Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

foul play in England

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

foul play in England  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:28 am

First topic message reminder :

" Alice made reservation I believe." Charles said to a man in a dapper brown coat and dress pants at the front desk of an inn. Charles himself wore a black suit with a cotton button up shirt underneath the black blazer.
" Yes sure right this way." The man led him away from the dining area where men from all asorted parts of the English empire were getting drunk and acting as though this were a brothel towards the woman waitresses. It disgusted Charles and he would have beaten all of them to a bloody pulp if he didn't have a mission as it were.
" Your room is the third door on the left." The man finally told Charles after leading him up stairs and threw a hall to the left. Charles fixed his tie and his jet black hair, ruffling it so it didn't look like he had cared to style it even though all men were to look at their best charles found that deplorable and refused to ever look too neat aside for the suite because a suite on a man just looked far too good. Never the less he opened the door to the room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 am

"Of course." Alice nodded, then dashed off in the direction in which the Queen was located, staying in the quiet shadows.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:26 am

The Queen would be off the great hall and in a separate chamber, Charles knew he had examined the floor plans prier to this.
John Dee made a slight step too stop her but didn't go threw with it because Charles' eyes made it obvious if he had moved to stop her he would have crushed him in an instant. Johns hands closed. " Alright then automation let's-" He was cut off by Charles moving so fast he had closed the gap before John had even spoken the next word. Charles' brass knuckled fist came to smash into his face but the doctor had cross his arms and just like his green punch a green shield that looked more slashed on then anything else appeared and Charles' attack slammed into that and bounced off. He sent his wire knives next but they to were rejected.
" I see your a magic man a warlock or perhaps a sorcerer." Charles said as he noticed dee starting to sweat and breath heavier. " This is gonna be fun. " Charles grinned as he retracked his knives and slipped his brass knuckled back into their compartment.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:21 am

Alice snuck through the halls silently, like a tiny mouse. She could sense the regal auras nearby, she only needed her instincts to lead her. "So, you've been hiding here all along, Queenie. The Great Hall..... Why aren't I surprised?" Alice thought to herself as she tiptoed through the halls leading to the Great Hall. "Three minutes... That's all I need." she thought.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 am

"Because it would only make sense with my greatness." a voice answered echoing down the halls Alice was in. " And also because both of you are far too stupid." She added with a snide tone in her voice.

Charles walked smoothly up to John who kept his shield up Charles just kicked him with a high kick that nailed him right on the side of the head. He stumbled back . "how how did you?" He questioned in a daze but Charles cut him off.
" that spell only works on weapons my leg just simply kicking you isn't using a weapon." Charles said as he did it again right to the man's gut he keeled over in pain. But charles didn't let him he brought his knee up and slammed him in the face he was back standing up again. Charles continued the punishment bringing his leg up it started to shift and make a grinding noise as it changed into a big hammer that he brought across into John and slammed him into the great hall's wall. The wall shattered and they were out in the courtyard now. John was surprisingly still on his feet blood dripping from the crack in the side of his head where it had met the wall.
Green magic covered his arms and he started swinging at Charles he came in with a punch and Charles ducked under and pushed up at the elbow while with his other arm down on the forearm of the Doctor and with a snap the bone broke and the poor man screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Alice heard the voices down the hall and sensed presences. She darted into an unlit adjoining hallway and held her breath, pressing her back up to the wall.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:14 pm

suddenly the wall alice was leaning against turned liquidy and something stepped threw it covered in the liquid. It was a human shape a girl in fact the substance shed off her and she was there a look of rage on her face a knife in her hand held backwards she thrust her hand back right at Alice.

" MY Arm I can't-" The doctor cried.
" Move it yeah, broken bone will do that to you." Charles said matter of factly and was rewarded with a kick as Dee's magic covered both his leg he swung a high kick at Charles face but he stepped back and avoided it. john pushed off the ground with his other leg and was sent high into the air a whole 20 or so feet.
Charles squatted down the grinding and clicking sounds of his body changing came again and his shins were turned into giants with the push of them he was just higher in the air then Dee. The Doctor heard the grinding sound and when he looked at Charles his right leg had become a hammer again swinging down on him, he counter his leg shot up just beyond the bulk of the hammer and pushed at the handle area forcing it right doing so made Dee's back face Charles so he flipped upwards and his foot came down on Charles' head.

