Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young looking girl sat on the grass with her knees tucked in and her arms curled around them. She looked in her teens, but in reality, she was much, much older than that. She was waiting. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. The girl's pale blue eyes stared at the ground as she awaited the familiar noise of the most amazing machine in the universe. The girl was wearing a fairly pretty, pale blue dress and black leggings. She looked up as she was approached by another female.

*cue entry..*

[ignore the PM i sent you on EOTF Spark, I decided it would be easier, and make more sense if we had already regenerated, before all of this happened. either that or we havent regenerated at all xDD]
[And the dress would probably be like, this colour]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

"He has lived alot longer than we have, he has more experience. Besidees, we've spent most of our lives on earth while he travelled the universe. I think we've done fairly well in the currant circumstances." she replied gently.

Colin stared blankly at Time, then raven as they discussed odd things. He wondered if these two were even human. They did dress fairly weirdly.

Raven stood, fingering the TARDIS key that still hung around her neck as she thought. "Im sure if we were careful, we could follow the forest round and re-enter the lower part of the city through the main entrance. They might not expect it."
She grinned, "Well anyhow, since they're trying to get at us through the Water Vault, its probably the best bet we have. Im sure even dad has had to take risks like this at some point along the line."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm

"Yes you're right. Lets go!" Time said,her voice regaining its eagerness. She began to creep around the edge of the forest
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Raven grinned and followed her sister, making sure that Colin was between them both. Colin pointed out the entrance to the lower parts of the city, and they made their way towards it.
As Raven re-entered the town, she spotted the infamous blue box not far away. "The TARDIS," she whispered, "We should have cloaked it."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Time almost burst out laughing. "Dad never cloaked the TARDIS and neither will i" she said with a fierce nod. "Alright then so we're getting the creatures away from the castle?" she wanted to be sure
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. "Dont blame me if someone accuses us of witchcraft and we get burned at the stake.. well, executed... no one really got burned at the stake."
She looked up at the castle and watched the flying creatures. "I dont know how we'll lead them away, unless one of us acts as bait......Who votes for Time to have that role."
Raven promptly raised her hand. Colin looked confused but copied raven, and raised his own hand.
The Timelord chuckled, her blue eyes sparkling with mischeviousness. "Right, well if thats settled, you can draw them away while me and Colin go and see if anyone inside has survived."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 pm

"I hate you" Time muttered,leaping onto the cart then climbing onto a high brick wall. "Hey you blubber heads! Yea im talking to you!" she shook her hind end at the creatures (lol) then stuck her tongue out. "Nanananan come get me you dorks! I have yummy people stew!" she yelled,almost grinning as the creatures turned their heads and flew towards her. "Stews over here!" she leaped off of the wall and started running towards anothre forest on the other side of town.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Raven couldnt help but laugh as Time ran away with the creatures chasing her. She watched them as they flew past. Their wings were feathered, but the rest of their bodies were covered in scales. Weirdly, they looked like they were made of stone.
Raven shrugged it off then rushed towards the castle. She ran through the many corridors, not really knowing where she was going.
She froze as she looked into one of the rooms and saw one of the creatures. After a while, she realised that it was just there, it wasnt moving or anything, as if it was dead.
She was brought back to reality when she heard footsteps at the end of the corridor. She swiftly turned and saw someone running past, down another corridor.
Raven ran after her, keeping hold of Colin, who was struggling to keep up. She looked downa t him and silently apologized as she chased after the person.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 pm

"C'mon Raven" Time muttered,panting heavily and running out of breath. "Over heere!" she jeered
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Raven grinned and rushed after the woman, treating it as if this was some kind of game. She stopped suddenly and looked down at Colin, "We need to find a sort of council chamber, or throne room. There are bound to be people in there. I'll see if i can get anything from this person. I know you are young, but we'll cover moer ground if we split up."

Colin nodded and rushed away. Raven waved at the person and called out to them, but it only made them run faster.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Time continued to jeer and taunt the monsters,doing little dances and throwing things at them. She whipped out her sonic screw driver "Hmm i wonder what this does" she muttered,sonicing one of the flying beasts. It screeched and fell to the ground with a thud. a few moments later it shook its head and took to the sky once more. "Well thats interesting. Must not like the sound" she continued to mutter to herself
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 pm

The person kept running and running, until they slipped whilst turning a corner. Raven took the chance to catch up to them. She discovered that it was a woman and helped her up. "I dont mean any harm." she panted. "There is no need to run away. We are trying to help you. Me and my sister that is..."
She stopped as a flying creature turned the corner and hissed at them, before letting out a load screech and beginning to rush towards them, down the corridor.
raven grabbed the woman's hand. She was young, and her hands were worn from work. A servant, thought Raven.
"Do you know where the throne room is?" asked Raven
"If you mean the council chamber, yes." she replied quietly, still out of breath.
"Lead me to it!!"

