mean, something happened? Can you explain why my hair is dyed pink? It's supposed ti be red!!" She began to throw a fit when suddenly, everything that was pink turned red."Oh," she said, noticing that her shorts has turned red. The arrow was now lowered all the way and she pushed zash's down."Would you put that away already?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:04 am

" Dude you have like a 100 knives why the heck would I ever be calm?" Even thou he was against it he resheathed his sword. Zash looked to Ded." Soooooooooooo what's going on what's going on~." Zash smiled slightly as he tried to break the heavy atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:25 am

"i hinestly don't know." Dediles' arms went out of control and went and took off his pack "what is going on?!" he said as he unwillingly opened the pack and took out a large book. the book was the size of a dictionary, but a bit thinner. it was bound in some white matirial that almost glowed. there was a symbol on the front cover. a five pointed star, inside of a pentigon sorounded by a circle of strage inscriptions. by now Ded's free will had returned, but he didn't notice it as he opened the book. "it's blank," he said. then suddenly words apeared on the page, they were writen in some weird languadge, but Ded understood it for some reason. he turned to cherry and zash. "this is the universe book. it contains everything we need to make it out of here alive. right now i am the hhost and bearer.chásei échoume kyriolektiká sas MYALO sýmvolo . mia kálypsi̱ Ennoia . Den échei dimiourgitheí TOPOS Apó Tr. AU̱TOS Fantasy , káto̱ apó periorízetai Aísthi̱si̱ APO TI̱N Maḯou realismoú. in order to escape we need to find our own books, each of them bears the same sybol as this and is writin in a languadge only the owner of the book can understand you must find the first book somewhere in this world, trofodoteítai apo Dediles thélete . " AU̱TO EINAI mono pou skóni̱ voríou se éna ygiés the time, i am sorry for that. i am Enamystírio"
after being possessed by the book, Ded fell over.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 am

Cherry stared at her friend with an awkward look,"O-kay..Um, where should we start?" She began to practice throwing knives at a tree,"Hey, I'm actually pretty good at this," she said, trying to make a cherry out of the knives.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 am

Zash shrugged. " Well I always wanted something adventures to happen too me." He picked up Ded putting his arm over Zash's shoulder." What do we do with him." Zash motioned towards Ded. He looked at the book that was still on the floor and Zash grabbed it he couldn't make heads out of tails of the writing and dropped it into Ded's bag.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:16 pm

"sorry, weird guy possessed me, guess that's what it means to be the host." Ded said getting up.
he opened up the book and started reading out loud. "rules:
1. in this world you are limited by the laws of physics to some degree.
2. the exception to rule one is magic. only some people can access the magic in this world
3. the only magic that can work for you is that witch comes from this book
4. after the first five minutes in this world you will lose what limited ability you have over your appearance and skill-set
5. each individual is classed. the classes so far: archer/rouge: Cherry, warrior/Tank: Zashonfire, paliden: Dediles
6: once you reach the first book the rules change.
7: only the host may touch and read this book."
at that moment zash's hands caught on fire.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:20 pm

[Can other people joine?]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

[Have to ask ded]
Cherry shrigged as zash's hands caught on fire. She pointed to the piddle that dediles had been staring in.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:12 pm

(lol piddle)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 am

Zash screamed." I know I am Zash on FIRE but come on!" HE ran to what he hoped was the nearest water source.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 am

"you touched the book, who knows what happens the next time you try." Dediles said. wait, something is apearing on the book" Dediles said, reading it out loud"5. each individual is classed. the classes so far: archer/rouge: Cherry, warrior/Tank: Zashonfire, paliden: Dediles, shape shifter: tenshineko, healer: TheDersertSpirit/jay/laurel/raven spellcaster: Foxfirealchemist. wait there are more people from the chat here?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 am

" That's aswome now get my frickin hands back to normal!" Zash headed towards Ded holding out his hands." Look in your book and get these off me!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:16 am

"just put your hands in some water or something! it's not like it is enchanted or anything. though by about now it should have run out of fuel, you must have really dry skin." Dediles said pushing zash in the direction of the puddle(lol i still like piddle).
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 am

Zash shoved his hands into the water smoke rose." Yes I have super dry skin." Zash snapped sarcasticly."Now why don't you make a portal appear with your magic book powers and get us out of here." Zash hated it here his fingers had just been burned he almost fought with Ded and Cherry." Man can I just go home pull me out of here."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 am

Tenshineko was asleep in a tree when she woke up she relized that she was wearing a white kimono with black flowers. She was thinking about a character she made up and then found herself in the form of a white cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:45 am

"like i would know how to do that. the pages are blank until they are needed. i only have one page that seems to have anything to do with magic." Dediles said, skimming the page. "also you should probably put some bandages on that. maybe raven has some. if she is actually here. i wonder what she would want us to call her? ooh maybe i'll actually hear her accent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you play by my rules now...   you play by my rules now... Empty

Back to top Go down

you play by my rules now...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next