Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

foul play in England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

foul play in England  Empty
PostSubject: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 am

" Alice made reservation I believe." Charles said to a man in a dapper brown coat and dress pants at the front desk of an inn. Charles himself wore a black suit with a cotton button up shirt underneath the black blazer.
" Yes sure right this way." The man led him away from the dining area where men from all asorted parts of the English empire were getting drunk and acting as though this were a brothel towards the woman waitresses. It disgusted Charles and he would have beaten all of them to a bloody pulp if he didn't have a mission as it were.
" Your room is the third door on the left." The man finally told Charles after leading him up stairs and threw a hall to the left. Charles fixed his tie and his jet black hair, ruffling it so it didn't look like he had cared to style it even though all men were to look at their best charles found that deplorable and refused to ever look too neat aside for the suite because a suite on a man just looked far too good. Never the less he opened the door to the room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:47 am

Alice stepped up to the hotel and looked it over. She could sense them in there. All of them. That being said, she could also sense that 90% of them were drunk, but she could care less. If her target was part of that 90%, then it would make their lives easier.

Alice was a tall girl with silvery-colored eyes, a simple genetic mutation, and reddish-brown hair. She was wearing a plain yet elegant looking white dress that went down to about her knees that evening, as well as a grey trench coat that went to her hips. She entered the hotel and the concierge directed her to the room where she was to meet her partner. She stepped up and knocked on the door in a particular way to assure him that it was her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 am

Charles had entered into the shabby little inn room it disgusted him, he would stay in the finest of astablishments fit for a prince with the money he normally got from his jobs espically this one with this job's reward he'd be able to buy a place as a king. As Charles head filled with ideas of his kingly ship their was a knock on the door but not just any knock it was a very specific knock one that would assure him of who it was. " Ah Alice a pleasure to see you it's been a while hasn't it?" Charles greeted her as he opened up the door and stepped to the side.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:03 am

"That it has, that it has." Alice agreed as she entered into the shabby, lackluster room. "Pity, I was atleast hoping the place we were staying at was quaint. This looks like it needs some serious home improvement."Alice commented. She had never been a fan of big, fancy geddups, but this was way way below even her lowest standards. "Ugh, the people next door are planning a party. It never fails." she grumbled, honing into a feeling of excitement next door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 am

Charles closed the door and locked it as she entered. Wouldn't want anyone listening in. Charles knew as he firmly locked it and pulled on the handle to check. " Aw yes it must be torturous for you with thou leachourus men down stairs." Charles scoffed. " Thsi was only but a rendovous we can leave right now if it bothers you." Charles confided in her sake, he knew ESP must have been a a toll on her as much as it was a help. " Though I'd advice against carrying out the operation tonight, that will most likely have to wait till tomorrow." Charles concluded.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:01 pm

"It's fine, I'll learn to get over it." Alice sighed. She knew very well there wasn't much she could to aside from tryi to drown it out. "So, let's go over our strategy. Unless we don't have one, which actually worked pretty well in our favor last time." she mused, thinking back to their last sucsessful mission, which they had totally decided to wing. It had been a really fulfilling sucsess, to be honest with herself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 pm

" Well as enjoyable as that time was I believe we'll need some vague form of a plan. Afterall we are after the queen of England." Charles reminded his partner. He sat on the edge of the stiff bed and cross his legs. " The queen will be making rounds in an address to this town of course the tallest most important building will be the place she gives it." Charles prompt hoping she would get it. " After all this town's catherdal is the best in all the land." He said looking out the window at the giant building.
Charles himself being an atheist didn't find the building to hold any special meaning to him but it was defaintly the place that she would be. " The Queen will of course have many a guard but she also must have time to prepare and that is the time we inflitrate the church." Charles summed up his plan. Hopefully her elite agent will be there, after all this would be boring if this were too easy. Charles thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 pm

"Well, the sneaking in will be easy enough. We'll just have to figure out how to finish the plan. And then of course, there's the escape." Alice mused. She was actually a very organized person, even when it came to her profession.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