They dashed off, the creature in hot pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Time sat behind a tree,panting as the creatures above roared,searching for her. She would come out soon she just needed a bit of a breather. Poking her head out from behind the tree she grinned to herself. 'I'm made for running. Don't you remember anything?' she leaped out and yelled at the creatures once more,silently urging Raven to go faster.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Raven kept running, but the gargoyle-like creature began to catch up. Raven stopped for a second and grabbed the sonic screwdriver from her pocket, deciding that it ould be better than doing nothing. She pressed the button and the creature seemed to stop in its tracks and crash to the ground. She stopped, but it shook its head and tried to get up again.
Raven grinned, and kept a hold of the button as she ran, downing the creature for as long as possible. She sighed and wished she hadn't sent Colin off on his own.

A few minutes later they burst into the Council Chambers. A fairly large group of people were gathered, as well as the King, Queen, a load of knights, a load of palace servants and Colin. Raven grinned and ran over to Colin. "I'm glad you're safe."
Colin smiled, and hugged Raven before letting go and running over to the servant that had shown Raven the way to the chamber.
"Mummy!!" he grinned.

Raven sat and concentrated in the corner. She needed to barricade the door with something, so the gargoyle creatures couldn't get in, but she couldn't just leave Time out there on her own.....
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Time whipped out her sonic screwdriver again,aiming it at all of the creatures she could see. As they fell she ran faster then ever towards the castle now,deciding that she had given Raven enough time to find everyone that she needed to find
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:06 pm

[HOORAYY XD]

Raven got back up and explained to the people that she was gonna stand outside and make sure no creatures got into the chamber.
The king regally nodded his head, "If you're sure you can make it back alive..."
"I am sure." she replied pulling open the massive door once more, "And my name's raven, just incase summat goes wrong." She winked, then dived outside, the hood on the cloak now down. She shut the door behind her then stood outside, using the sonic screwdriver to keep the creatures away.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Time dashed up the stairs,still holding down the button of her sonic screwdriver. "get away from me you nasty beasts" she growled playfully. She caught sight of her sister and continued her dashing. "Raven! Boy those things can fly" she panted,still aiming her screwdriver. "I'd better stop soon or it'll explode!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 pm

"There are loads of people in the council chamber, just like i thought. They're all taking shelter in the biggest room. We need to get these gargoyle things away so that they can escape......"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well what can we do... If one Screwdriver keeps em down then what about two? i don't want to kill them though... Could we create a portal of some sort? i don't think reasoning is going to work with these things" Time murmured,shooting off blasts with her sonic.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

"I don't know how to create a portal or anything, but if we found out where they came from, we may be able to stop them." she replied, "They look like they're made of stone. Maybe thats all they are. Stone."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:43 pm

"Well how do we stop stone then?" she asked with a confused look. "If we stop them flying once their high in the air then they would shatter if they're made of stone. But like i said before i don't want to hurt them"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:49 pm

"If they're made of stone, we wont be hurting anything, because thats all they are. No heart, no lungs, no nothing." She looked at the creatures again, and stopped her screwdriver from making a noise XD. She tapped on her hand as she thought. Stone... stone...stone...."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm

"So what could we do? We have to save these people and we have to save them fast!" Time said,closing her eyes and thinking super fast. tons of ideas flew threw her mind but she couldn't lock onto one good one. "Got anything Raven?" she mused
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm

"No. Other than paper... paper beats stone.. well rock, but thats not going to help us. Uhmm.. something to do with water??" she stopped, "Wait, the noise from the sonic screwdrivers seems to weaken them right? So if we amplified it throughout the city we could defeat them without having to hunt down each individual."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm

"Great idea! But how would we find an amplifier in medieval ages?" Time asked,her mind still racing. "We could broadcast from the roof of the castle" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

"Great!! I'll be right back!" she grinned, rushing off through the corridors, leaving Time with the stone creature. The awesome cloak fanned out behind her like a cape as she ran. Raven jogged out of the castle, somehow managing to retrace her steps. She headed straight down to the lower town coming to a halt at the TARDIS doors. She grinned and unlocked it, ducking inside.
She ran around grabbing any little contraptions she could find and began hooking wires and sonic-ing things together. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next