Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stumbling Upon Lyoko

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Somewhere, deep below the outer surface of the modern world, stands a supercomputer that far surpasses anything Earth has ever seen. It is the medium between this world and another world, a virtual world parellel to ours. It's name is Lyoko.

Within the sleeping world of Lyoko waits a terrible menace....... And a presence waiting to be free........

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 am

Shairo's entire body glowed red and yellow on the display. The Krab then started to stand on on the two legs it had left. "Shairo be careful! One more hit from that lower laser and you will devirtualize!" Nathan said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:11 pm

"I don't know, we should probably try to find the source of X.A.N.A.2's attack.......... But, if Nathan says there's nothing, then there's really nothing we can do......" the girl responded to Solstin, perplexed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Soulstin blinked. " Um...." Truth be told he didn't understand anything of what she just said. " Um yeah that's really unfortunet?" He asked more then stated.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 am

"Well I have an idea," Nathan said, "According to this holo-map there are four other areas that seem to be like the forest you are in now. You could try and find a way to get to those and explore them."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 pm

"Nathan, tell me you have a reload option somewhere, cause I don't have any arrows left. Plus I don't think it'd be smart for me to get near that thing again," Shairo said. He stood up holding his gut and kept his eye on the last crab.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:00 am

"Sorry I don't," he said, "Not yet at least. But don't forget, you still have two arrows left, your swords." he finished, "Use them as arrows."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 am

"It's pretty clear that X.A.N.A.2's tower is not here. We need to find out what area it is in, which could mean you need to search the computer's mainframe overnight, Nathan." the girl commented.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 am

" that means I can leave right? I really don't wanna be here over night!" Soulstin panicked. " I don't even have any ninja stars left and like how am I suppose to sleep in a forest?!" He asked starting to panic again.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 am

"Hm, I like your thinking, Nathan," Shairo said lining one of his spears and his bow, "Again, I hate seafood." He fired the spear-arrow which sliced right through the Crab's body. "Haha! try getting up now!" he yelled as the Crab exploded.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 am

"Alright!" Nathan shouted, he did a fist bump into the air even though no one could see him. "Okay um... I don't really know what to do now..." he said, "I guess I could manually devirtualize the both of you since there isn't anything to really do. You guys okay with that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:13 am

"Sounds like a good plan to me. We can regroup tommorrow." Aelita remarked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 am

beam me up captain!" Soulstin said happily and waited to leave the thing he still thought was a game.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 am

"Aw, that's no fun, what'll happen if those things attack our princess?" Shairo complained. He grabbed the spear he fired and pulled it out of the tree it had lodged itself into after slicing that Crab in half.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 am

Nathan was already working on a way to manually devirtualize Shairo and Solstin, "Thats true," he said, "Do you have somewhere to go where you can be safe?" he asked Aelita.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 am

"Well... I usually will just hide here, in Lyoko. Plus, I can't be virtualized out of Lyoko like you all. It's harder than that, since I'm tied directly to Lyoko." the girl responded. "I can hold my own for a while, plus I can communicate with you whenever you're online."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 am

Soulstin looked as thou he was looking at a watch on his wrist which he did not have. " Well I have time would you like me to walk you to your hiding place?" He offered
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 pm

"Eh, alright, beam us out, bud, I got some homework to do anyways," Shairo said, although reluctantly. "Hey what time is it anyways?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 pm

"It's just past midnight," Nathan said, "And you guys are going to have to wait one more minute till I devirtualize you, I just need to finish the program. And Solstin, why don't you take the girl somewhere safe. Hey girl why don't you go back to where you were when we turned on the computer, you should be safe there, right?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"I suppose I could just hide in the computer's programming. That would be safer than just hanging around here." the girl responded, thinking about her options. "That sounds like a good plan, I'll just rewrite myself there. It'll probably just work this once though, I'm not sure how much influence I have here anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Upon Lyoko
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4