Charles seemed lost in thought for a moment but he shook his head and looked back to Alice. " that's the best part about the kill you can just walk off and none will be the wiser." Charles tilted his head for a moment thinking. " Of course all witnesses must die for that to happen but if all goes according to plan it'll be done with fast." Charles seemed to assure himself he looked down to his wrist and at his watch. " Hmp." Then he realized something. " bugger all!' He snapped. " It's June 27th!"
Charles moved to the door. " The Queen won't be arriving till tomorrow I'm sure your tired from the trip here so you should sleep I'll be here by the marrow." Charles assured her as he rushed out slamming the door behind him. How could I have forgotten! At such a critical time too! He cursed himself as he left the Inn.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 pm

"Alright, then." Alice nodded. She waited until he had left, very abruptly for that matter, and then locked the door and plopped down on the bed. She slid her coat off and tossed it to the side, not really caring about formalities, and reclined on the bed. Sleeping was a very delicate process for her because even when the rest of her body shut down, her ESP remained active and any little flux of emotion or energy could very easily jolt her out of her sleep. Alice couldn't remember a time where she had gotten more than a few hours of sleep in her life. She had grown accustom to living off very little sleep. She turned out the light and attempted to get a little sleep.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:41 pm

It wasn't until sunrise that Charles returned to the Inn. He entered swiftly no one was drinking in the mess of a dining hall, a different inn keeper was there and she greeted Charles who waved her off. he swiftly was up the stair thou he was also quite as most of the occupants were sleeping. He made his way to the door to their room. He felt bad for having left so suddenly but he had needed to leave for a certain matter he had left that matter so quickly he had forgotten his tie and blazer and now only had his shirt and pants.
Charles started to grab the door handle but stopped himself. he knew Alice was a sensative sleeper to say the least. He leaned against the door and dropped down sitting with his back pressed against the wood. He looked to his watch nervously and reminded himself. " We have time, we have time." He repeated it again and again very softly to himself. He was stressing over this job now since he had made such a mockery of himself already he didn't want to screw up further.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 am

Alice opened the door when she heard the doorknob start to jiggle, although she checked through the peephole fielder to make sure that it was who she thought it was before opening the door. "C'mon in. I've been awake for hours." she commented as she swung the door open. "Our neighbors certainly were active last night. That and I could sense the tension emanating from you a mile away." she added.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:00 am

as Alice opened the door Charles fell back and looked up at her face upside down by his perspective. " Well great to see you slept well." Charles grumbled sarcasticly as he sat up and turned to her still seated on the ground. " We still have around an hour before she arrives then we can start tailing her." Charles briefed her tugging at his collar looking at her now it was obvious she hadn't slept at all bags under her eyes and her hair not even affected by bed head.Thou Charles himself was running on zero sleep but then again he had been running on zero sleep for his entire life so that was nothing new.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:30 am

"Hah, well then. I can see I'm not the only one who didn't get any sleep. What did you do last night, play a game of poker?" Alice asked, although it was very obviously a joke. She knew her partner often kept very busy and he had probably run out to take care of some important, last-
minute details or something of that matter.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

" Please if it had been poker I would have could here with gold rings and jewels." Charles replied and picked himself off the ground. He dusted himself off also picking imaginary lint from his shoulder. " We should be on our way." He said as he started to walk back to the stair well that lead to the dining area. " We might as well get there early." He reasoned.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:39 pm

"Well put." Alice nodded. She gathered what little she had and prepared to leave this god-forsaken place with Charles.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Early apparently ended up being right on time . As they left the inn the roads were filled with people looking to the center of it all edging closer as a carriage raced by with white horses pulling it on. Charles ran after it staying to the edge of the crowd no one would follow after the wagon he knew but one thing seemed off to him the sun had only just rose and the people in the inn hadn't made a single noise so how was there a crowd of people now?
He looked back at Alice and mouthed the words. " Be careful. Something's off." He kept pace the cart of course was faster but Charles kept it in site it turned a corner and he fast approached it but when he turned it there was no crowd or cart or anything Charles blinked he looked around and he realized he hadn't moved from his spot just outside the inn Alice was still there with him. What am I going crazy? He wondered he looked at his palm.

