Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Juliet was out for a leisurely bike (which in her terms ment her motercycle) ride on one very peaceful day. She had just aced her midterms and could now finally study anything she wanted all she wanted. But first, she planned on stopping at the strip mall up the street to see if she could find a new power chord for her laptop. Hers was now in two pieces, but that was another story. She parked her bike in front of the mall and pulled her helmet off, then carried it with her as she hopped off the bike, figuring she'd only be a minute.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Derek had just walked out of the movie theater at the strip mall. When he walked out he was talking with some girl around Juliet's age. They had just met and were talking about the movie they each just saw. Since he was talking he didn't notice that Juliet was nearby.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Juliet was just coming out of the electronics store with her new laptop cable in hand when she stumbled upon Derek and some weird girl talking out in front of the movie theater. Her initial reaction was pure shock, but then her blood started to boil. There was enough about this guy that drove her up a wall already, but now something inside her was fueling her anger even more. She yanked off her black leather jacket that she had worn for no reason appearantly, this time revealing a white tank top underneath. "YOU SCUM!!!" she screamed, then lobbed her jacket at the back of his head, hopped on her "bike", and sped towards the park where she normally did her studying.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Josephine had decided to spend her free time in the Park. After a long day surrounded by computers it was nice to just sit somewhere so natural. Jo was actually positioned up in a tree in the area. She had a plain white sketchbook on her lap and her pencil case was balanced on a branch slightly further up the tree where she could easily reach it without having to stretch to much.
Jo was sketching the landscape, adding in the occasional person that walked by. These sorts of observational drawing would usually be coloured using watercolours at a later date.

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 pm

All of the sudden Derek heard Juliet's voice and he heard her shout, 'YOU SCUM!!!' and all of the sudden her jacket hit her.

"Um... who was that?" the girl asked him.

"Just some girl I work with," Derek said.

"Okay... well I go to go it was nice meeting you." she said.

"Yea likewise," Derek said. As the girl left he went in the direction that Juliet rode off on her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Juliet sped angrily on the road and then made a hard right into the park. She parked her bike, yanked her laptop bag and books of the back of the bike, and then threw her helmet to the ground. She didn't know why this was making her so angry and hollow inside, but the fact that she couldnt totally explain it really wasn't helping. She flopped onto the park bench and opened up her laptop, then grabbed one of her books and proceeded to do the only thing that could distract her at a stressful time like this. Study.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Jo paused in her sketching to reach up for an eraser. She decided that there were a few too many people in her picture and she should get rid of one or two. As she reached up, she happened to glance down and noticed a familiar face sitting on the bench below the tree.
"Hey Jules!" smiled Josephine, shouting down from her place in the tree.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Juliet's foul mood and study preparations were interrupted by a familiar voice coming from above her. It was Josephine, one of the other girls who had been called to assist Chronos. The two had become fairly good friends, but it had been awhile since Juliet had met up with her. "Oh, hey Josephine!" Juliet smiled as she waved up to Josephine on her perch. "Finally, somebody who doesn't make me want to tear them in half."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Josephine laughed before putting her pencil in her mouth, grabbing her sketchbook and swinging down from her branch. She stepped neatly onto the bench next to Juliet, leaving her bag safely up in the tree where it had been hung whilst she had been drawing. It wouldn't hurt as she could easily keep an eye on it from here. Jo sat down next to Juliet, her sketchbook and pencil on her lap.
"How have you been?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

"Not so great...... I mean acing the exams was a bonus, but lately you-know-who has been getting in my way. He just irks me so much, all the time, and I don't understand it!" Juliet grumped as she started to flip one of the older books she had with her. She flipped through it irritatedly and she started to shift around nervously just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:25 pm

"What did he do this time?" asked Jo, her blue eyes watching the pages of the book flip before looking back up at Juliet. She twiddled with the pencil in her hand as she listened to her friend.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:30 pm

