Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times in Twilight Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Times in Twilight Town Empty
PostSubject: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:31 am

Josh sat in his desk and impaciently watched the clock. "Come on, come on. Ring bell, Ring!" he thought to himself. It was the last day of school before summer vacation, and boy did he have plans. He and his friends were all going to get jobs, and do whatever they wanted. Their summer assignment hadn't even registered to him yet.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Ray is waiting for the bell ring even though his head is on the desk. Come on bell! Getting a little annoyed because the bell won't ring.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:38 am

Josh eyed as the second hand of the clock as it approached the twelve. "Almost..." he thought anxiously, as it approached he slowly reached to grab his skateboard. As he touched the board the final bell rang. "Summer!" he shouted, he ran for the door and began to ride his board in the halls. "See you next year Mr. Krazer!" he said to the principal as he rode past him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:03 am

Ray saw Josh leave class in a hurry seeing Josh ride down the hall with his skateboard. "Hey Josh wai... ah forget it." Ray gets on his skateboard to catch up to Josh.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:18 am

"Hurry up Ray!" Josh shouted, "Meet up by the clock tower!!" he shouted as he catapulted out of the school and over peoples heads.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:54 am

Ray nods his head. "OK see you there." Ray was until he got stoped by 3 kids from school James, Dave, and Zack. "Well you ain't going without saying goodbye?" James said next to Dan and Zack. "Yeah we need you to remember us during the summer." Zack said, Dan pops his knuckles. "Shall we begin?. Ray stands there. Looks like I'm going to be a little late Josh. Ray gets ready to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:04 am

As Josh was riding through the school courtyard he realized that three of his "favorite" kids weren't under there usuall tree. "This can't be good," he said to himself. He completed a quick turn around on his board and began to navigate his way through the out going flow of students that made a small opening around him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:27 am

Ray tries to fight them off one by one as Ray keeps fighting Zack hits Ray to the ground. Agh this is bad I reached my limit. Ray gets back up. "I won't back down." James comes up to Ray. "Your still standing well this will finish you up Zack will you please." Zack nods his head. "Got it boss." Zack grabs Rays arms so Ray can't move his arms, Ray tries to get his arms free but couldn't. "Now lets see you can take this hit." James brings his fist up and hit s Ray in his stomach, Zack lets Rays arms go as Ray falls to the ground. "I... I wo... won't give up." Ray gets back up. "Is that the best you got." Ray said to James. "Looks like you took that hit.... looks like you hit your limit what are you to do now." James said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:23 am

Josh came riding up on the three who were surrounding Ray, he was moving full speed and tackled James full on. "He calls for help thats what!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:34 am

Ray looks at Josh. "About time you got here I though I was finished." Ray said as he breath deeply. Zack and Dan come up to James. "Boss are you OK?" James gets up. "Yeah i'm find but." James looks at Josh. "Why do you defend that weakling." James said to Josh. "What happened to are friendship and I though you love beating up Ray it was so fun."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:44 pm

"Yea sorry I'm late" Josh said, "And I quit it with you guys because you got really harsh and it got really annoying." Josh grabbed Ray's arm and pulled him up onto his feet. "Come on lets go." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 am

Ray nods his head. "Right." Ray picks up his skateboard. "Lets hurry befor the sun sets." Ray said to Josh.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:47 am

"Haha," Josh said, "yup." he then started to ride his board towards the school exit.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:10 am

James gets mad then Zack said to James. "Boss what should we do?" James cracks his fist. "Lets leave them we will get them back soon." Ray final gets to the clock tower wondering were Josh was. "....Where is Josh I though he was right behind me." he said in dough.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:36 am

"Right here," Josh said coming up, "I stopped to get us some ice cream." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:50 am

Ray nods his head. "Thanks, now lets get on top of the clock tower." Ray said as he starts walking in the clock tower.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 pm

"Alright!" Josh said following Ray.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Ray gets to the top of the Clock Tower. "Ah what a nice view." Ray said as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times in Twilight Town   Times in Twilight Town Empty

Back to top Go down

Times in Twilight Town
Page 1 of 1