Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox Empty
PostSubject: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 am

(Ooc: Fox is around 12 at the time this takes place)

It was a bright sunny afternoon as Fox got out of school. She was wearing the girl's school uniform, which was a white polo blouse with a navy pleated skirt with a gold stripe near the bottom. She took in a breath of fresh air and streached her arms out, enjoying the sun now that school was finally over with. She was waiting for one of her two closest friends, Wolf, to meet her outside the school building.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 am

Wolf had been there for two minutes or so waiting for her as he promised. He went to a different school which let them out a bit earlier. "Hey Fox." He greeted her as she came out. "Right here like I said." He always was there but it was something he usually said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 am

"Hey there, stranger! What's goin on?" Fox laughed in her normal manner. She had a tendancy to stick some sarcasm here, there, and everywhere when she talked to people. It was her "thing" and most people she was close to knew it. It was the same with her practice of Alchemy.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 pm

He laughed "Nothing worth talking about." He paused. "How was school?" He asked. He was very glad he didn't have to wear uniform at his school. They made him wince just when he saw them.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:52 pm

"Well, Zash got sick at school today and went home." Fox stated. "How about that? Pyropants himself caught a COLD." she giggled slyly.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

"I think its more humiliating then taxing." He grinned. "I still don't trust him with that fire obbsession." He said starting to walk.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

"He can't help it, he needs something to occupy his mind. He's just a crazy kid, not much we can do about it. We're pretty crazy ourselves!" Fox laughed. She looked up at the sky for a second. "Ya know, call me crazy, but I've sorta been wanting to go to the beach lately. Like that really nice beach in Sinnoh, near that lakeside resort." she mused.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm

"Your crazy." He said holding back a smile. Really though Wolf had heard that that place was nice. As most resorts were...but this was supposed to be especially a luxury spot.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Fox gave a whistle and down flew Zepher, her shiny Rayquaza companion and friend. "Hey Zepher, we arengoing to go to ze beach, and we need you to take us there!" Fox told Zepher. Zepher just blinked.

"But...... You do know you don't have anything to use when you go to said beach..... Right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Wolf stood with his hands behind his back looking around While Fox had her telepathy conversation with Zepher. Not everyone had a bestfriend with a huge Raquaza to fly around on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 pm

"Hmm.... True..." Fox muttered aloud. "Zepher makes a good point. We need a new plan of action..." she mused, crossing her arms and tapping her foot thoughtfully. "Well, we could just go anyway and see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into while we're there. We do that practically every day, anyway!" she laughed. Zepher just shook her head faintly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox   The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life and Times of Wolf and Fox
Page 1 of 1