Charles was hit below John and he couldn't handle that he grabbed his foot and pulled him down below Charles' feet morphed again into a large barreled gatling gun. HE started to fire musket bullets that were almost the size of cannon balls but John crossed his arms and that same spell from before cover his body the bullets flew off. Charles was irked by the spell he shot down pressing his legs and hands to closer together to make his descent faster when he was within reach of john his hand shot out and grabbed his face his fingers digging into the side of John's head. " You know the substance that makes guns fire?" Charles asked.
" Gunpowder." He replied not quite sure what Charles was getting at.
" Yes and that what I used to fire my gun before, what would happen if I gathered all of it in my arm and lit it up?" Charles asked faking curiosity.
Dee's eyes filled with fear." No!" He snapped but it was too late they were so close to the ground now that John could feel his hair touch the stone and Charles squeezed on his arm and in an instant his arm exploded in a mass release of energy. smoke surrounded them and when it cleared Charles was standing above a charred covered Doctor John Dee both of them in a crater.
" I got dirt on my suite." Charles said annoyed as he pulled out a cigar, his right arm was blown off from the elbow down. a mass of coiled wires and machine parts dangling from it. Charles started to stuff them back into his body. " Hm, 50 seconds I must be getting rusty."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 pm

"Shi-!" Alice hissed quietly under her breath as she quickly spun away from the wall. "I knew there was one presence too many." she growled looking back at the place where she had just been standing. "Well, hello there."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 pm

" Hello nice to meet you." The girl did a curtsy as greeting even though she wore skin tight black trousers and shirt." I'm lucky I was hoping that guy with you would fight Doctor Dee." She said with a vicious smile. " I'm scarlet." She said, the named fit with her orange hair, since the term red head was used to describe it. She flipped the knife back to normal and stabbed at Alice again. " After all a fight between assassin is an exhilerating battle."

the charred Dee began to cough plumes of black powder entered into the air. " It'd be best not to move." Charles adviced.
" don't worry I can't." He said but he didn't sound the same he sounded much much younger. Suddenly a pink color covered his body and looked like a fluid as it dripped off Dee and his appearance had totally changed he looked only about 19 now even under the powder it was obvious he was only a young man and not an older man like John Dee.
" I figured," Charles said not surprised." John Dee wouldn't have lost that easy."
" What you know master?!" the man asked flabbergasted and then went back into a fit of coughing the gun powder obviously hurting his lungs he would live thou.
" Sorry but you lost so I don't think you deserve to be asking the questions. Now if you exscuse me my partner is expecting me in two minutes." Charles said taking the cigar from his mouth and letting a plume of smoke out.
" Wa wait, you guys won't be able to get the Queen she's no-"
" Not here yeah I know, you guys forced a poor girl into faking being the queen." Charles said with a bit of anger in his voice. " She was shaking from fear the moment she left that carriage. " He stayed only a moment longer before walking off leaving the boy that had faked being John Dee with a bad taste in his mouth and that wasn't from the gun powder.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Alice easily jumped over the stabbing attack and landed behind Scarlet without a word, then kicked squarely and the middle of Scarlet's back. She moved silently and fluently, as if she were made of water. Alice never really carried weapons herself. She had no real need for them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:53 am

Scarlet stumbled as the kick landed easily on her back she would have face planted into the wall if the stone didn't just let her pass and leave a liquid splash on the ground that turned to solid stone. Scarlet pushed up threw the floor this time the liquid shedding fast as she popped out still waist deep under she swung her knife to stab Alice in the shin.

Charles walked back into the great hall from the hole he had made to the courtyard. He dusted off his suit which because of the black color he hadn't realize that he indeed had traces of the explosive chemical on him. He closed his eyes thinking of the plans he had memorized for the church, he knew the room the queen would most likely be in was off to the halls like he had thought but now that he thought about it the girl had been afraid from the start wouldn't she have ran or something.
Then it hit him. " Oh wow I'm dumb." He said to himself and turned around and went back to threw the great hall back to the pews and the alter the area they would pray and just as he had thought the girl in the white dress was in the front row of the pews.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 am

Alice jumped once again, this time flipping over and literally clinging to the ceiling. She studied her opponent carefully, then focused on manifesting her ESP. She jumped down and formed a fist, which she then opened, revealing a orb of light forming in her hand. As she flew through the air, the orb of light spread across her palm and she attempted to struck Scarlett's attacking shoulder, still without a word. A tiny headache was forming in Alice's head, but she brushed it off. She was used to these.

