Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young looking girl sat on the grass with her knees tucked in and her arms curled around them. She looked in her teens, but in reality, she was much, much older than that. She was waiting. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. The girl's pale blue eyes stared at the ground as she awaited the familiar noise of the most amazing machine in the universe. The girl was wearing a fairly pretty, pale blue dress and black leggings. She looked up as she was approached by another female.

*cue entry..*

[ignore the PM i sent you on EOTF Spark, I decided it would be easier, and make more sense if we had already regenerated, before all of this happened. either that or we havent regenerated at all xDD]
[And the dress would probably be like, this colour]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 am

"Naughty naughty Raven!" Time grinned, waggling her finger. "Alright lets go get our Colin back!" she grinned
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 am

Raven nodded and followed Time and Tyrin.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:31 pm

"you guys take care of the cybermen, i need all my concentration to keep them confused. find the cybercommanded, take him out, i'll take it from there." Tyrin said. stopping and sitting cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"Yessir!" TIme grinned, patting him on the head before getting ready to take out the Cybermen. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 pm

"Okay.." replied Raven, whose thoughts had been occupied on how she was going to deal with the woman. Would she kill her? No... she wasnt a killer... Would she imprison her? Maybe.. but that meant she might be able to escape...
She feared that she would just let her anger get the better of her. And the entire universe knew to fear a Timelord's rage.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

"Its okay Raven. I know we'll come up with something and get rid of that nasty woman." Time assured her sister.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Raven smiled to her sister, but on the inside she was still doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm

hacking. that was what Tyrin was doing, hacking. he put up fake info about tagets and created cybermen that didn't exist to reinforce others. all while looking for the cyber commander on the network. there it was, an order from the cyber commander, destroy all timelords in the vicinity. Tyrin locked on to the order and bended it a bit. story time for all: the destruction of lord vicinity. that should keep them confused. as for the cyber commander he latched on to it, making sure he was next in line to the cyber commanding thrown.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Time stood,veiled in shadows, by the building where the cybermen had made base. "So, Raven, tell me about this woman"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 pm

"Well.. she wore a red dress.. It was rather posh..... like for special occasions... And she had long black hair.. much like ours... To start with.. she seemed like a gentle soul.. but then she started all the crap about killing Colin if i didnt give her the TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 pm

"What a jerk" Time muttered, her fists clenching. "Now we just need to figure out how to get rid of her"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Raven nodded, then sighed.

[Lolol, ima post this again for ded to see.
I imagine the woman wearing this dress link.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:17 pm

another order: assemble the troups to intecept the time lords. tyrin bended this one as well. itercept the assebley of troups in time for our lord. sooner or later they would relize what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 pm

"Okay... So she seems... Different some how. She isnt a Cyberman or a Human. What is she?" Time hissed under her breath as the two sisters pushed themselves against the back wall of the building. Cybermen trouped by every so often with a clang
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 pm

"If you two go after the cyber dudes, i'll go and see if i can figure out who this woman is. Dont come after me"
She dived out from the wall straight into the path of one of the Cybermen. "I have news for your... master... about what she wishes me to fetch for her."
She waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 pm

[you do realize i'm not actauly there right? i said i sat down crosslegged and started to hack stuff]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:26 pm

"Sure thing Raven" TIme muttered, leaping up and sneaking off after the 'cyber dudes' with Arin in tow. "you'll protect me right?" she grinned at the squid
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 pm

The Cybermen had obviously been told not to kill Raven, because they just said, 'Follow Me' before leading her away. The Time Lord glanced back at Time before she turned a corner and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 pm

dang it, they got raven. self diagnostic, one usefull function found intact. not enough power to activate. only one thing to do. Tyrin ran a cable from the TARDIS's console to himself. one quick change later. switches and diles and knobby things seining and switching to the rithim of the all of time and space. "COME ON YOU SEXY THING, LETS GO GET THE GANG!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Raven willingly went with the Cybermen. After a while of walking, and a few minutes of being blindfolded so she couldnt tell anyone where the leader was based, she arrived.
The Cybermen pushed her back into the same wide hall where she had met teh woman before. Still there, back in the seats on the other end of the hall, were Colin and the odd woman.
Raven glared at her as she got to her feet, still grasping Colin's hand. The red dress she was wearing seemed to make her look extremely regal.
"Have you done as I asked?" The woman started to walk towards the Time Lord, Colin being half dragged along with her.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yooo Cyber whatevers!" Time trilled, swaggering out from a dark corner of the alley. "Delete."
A metal hand reached for the time lord, who ducked under and twirled around so she was facing their backs. "You cant take me!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 pm

"OK sexy, how about we take out some bad guys?" a few switches and a knob later a big blue box crushed the cybermen chasing time. Tyren opened the door. "heya time. guess the first plan didn't really pan out. raven was probably taken to wherever that woman was, odds are that the cyber commander is in the same room. i can track her sonic screwdriver and park us right in the middle of the room. also, sorry but i borrowed the spare key, that alright with you?" tyrin said twirling the key around its ring.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:08 am

Time rolled her eyes. "And i was just about to outwit these tin cans" she grinned, hopping into the blue box. "Feel free to use the key, i have a sonic screwdriver" the time lord chuckled, closing the doors.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:10 am

"yeah, well i have a sonic arm. my entire arm can do that. just. not. right now." tyrin said, locking onto Ravens screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Im fine. I went with the Cybermen by choice. said Raven through her telepathic link with Time. It was weak because she was so far away, but it was audiable, all the same. Dont intrude. She'll kill Colin on the spot if anything goes wrong, but dont worry I have a plan.

The woman watched Raven cautiously during her silence but seemed to relax slightly when she replied.
"I have arranged for the TARDIS to be transported to a specific location at a specific time. That way, no one can interfere...."
The woman seemed pleased by this and loosened her grip on Colin's hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next