Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in town (TheDesertSpirit)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

New in town (TheDesertSpirit) Empty
PostSubject: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Starfire came into the town of Grasveil. In a shy manner she looked around seeing all kinds of shops and other things. Just then her somach rumbled Starfire looked down in embarresment. I waunder where I could get something to eat? she thought just then she caught the sent of something cooking closing her eyes she followed her nose. Closing her eyes was a bad idea because she bumped into another pokemon. Falling to the ground she quickly stood up,"Ohmygosh! Are you alright I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed bowing in an appolagy like manner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 pm

The Snivy got back to her feet and smiled at the Vulpix, "Really its fine!"
She prushed herself down then looked at her with a questioning look, "I've not seen you around before.." she commented, "I'm Laurel, pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Team Assault
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 am

It was just another day, it seemed. Gabe was flying over Grassveil, taking in the sights that he had missed during his travels and marveling at the savory smells wafting up from the merchants' stalls. The marketplace was always a bustling area, and the Swoobat loved to come here, if only to sightsee.

He was in a reasonably good mood, though it was dampened by the purple bruise on his cheek. It had started to throb a little before he left the guild just this morning, and the pain had stayed with him ever since. He didn't blame the Riolu... well, the other Pokemon was to blame for the wound, but Gabe reasoned with himself that the Riolu had been emotionally disturbed, and couldn't help but lash out. Gabe had surprised him while he was on edge, that was all.

Still, the bruise hurt pretty bad.

Forcing himself to take the thoughts out of his mind, Gabe turned his attention back to watching the streets below him, his wings angling and beating to keep in the air. It was then that he saw the little incident, and on an impulse dove down to investigate.

He landed beside the Snivy, his face the picture of worry. "Hey, man," he said frettingly, looking at both her and the Vulpix that had bumped into her, "you two okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://retreat.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 am

Starfire's whole body twich when she saw a Swoobat come down beside the two pokemon. "I'm ok thank you for asking." Just then her hunger got the best of her and she passed out.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:20 am

"Im fine.." replied Laurel as the Vulpix passed out. The Snivy leaped to her side and whipped a reviver seed out of her treasure bag. Somehow she got Starfire to eat it. XD
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:04 am

"EEK!" Ripple squeaked, padding up behind her partner, Laurel. "Wha-Wha? Is she gonna be okay?" the glaceon stammered, absolutely shocked
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 am

"I hope so... She didnt show any signs of weakness beforehand so it must be hinger.. Could you see if theres a spare apple in there?"
The Snivy motioned to her treasure bag, which she had thrown off whilst trying to feed the Reviver Seed to Starfire.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

"Sure thing!" Ripple nodded, flipping open the bag and digging a paw into the entrance. "ah- here's one" she took out an apple, handing it to her partner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 am

Laurel smiled at her partner, "Thanks Ripple."
She waited for the Vulpix to wake, but kept the apple in her paws ready.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 am

Gabe's first reaction at the Vulpix fainting was to freeze up and just stare. It wasn't often that he'd been in emergency situations like this, and he ended up being no help as the Snivy administered to the fainted Pokemon. A moment after the Glaceon arrived, though, Gabe snapped back to his senses and shook his head. Stepping forwards, he looked to the Snivy and Glaceon and said, "I-is there anyway I can help, you guys? Any at all?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm

Starfire felt something being put in her mouth and she swallowed it then she felt a smallburst of energy go through her. She woke up and saw Laurel and the Swoobat, and now a Glaceon. Lauel had an apple in her hands and Starfire took it with a shy thanks and she gratlufly ate the apple finnishing it off in just a few bites. I hope Ren is alright where ever she is.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Laurel sighed in relief then answered Gabe. "No I think everything's fine now..."
She blinked then looked back to the Vulpix, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

"Ah-! You're awake!" Ripple smiled warmly "Nice to meet you. I'm Ripple" the glaceon introduced herself, waiting for the response from the Vulpix
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 pm

"A-ah, alright then." At the Snivy's refusal, Gabe settled for stepping back a pace or two and just watched the three, folding his wings at his side and standing by in case they needed any more help. He didn't say anything lest they think he was intruding, though he admitted he felt more like a snoop than anything as he sat and stared in silence.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm

"M-my name is Starfire." she repied in a small voice. Now that the others had introduced themselves except for the Swoobat. Looking at them she got up slowly, "Thank you for your help Laurel, Ripple.And I don't think I got your name." she pointed out to the Swoobat.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Laurel smiled then glanced over at the Swoobat, expecting him to answer with his name.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm

"Oh, how rude of me!" Gabe gave a start when addressed, and ruffled his chest fur, trying to look not as flustered as he was feeling at the moment. "My name's Gabe." He smiled. "Nice to meet you, man. And you two, too," he added, bowing to Starfire, then Laurel and Ripple in turn.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 pm

"Nice to meet you Gabe" the explorer grinned. "So, where are y'all headed?" Ripple asked

When did she become a red neck o.o
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:40 am

"I'm trying to find my friend Ren. She's a Purrloin," Starfire explained in a small voice. "And it's nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:43 am

"We'll help you find your friend!" grinned Laurel, "Dont you worry!"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 am

"Sure thing!" Ripple agreed, her ears twitching in a sort of 'i'll do whatever it takes' kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Sharubii

Sharubii

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 pm

"I'm not headed anywhere in general," Gabe said once they all stopped talking, "so I can help you too, if you don't mind another guy tagging along." He smiled amicably. "It's the least I can do for doing nothing but stopping and staring, man."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Starfire laughed, "Sure, Where should we start Loural?" she asked the Snivy.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:51 pm

The Snivy shrugged, "Maybe we should ask around town. If she's here, somene is bound to have seen her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:20 pm

"Right." Starfire said with determination. Don't worry Ren I'll find you. She began to walk through the town with her new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in town (TheDesertSpirit)   New in town (TheDesertSpirit) Empty

Back to top Go down

New in town (TheDesertSpirit)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next