Ooc: Alice is using an attack that's sort of like "Force Palm" from pokemon's equivalent.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:52 am

" what? so fast?" Scarlet said as she only caught a glimpse of Alice move threw the whole thing before she was even aware of what was happening Alice's hand already lay on her shoulder, scarlet hadn't been able to undo her water stone spell and she fell threw the floor the stone and the dirt that followed she couldn't hold the spell and scream but it was drowned out as the liquid entered her mouth and the spell stop it all solidified and what was left was a stone and mud statue of the girl scarlet.

Charles moved to the girl's pew slowly he took his seat next to her and lowered his head in prayer she looked at him scared and scrambled away. " Don't worry I'm not going to kill an innnocent girl in the sight of god." He said assuring her. she let out a sigh of relief. " then what do you want?" She asked in a shaky voice.
Charles looked her over for a second. " can I see your left hand?" He asked. the girl looked at him quizzical but raised her left hand. Charles took it in his and saw what he had been expecting a tattoo though he didn't know where it was from he studies it for a few seconds and memorized it. " thanks I have to be going now, my partners waiting for me." Charles said as he rose and started to walk away.
" wa wait what's your name?" she asked calling after him.
" I'm Charles just charles." he called back. she called her name too but Charles didn't catch it. He pushed hard on his numb of a right arm trying to keep his machine parts inside him along with the mass of blood that dripped slowly out. He bled alot slower then a normal person but it was still there and it was a trail. " a minute 6" he said looking to his watch as he hurried into the great hall.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 am

"...So sorry. But nobody ever attacks me from behind and lives." Alice murmured as she took one last look at the "girl" before moving on. They would be her first and last words to the girl called "Scarlett".

Alice got a grip on the regal presences she had sensed before, then continued to track them down, trusting that Charles would rejoin her soon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Charles crossed the door way to the great hall he turned his head to look down it and saw Alice making her way towards him. " Alice!" He called and raised his hand in a wave only to quickly put it back down to his numb to stop a mess of machines parts from spilling out. " Sorry I lied before." He called to her as he looked to his watch. " It only took a minute 40 to catch up." He grinned as he said it gloating. Though he seemed to snap back to serious mode as a gear clattered to the ground from his wound. He cussed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 am

"Oh Charles. Look at what you've done now." Alice sighed in a sort of chastising way. She picked up the gear and handed it over to him. "Oh, and by the way. I ran into some.... interference. But it's no trouble now. I turned her into a mud statue in less than 40 seconds." Alice reported, a sly grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 am

Charles grabbed the gear with his mouth not wanting to move his hand from his numb he flipped his head back and let go of the gear and it flipped in the air he opened his mouth wide and devoured the gear with crunching noises as he chewed. " Well I should have said to meet back up at 30 seconds then shouldn't I?" He asked " but, it seems the target isn't here." Charles said grimly. " Though I may have a clue but first things first I'd like to get my arm repaired." Charles said and he lifted his leg off the ground it grinned into a hammer again and he smashed the wall out to the street reverting his leg back to normal. " After you." He said to Alice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:25 am

"I sorta figured. The presences I sensed weren't in this building... But that's okay, it will still work out." Alice grinned as she stepped out onto the street.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:43 am

Charles followed her out and then took the lead. " we're actually close to the Interface." Charles chimed as he kept forward across the street and entered into a bar. he waved a hand to the bar tender and steeped behind the counter and threw a door way to a back room making sure Alice was in tow. " This is the place I went last night." He explained. He moved to the far side of the back room shelves with different supplies of beer and other assorted drinks stocked high.
Charles looked to Alice . " Can you hold my parts in for a second?" He asked needing to use his hand to open the way to the Interface.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:52 am

"Sure! Here." Alice answered cheerily, taking the parts from him.

(Ooc: sorry it's short T_T)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:05 am

occ: I don't mind Cool

ic: Charles took his left hand from his numb with that he morphed his hand into a key and raked it against the wall knocking away a mass of plaster to reveal a random key hole behind it. " Welcome to the Interface." Charles told Alice as he put the key in and turned it hydraulics sounded and the wall came apart rushing into the walls at either side.
It opened up to a very dimly lit wide area littered with parts everywhere, some in boxes and crates most were just laying openly out soaked in oil. In the far right corner of the room a man stood over a work bench a doctor's table to his right. The man turned and gave a toothy grin his teeth were smeared with strange stains and juices. The man was bald but had a long white beard and mustache combo. " Charles! I would say long time no see but you were just here yesterday." He greeted.
" Hello duke." Charles replied grinning at the friendly man.
" and who's this girl ya brought with ya?" He asked his voice seemed raspy like he only used it every so often. Looking closely even in the dim light one could see that his right eye was a glass one and that his other one was a shade of gray instead of white the pupil was orange.

