Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young looking girl sat on the grass with her knees tucked in and her arms curled around them. She looked in her teens, but in reality, she was much, much older than that. She was waiting. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. The girl's pale blue eyes stared at the ground as she awaited the familiar noise of the most amazing machine in the universe. The girl was wearing a fairly pretty, pale blue dress and black leggings. She looked up as she was approached by another female.

*cue entry..*

[ignore the PM i sent you on EOTF Spark, I decided it would be easier, and make more sense if we had already regenerated, before all of this happened. either that or we havent regenerated at all xDD]
[And the dress would probably be like, this colour]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 pm

"WHy do i always get stuck with fighting the giant monsters?" Time groaned,sonic-ing the monsters every few seconds. "Hurry up Ravennnn" she called,her fingers growing weary XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm

[fingers growing weary XDD]

Raven continued to sonic things together as if it were second nature.. which it probably actually was. She finished and held up a rather odd looking device. She held it up and used her screwdriver underneath it. Though on its lowest setting, the device was still fairly loud.

She grinned and dashed out of the blue box, deciding to tidy up later. She dashed back across the city, hoping that Time hadnt been torn to pieces while she had been building.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 pm

"Its about time you got here!" Time snapped as her sister trotted up to her. "Now to the roof! Quickly" Time yelled,not seeming to be fazed by the odd looking device in Raven's hands. Time dashed up the stairs,blasting away with her screwdriver. As she reached the peak of the Castle roof she positioned her sonic screwdriver towards the strange device "Now Raven!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 am

"Hold on."
She positioned the device on the edge of one of the walls then went and stood next to Time.
"Now!!" She pressed the button on her sonic screwdriver, the load and powerful sound of two such devices, ripping through the stone creatures, shattering themm to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

"Yes!" Time yelled,high-fiving her sister. "Er.. Never doing that again" she muttered,feeling extremely uncool XD. She slipped her screwdriver into her pants loops once more. "Well then. how's about taking Colin with us?" she grinned,seeing the little boys curious gaze from the stair well they had just climbed. "He seems rather good at facing problems and life threatening situations"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

"We'll have to ask his mother first," replied Raven frowning. She broke out in a grin soon afterwards, "But I think it would be awesome if he could come with us."
She chuckled, "Anyhow, lets go back and tell everyone that its safe. And we might aswell help with some of the repairs while we're here. Council chamber first?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Time sighed "Fine. I'm going to tell the townspeople first though" she said,dashing down the stairs, then a few minutes later, through the doorway of the castle and towards the forest
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

"See yah later!!" she grinned, dashing through corridors until she reached the coucil chambers.
She knocked on the doors and waited for someone to open them. She stepped inside, a grin on her face. "Its safe to go outside! Me and Time defeated the creatures."
A huge cheer erupted from the people present. Those of royalty and noble birth clapped instead of shouting their mouths off, keeping up appearances.

[LOL I reckon a medieval kingdom would be an epic roleplay in itself if it had creatures and sorcerers floating around in it, like in Merlin]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

As the townspeople Time had just informed cheered she grinned. "Well Me and Raven are here to help repair your town. But only some,we have lots of things to do" she continued grinning as another cheer let loose. "Now then. I'm going to the castle and you guys can help out around town." and with that Time dashed off towards the castle
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Raven smiled as the servants dispersed fro the hall, going to tidy up the rooms. The knights went to go and inspect the damage, some of them feeling foolish because they werent able to defeat the creatures, yet two young girls were.
The King and Queen started to discuss important matters with the people who remained.

Raven went with Colin and his mother, to tidy up the kitchens. Whilst she was sweeping up all of the damaged food, the Timelord asked the question, wondering how she would reply...:
"You know... Colin was a big help to me and Time today... and we were wondering if he might want to travel with us..... just for a while.. It wouldnt be forever..."
Colin's mother looked up at Raven in surprise. She didnt know what to say to the offer, but she also didnt know what would be best for her child...
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 pm

"We'll take great care of him! We may look like teenagers but in reality we're 183 years old" Time winked at Colin's mom. "We stole our Dads time machine and ran off" she grinned,a glint of amusement in her eyes "We're great role-model's eh?" she grinned. "Now then. The kitchen is clean and once the throne room is cleaned up and repaired we'll be on our way. We expect an answer from you" Time informed the servant and with one last wink whirled around the corner,walking towards the throne room. "Okay what needs to be done?" she asked no one in particular
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 am

