Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young looking girl sat on the grass with her knees tucked in and her arms curled around them. She looked in her teens, but in reality, she was much, much older than that. She was waiting. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. The girl's pale blue eyes stared at the ground as she awaited the familiar noise of the most amazing machine in the universe. The girl was wearing a fairly pretty, pale blue dress and black leggings. She looked up as she was approached by another female.

*cue entry..*

[ignore the PM i sent you on EOTF Spark, I decided it would be easier, and make more sense if we had already regenerated, before all of this happened. either that or we havent regenerated at all xDD]
[And the dress would probably be like, this colour]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 am

"Well, Raven here just happened to be in the area..." began the woman, trying to think of something to say.
"And I decided to show her the TARDIS!" smiled Raven, putting up a very convincing act.
Time, we need to find out where she's left Colin. I was blindfolded the whole time, every time they took me to see her, until I got into this massive room, so I dont know how to get there.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:22 am

Tyrin activated his com, connecting to the transmitter he planted in time. "don't worry, i'm here. i'm watching from the TARDIS. if there is anything you want just use thought to activate the transmitter and start talking, i can decipher any code you use to speak to me in." Tyrin said.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:39 am

"Awesome!" Time grinned, her southern accent becoming very convincing. Very wary aren't they...Well lets just see how this pans out Time was speaking to Raven as she said this
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:56 am

"ok, so the woman has you friend Collin held captive right? does he ave a bomb strapped to him or is in any immediate danger?" Tyrin asked ripple through the com. " tap your thigh one for yes and twice for no"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 am

Time tapped her thigh three times, a shadow of a smile appearing. "No cherries here. Did you notice that? i really love cherries" Time managed to work in a code with a still convincing act up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11