" This is Alice the girl that I've been doing work with." Charles intrudeced his partner. " Alice this is Duke he's my tuner, and maintenance engineer."

" Now let's not sugar coat it." Duke added in. " I'm the repair man, pleasure to meet you." HE said to the girl with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:33 pm

"Hello. It's nice to meet you." Alice stated with a small smile. Alice just wasn't that much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:50 am

Duke squinted at Charles and rubbed his eyes, Charles cringed as his gray shaded eye that he would bet on was robotic made sqeeking noises like it needed oil. " Man CHarles you've really messed yourself up." Duke said grabbed his pipe from his work bench. " Get on the table and take off your shirt while I find the parts." Duke instructed and started to walk towards the littering of parts everywhere.
Charles went over to the doctor table and took off his shirt. He looked like he was a normal person from the front and his lower back but from his shoulder blades to his lower back was a large panel of gray. Charles reached over his shoulder and pushed in on he panel and it swung open revealing a collection of gears and wires and coils and all other sorts of machine parts. " Duke's is the runner up for lead engineer of the Automation frontier." Charles told Alice as Duke scrambled around for parts. " he's been doing my tuning and repairs my whole life which is really a choir." Charles added sounding very grateful.
" Now now how man times have I told you it's no trouble." Duke said returning with an arms full of parts " model zero parts aren't that impossible to find." He reassured Charles.
" Then why are half of those model ones?" Charles asked sounding bitter not at Duke but mostly at himself.
" Cause these eyes are playing tricks on me." Duke replied and tossed some model one parts he moved to behind Charles. He started to reach around and move parts the sounds of metal clanking on metal could be heard as Duke fumbled around in Charles' body. " Young lady hand me that glove." He told Alice pointing to a glove on the far side of the work bench.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:56 am

"Yessir." Alice nodded, then grabbed the glove and handed it over to him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:18 am

Duke grabbed the glove with the hand that wasn't in Charles and put it on. " First things first let me dull the nerves." Duke said to Charles who nodded and took an intake of breath as Duke flipped a switch inside Charles he winced slightly then relaxed.
Duke moved to Charles' right side and tossed a model zero part up and near Charles arm the glove seemed to react and glow a light blue as the part flew over it slowed and was pulled over to the glove floating as Duke moved his fingers commanding the part around.

He threw more parts and they all floated over moving to Charles arm and arranging themselves. " Wow." Charles breathed,
" really Charles your still taken back by it?" Duke asked with a snicker his glove kept the glow it had and as he pulled his hand from it it remained in the air. " I've told you before it's all about magnatism." Duke said.
'Yeah but it's still cool." Charles said sounding like a little child he didn't mind it at all though.
Duke looked over to his work bench he scrambled around with a few things. He brought out a tube of what looked like tooth paste. He pushed the pulpy substance out of the tube and started to smear it from the point where Charles didn't have an arm down. The tan tooth paste grew and changed shape until it was the exact size and shape of Charles arm before it solidified and as good as new. " now don't be blowing this one up , this arms the weakest part of your body right now." Duke warned Charles nodded and stood putting his shirt back on and then realizing the sleeve of that shirt was stained with his blood. " Um do you have anything I could wear?" He asked.

Duke opened a chest at the side of his bench and tossed a ruffled tunic at Charles it was stained with what seemed like oil. " here ya go." He said " Anything else you need before I kick you out of here?" He asked.
" Yes one more thing." Charles suddenly sounded serious. " After we started our mission we learned the Queen wasn't here and we had been tricked, I believe I found a clue to where she might be I want you to tell me everything you know about this symbol. " Charles said and pointed to the side of the doctors table where he had carved in the symbol he was talking about.
Duke took a look the symbol was that of a cross with four gems on each point, a serpent was curled around the cross with its tongue sticking out hissing. Duke started to stroke his beard.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 am

Alice watched on and listened without a sound. She was starting to pick up on a bad vibe coming from the man Duke. In fact, she had been feeling it for a while, but it had been very faint before. Now, she could feel it clearly, and it was making her very uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: foul play in England    foul play in England  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

foul play in England
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next