Colin's mother stood there in thought. She didnt know wether to say yes or no. Colin looked up at her with pleading eyes, as if to say 'I want to go'. But even he wasnt sure what it would be like. Raven finished sweeping the food off of the floor then put the brrom to the side. "Right.. the kitchen is finally tidy. Lets go and help with in the Council Chamber."
Colin smiled and raced after the Timelord. They reached the throne room in a matter of minutes.
Raven walked up to Time, deciding to leave Colin to think about their proposal. Colin's mum appeared not long after, she was out of breath though xD.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Time stifled a laugh at the huffing servant. "Have you decided yet?" she asked,sweeping aside the rubble of broken bricks and scraps of burnt rugs as the creatures could breath fire (lol) She set her broom against a wall and looked towards Colin's mom. Her bright blue (we decided on blue right? lol) eyes having a pleading look to them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 pm

[Yea XD Colin has green eyes, just inacse you wanted to know]

Colins mother looked indecisive for a second but then sighed. "I cans see that he admires you both.. and if he wants to go with you, i am sure I can trust you to look after him..."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Time grinned with pleasure. "Thank you so much!" she looked towards Colin "So do you wanna come on an adventure with us?" she asked the much younger boy (XD) She cast her gaze towards her sister for a moment then back to Colin. "We can travel any where in time or space" she grinned. "See thats what our blue box is. The TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimensions in space" (im proud that that was off the top of my head LOL) She continued to grin,throwing in a wink
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 pm

"Dimension." corrected Raven, "There's no 'S'. And technically its our dad's but we wont go there."
The Timelord chuckled and Colin looked at her oddly, but then smiled. "I think it would be awesome if I could come on adventures with you!!"

Colin's mum smiled, even if it was reluctantly. "Make sure you come and visit me."
Colin nodded vigorously, "I will, dont worry mum!!"

[LOL I could give a whole lecture on why there is no S. But i cant be bummed. But i seem to put an S on it alot too. :/ fail-ish i know. xD]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:58 am

(Oh whatever Jay i looked it up afterward to be sure it was right and all of the sites had an S XD)
"Woo hoo!" Time grinned,ruffling their new companions hair. "Back to the TARDIS?" Time asked,her eyes sparkling as she thought of all of the places they could go next. "The room seems clean enough"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:18 am

[then all the sites are wrong cuz i did lotsa research. And the TARDIS is only one dimention in space. so its logic that it shouldnt have an S XD]

Raven nodded and led the way. Colin bid farewell to his mother and grabbed Raven's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 am

"Let us go then!" Time grinned wickedly,dashing towards the blue box. "I'm so stinking tired" she moaned,falling onto a bed in a pretty turquoise room. "Can we sleep for a while" she mumbled,cuddled up to a Seahorse plushie with a stethoscope hanging around its neck
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:13 am

Raven laughed,following her sister into the room "After all that running, it would be odd if you werent tired. Anyway, I'll go find Colin a room. Im sure he'll love the bunkbeds!"

Colin did love the bunk beds actually. He ended up choosing to sleep on the top bunk of his room. The walls were a TARDIS blue colour.. and the bed sheets and everything matched the walls. It was a pretty dull room, but Colin seemed to like it, maybe because this room was like luxury compared to his room in the lower town.

Once Colin was settled, Raven returned to the room where Time had flopped on the bed. She pulled out a chair and sat on it. She picked up a book called 'Brisingr' and began to read randomly.
It was a few seconds before she realised that she still had the woman's cloak.......
"Crap" she said quietly, getting to her feet before sitting down again. "Oh well, i doubt she'll miss it..."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 am

"Naughty language Raven" Time mumbled quietly,huggling her Dr.Seahorse (hmm thats one of my nicknames XD) She yawned epically "Are you sure you don't want to rest a bit?" she asked in a drowsy voice
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:49 am

"Naah, I'll be fine."

As it turned out. By the time everyone else had rested up, Brisingr was on the floor and Raven was asleep in the chair. She had the cloak wrapped around her like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 am

Time chuckled,now rested up she pulled some levers then slipped into Colin's room. "We're at our next destination!" she grinned (This can be the place where she gets her pet one eyed squid XD) She then went into the room she had been sleeping in,dressed in fresh clothes that looked exactly the same, then woke her sister
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:55 am

[Sure Very Happy]

Colin grinned and jumped out of bed. He looekd over to a wardrobe that Raven had shown him last night and sifted through it, looking for some suitable clothes.

Raven woke with a start and sprang to her feet. "Whats going on...!?"
She looked around and realised she was still in the room. She picked 'Brisingr' up off of the floor and put it on a nearby table. She then went and sifted through another wardrobe, before finding clothes identical to her own.
She removed the flowing cloak and chucked it on the chair then went to go and change into the identical, but fresh clothes.
Raven then went into the tardis console room to find Colin in a plain light blue t-shirt and brown trousers. Not very fashionable, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 am

"Where the heck is this?" Time asked,pushing open the TARDIS doors whilst pinning the bow to her hair. She stepped out of the blue box and looked about her surroundings curiously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next