"He was talking to some girl in front of the movie theater down at the strip mall where that electronics store is. I just..... Urg, I sorta wish I had stayed at Yale today. I probably could have gone and gotten some extra help from Mrs. Holtz......" Juliet sighed. "I still don't understand what was making me do mad.... Well, I mean I sorta do, It's my feelings, but I just don't understand WHY......" she started to mutter.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:34 pm

"Perhaps you like Derek a little more than you think," suggested Josephine, turning the page in her sketchbook and doodling a small picture of a bird. She looked up at Juliet again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Juliet blushe a deep red color, like a rose in full bloom. "No! I, he drives me insane! Whenever he's around, I.... Well I don't understand it and that makes me angry!" Juliet exclaimed defensively. "Its not that I don't know what I'm feeling..... but why HIM of all people?" she muttered very quietly. "I just don't like him." she announced in a matter-of-factly way, then dove into her book.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Josephine couldn't help but chuckle slightly.
"Are you sure there is nothing about him that you like?" she asked, "Even the tiniest little thing?"
Jo smiled playfully as she put forward these questions. She tended to take even the most serious of situations rather lightly but she just wanted to cheer her friend up and help her get through this unfortunate event.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 pm

"Well....... no.........." Juliet replied sheepishly, not making eye contact with Jo. She read her book quietly, which was unusual for her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Jo raised one of her eyebrows as Juliet purposefully looked away from her. She decided to leave that topic for now and move on to what Juliet seemed to talk about most of the time.
"So what do you not like about him then?" she asked, her gaze returning to her lifelike sketch of a blue jay perched on a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Juliet replied only with silence again. She hadn't really taken time to think about all the real reasons she didn't like him. "Um, his....... personality?" she shrugged, although it was more of an unsure question and she smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Josephine laughed and paused from drawing once again.
"You mean you don't know exactly what it is you hate about him?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:32 pm

"Well, not exactly...... It's more like the feelings that I hate. And I know it's his fault. Like when he was with that girl..... It just made me so angry!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:52 pm

"I see..." she replied, not knowing where to go from here in their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Derek came up to the park entrance and noticed Juliet's bike, "Is that Juliet's bike?" he thought to himself. He used some of his aura to try and pick up the scent of Juliet's. Along with his own coconut, he smelled a fresh spring day, Juliet, and he also smelled petrichor, which meant Jo was in the park too. "Well at least I found her," he said. He then walked into the park.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Juliet sniffed the air and caught the faint scent of coconuts in the area. "Oh, no....." she grumbled, but she felt her heart skip a little and she couldn't be bothered to move from her bench. She just went about her work on the study of Alchemy.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Josephine could smell the coconut too and contemplated climbing back up into the tree. Not because she wanted to get away though, more to give the two some space... alone... and plus Jo found it more comfortable up in the tree.
She sat there for a few moments longer, finishing some of the more detailed parts of her jay's head including the eye and beak. Feathers would come later when she watercoloured the drawing but for now, she quite liked it.
She held it up to look at it from a slight distance away, grinning. Blue jays were her favourite birds because of their colouring. She loved the way the colours blue, white and black would compliment each other.

Jo noticed in the corner of her eye that Derek was slowly making his way towards them.
"I'll be 'upstairs 'if you need me Jules!" she smiled, turning back to her friend.
Jo got up, putting the pencil in her mouth and delicately standing on the top of the bench. She placed her sketchpad on the branch before leaping up and pulling herself back onto it. She snatched the sketchpad back into her arms before it fell from its precarious position.
Josephine then proceeded to climb back up to her original seat and sat with the sketchpad once again on her lap.

She flipped the page back to what she had been working on before and reached up to grab the eraser she had been looking for when she had realized Juliet was on the bench below her.

Last edited by Bluebird Spirit on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm

"Hey" Derek said as he reached Juliet, "Here's your jacket." he then tossed her the leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next