Why am I so out of it He wondered and shook his head carrying on to the main road of town that was where the queen would make her apperance, the church was just two streets off the main so they wouldn't have to wait long, plus the speech wasn't til late afternoon so no one would even noticed if they got her after her arrival at the church until late day when the speech was too be given and by that time they would be gone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Alice could sense very strongly that there was something going on with her partner, but she stayed quiet for that moment. She just followed him to the place where they were going to execute the plan. She could already sense the targets, they weren't far off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Charles took a right and they walked out threw the street onto the main. He entered into a weapon's smith that was opened and looked out onto the main road. " she told no one about her arrival so if we stay here long enough we'll see her." He whispered to Alice while pretending to look at a sword hanging on the wall.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 pm

"Right. I'll alert you if I sense any wild cards." Alice whispered back, looking at a Katana hanging on an opposite wall. She could feel them now. They were getting close.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:07 pm

As Alice finished her statement Charles saw it. The cart it was just the average wooden wagon but Charles with years of work knew better then to just look it over. upon inspection there was a window which you could see into and see a woman and a man the woman was dress very extranvagent with a white gown and Charles instantly identified her as the queen he moved and left the weapons smith walking slowly like he were simply going out for very early morning shopping tailing the cart.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Alice noticed the cart and could feel the regal auras emanating from the cart. She did as Charles did, and stayed a good distance behind him so that they didn't look too suspicious.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Charles let his hands slip into his pockets they were set at this point the Queen had came with only one man, and Charles hoped that man was the one he thought it was. But never the less Charles focused on keeping on track turning the corner and the next the cart stopped in front of the church and a man came to greet the Queen most likely the bishop of the cathedral. He took a pipe from his pocket and started smoking from it waiting for Alice to catch up they should be able to just enter in at this point nothing special.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Alice stepped up next to Charles, then proceeded to walk twoards the front entrance of the cathedral.

(ooc: Im so sorry for the short posts, I just don't know what to do.... XD)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm

occ: don't worry it just got interesting.

" No." Charles said to Alice she started to walk. " Wait for the priest to leave." He instructed he had a hunch of what was going on. The Queen and the guy with her talked to the priest and he left with a confused look on his face. Charles frowned and moved on with Alice now. they entered into the cathedral the pews lined up all the way to the alter Charles looked and say a door way that would lead to a great hall. " They went that way." Charles said moving and when he came out threw the large door and into the great hall his hunch was confirmed standing a ways down into the large great hall the walls were soaring up to the sky with giant stain glass windows depicted difference scenes and such stood the man the twas with the queen.

" My My I'm so glad you could make it." The man said. " did you really believe we didn't know you were here?" He laughed at them. " We knew before you were even contacted. " He looked so snide in his black suit and fancy hat. The man wore white gloves and as he went on mocking them he took them off. " Now I'm going to have to deliver punishment on such villainus acts of treason, I doctor John Dee will be your judged jury and exicutor." His voice bellowed echoing in the great hall.
Charles spat on the ground in his direction. " Shameful I expected more from the royals then just one man." He cracked his knuckles. " I'll handle this Alice after all combat is my fortay." As he talked to Alice John rushed them and was in Charle's face in an instant a solid punch delivered to his right cheek but John's fist wasn't the only thing that had slammed Charles coating his fist was a green energy looking substance that had hardened around hsi fist.
Charles' head litterally spun from the impact of the blow it was spun right around in what would have broken a normal person's neck. " hm. A nice right hook." Charles said and Doctor Dee scrambled backwards. "what? that punched must have snapped your neck what witch craft is this!" He demanded.
Charles' head spun back and he held out his hand. " no I'm something far more powerful than a witch or warlock, I'm a miracle of science." His hand started to spin counter clockwise and unscrew itself from his arm as it spun so it was as it had been the area it had unscrewed from the new space created between his wrist and arm cords uncurled out knifes at the end. " I'm a masterful machine!" Charles went on and from the back of his wrist on his other popped out brass knuckled that flipped in the air and he let them fall right into place on his hand. " I am automation." Charles finished.
John Dee gauged in utter amazement at the events that had just transpired and as he did Charles spoke to Alice. " Go after the Queen I'll catch up to you in." he pondered this for a second. " three minutes that should be enough." He decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  Empty

Back to top Go down

foul play in England
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next