Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Juliet was out for a leisurely bike (which in her terms ment her motercycle) ride on one very peaceful day. She had just aced her midterms and could now finally study anything she wanted all she wanted. But first, she planned on stopping at the strip mall up the street to see if she could find a new power chord for her laptop. Hers was now in two pieces, but that was another story. She parked her bike in front of the mall and pulled her helmet off, then carried it with her as she hopped off the bike, figuring she'd only be a minute.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:33 pm

"Hello, scum. Why don't you do us all a favor and go back to where you belong?" Juliet responded calmly, pointing to the pond nearby. She caught her jacket, and then threw it right back at his face. And she did all this without glancing up even once from her studies.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:42 pm

"Alright you know what," Derek said, he then tossed her jacket back and let if float over to the pond, "I want to know what your problem is with me. Ever since we met all you have done is call me scum and I want to know why." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Juliet abruptly stood up and for the first time dared to get right up in Derek's face. She stared him down with eyes that burned like coals. "Because that's what you are! I don't like what I don't understand. It means nothing to me, like the scum at the bottom of a pond! I reject it because I don't like it, and I don't understand why you make me feel the way I feel!" she practically screamed in her own defense. She blushed a little after her last remark, but she held her ground defensively, as always.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 pm

"Wait what feel--" Derek started to say. But all of the sudden some teenagers on rollerblades rushed by and bumped into the two of them, knocking them onto the ground. When they were knocked down onto the ground their lips were touching. Dylan's eyes were closed because of the sudden force. When he opened his eyes they opened with extreme shock and his face started to get a little red.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Josephine blinked from her position in the tree. She had stopped drawing to see how this confrontation would 'go down'... but one minute they were in each others faces and the next they had been knocked down onto the ground... on top of each other.

Jo had to stifle a giggle from her perch in the tree.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Juliet wasn't sure what had happened. First she was telling Derek like it was, but the next moment..... He had fallen on top of her thanks to some punks with rollerskates. Her eyes had instinctively closed as she fell to the ground, but now as she opened her eyes......

She was instantly shocked by how close Derek was, and about two seconds later it registered in her mind that then force of the fall had caused she and Derek to kiss each other. And they still were.

At first Juliet was numb. She didn't know what to do, because she really wasn't thinking anymore. Her heart had leaped into her throat, and she felt as light as air. She couldn't help but notice that she was just a tad..... happy?

It took Juliet ten seconds to get over all this and regain her thoughts and realize what in the hell was going on. She immediately pulled back and squeezed her eyes shut. "Th-that did not just-I mean- you and I- urk- OH GOD, I KISSED POND SCUM......" Juliet sputtered in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Once Juliet got up so did Derek, his face was still red and he couldn't think of what to say. All he did was scratch the back of his head and try to think of what to say.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Juliet's face was as red as ever, and when she glared up at Derek again, well, so was his. She was sorta surprised, he seemed like the person who could take everything in stride. Unless....

"Did you..... enjoy that...?" Juliet questioned slowely. She could feel her lower right eyelid twitching a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:07 pm

"Me!?" Derek shouted, "Please! What about you!? Your face is almost the same color as Debs's Aura!" he was trying to hide his own feelings towards the kiss. "And I could feel you loosen up," he said, "If anyone enjoyed it, it was you."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:12 pm

"H-HOW DARE YOU?!? YOU SCUM! YOU POND SCUM! YOU PIG SLOP!! You... You...." Juliet retorted loudly, then stamped her foot down. "JOSEPHINE! QUICK, I AM IN DIRE NEED OF DISINFECTANT, I THINK HIS SCUM IS CONTAGIOUS!!!" Juliet quickly shouted up to Josephine. "EVEN A HANDIWIPE WILL DO, JUST PLEASE PLEASE HURRY!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Josephine leaped down from the tree, bending her knees as she landed to break the fall.
"Both of you stop it. Now."
She was calm and a lot more serious than she would normally be.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Juliet blinked. It wasn't normally like her friend to be that serious, and it startled her enough to
calm her back down to her normal level of spazziness. She pointed a finger at Derek. "The pond scum started it."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm

"Me!? Your the one that threw your jacket at me when I was at the movie theater!" Derek shouted back.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Josephine couldn't help but chuckle at the 'pond scum' insult. It never seemed to get old. However it was obvious that these two had a thing for each other. She just didn't understand why neither of them would openly admit it.
She frowned, not knowing what to say...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well you existed first, 200-year-old pond scum!" Juliet retorted with a vengeance. Her hands were balled up into fists, and she didn't look like she was about to give in anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

"That has nothing to do with this!" Derek said, "You guys are immortal too now. So it's not like you can hold that over me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Adam was walking in the park when he smelled aura in his area Adam was a little curious so he went in the direction he where the aura was.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'm not talking about your immortality, I'm saying you were around first which means you started this whole incedent with your existence!!!!!!!!" Juliet shot back. She hadn't yet noticed that. Adam had entered the park. "Which means that the whole reason I had to kiss pond scum, aka YOU, was because of YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm

"Oh please," Derek said, "Don't try and use timeline knowledge on me! It was those stupid kids on the rollerblades." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

"Hi Adam!" smiled Josephine loudly. She waved to him and purposefully brought Derek and Juliet's attention towards him.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Adam waves his hand at Josephine. "Hey Jo!" Adam sees Derek and Juliet arguing. 'Whats going on, and what happened?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Juliet froze like a Popsicle in the Antarctic when she heard her brother call out her name. "Heya bro.... Did you hear any of that......?" Juliet asks nervously. She sorta laughed a little but it was just to cover up her anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:43 pm

"Hey Adam," Derek said, calming down, "What are you doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Josephine slowly edged her way closer to Adam. She leaned in and quietly spoke.
"Oh. Derek just kissed your sister."
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Adam's eyebrow twitched. "WHAT!" Adam started to charged up a blue fireball in his hand knowing his sister hates Derek's real much now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?   OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG HE HAS A LIFE?!?!?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next