Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stumbling Upon Lyoko

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Somewhere, deep below the outer surface of the modern world, stands a supercomputer that far surpasses anything Earth has ever seen. It is the medium between this world and another world, a virtual world parellel to ours. It's name is Lyoko.

Within the sleeping world of Lyoko waits a terrible menace....... And a presence waiting to be free........

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:02 pm

"Um, hi there," Nathan said, "My name is Nathan, do you know what this place is? Or where you are by chance?" he asked.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon May 28, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:18 am

"This is the supercomputer gateway to the world of Lyoko. That's where I am right now." she answered. "Hey, do you think you could fix the chat reception? For some reason, I can't get it to stable out." she asked Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:44 am

"Um... well okay," Nathan said, "And she remembers that but not a name?" he thought to himself. "Do you remember anything else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:49 am

(Ooc: She'll remember about X.A.N.A.2 Once you transport Zash in and we play around with Lyoko for a minute or two. She'll feel him waking up XD)

IC:"Well, nothing at the moment, really. I just remember that this world is called Lyoko. And you should probably shut the scanners before you stablize the chat. It's that button you hit before." she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:54 am

"Oh okay," he said then looked at the keyboard, "Is this the one?" he asked as he pressed a button he thought was the right one. He then looked at the screen and it said "Scanners Closed", "Yup, thats it, is anything better?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:58 am

Solistin had been snooping around the scanner it may have been small but the side had very details patterns but they all looked like computer board stuff to him he was just about to jump out when the door closed. " What oh god!!" He started banging on the door. " HELP!! Nathan HELP!!" He shouted white light started to glow around him from the walls of the scanner.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:20 am

(Ooc: Imma just say Aelita remebers Virtualizition so that we can keep the plot moving XD)

"Umm, well..... I think there's something stuck in the scanner." the female figure said. "Try using the 'Virtualization' process to transport it into Lyoko. I think I remember how to do that, actually." she explained. "Try hitting that button to ope the program, then that one to boot up the scanner. You'll learn the rest from there." she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:31 am

"Alright," Nathan said, he entered a few keys into the computer and found the Virtualization program, "Okay found it," he said, "Now lets see here... okay I think I should be able to run this." he said. He then punched a few more keys into the computer, "And virtualizing." he said pressing the final key dramatically.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:39 am

Solistin covered his face as the light grew brighter he couldn't keep his eyes open but a strange sensation spread threw his body he let his hands dropped from his face and spread his finger holding his hands down to his side. He felt like every partical of his body was shaking and vibrating and then in a flash when it got so intense he felt like he was going to fly apart it stopped. His eyes were closed he kept them shut a moment longer and then opened them.

He shaded his eyes from the light he still had after images dancing across his eyes from the flash of virtualization. He looked around there were very tall trees that were along platforms that were green and so bulky and clunky. He looked down on himself he was dressed in a black outfit that reminded him of a ninja. He felt the side of his knee where a blue pack was inside was a kunie knife he dropped it when he pulled it out. " What is this!!!??"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:53 am

As Nathan activated the Virtualization program a couple of things happened. A large virtual 3-D display came up in between the keyboard and monitor. The display had small circle with a wierd symbol on it in the middle and five flat regions spreading out from it. "Haha, now thats cool!" Nathan said. The other thing that happened was a picture of Solistin came up on the monitor, the image made it look like he was beign scanned, "Wait what!" Nathan shouted, very shocked, "Solistin was inside the scanner!" He then continued to watch the screen as it created some kind of card, the image on it was of a ninja clad in black and the name said "Solistin" on it. Nathan removed his hands from over his eyes, "Solistin, are you still alive?" he asked openly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:07 am

All of a sudden, the chat stabled out randomly and the female's face was visible in the chatbox. "Well done! I think the person who was virtualized was is nearby, I'll go try to find him." the girl answered. The chatbox became just a picture of the girl, and, within Lyoko, the girl ran off into the undergrowth to try and find the virtualized person.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:12 am

Solistin started hyper venalating. " What? WHAT"S GOING ON HERE!!" Solistin shouted and started to run around in circles. " That's what I get for taking a bet I get sent to some crazy stupid lazily made strange forest!!! AND I WAS IN A FACTORY BEFORE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" He cried out

Last edited by zashonfire on Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:19 am

"Solistin! Hey, wierd girl!" Nathan shouted, "Can either of you hear me!?" he then spotted some headphones with a microphone on them hanging on the keyboard. He grabbed them and put them on, "Solistin can you hear me now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:49 am

"I can hear you!" the girl called back. "And I.... I have a name! I just can't remember....." she protested shyly. Then something caught her eye. "Hey! There's a boy over there, and I think he's your friend!" she exclaimed. She got a little closer to the boy, then called over to him. "Hey over there!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:55 am

" Yes a person!!" He shouted, he started to run and jumped over towards her covering huge ground. " HOW THE HECK DID I JUST DO THAT?!!?"he screamed and looked at Aelita. " OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR'S WHITE BUT YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A GRANDMA!!" He kept shouting. " YOUR EARS THERE LIKE AN ELF'S!!" Then he stopped and snapped. " I get it your an elvin grandma!!!" HE said sounding proud like he'd figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:05 am

Nathan smacks his palm to his face, "Solistin... no... just no." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:18 am

"Your friend has a great sense of humor!" the girl laughed, taking it all as a joke. "My name is....... well, I think we've established that I can't remember my name. I came to find you after you got transferred to Lyoko, which is where you are now." she explained.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:24 am

" OH NO NATHAN I CAN HEAR YOU DID YOU DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN?!!!" He sounded scared now. " OH no what if your my gaurdian angle??!!! Please don't be my angel I know I used to be a really big jerk and all to you but please don't!!!" Solistin got on his knees. " Please dude I'm begging!!" He didn't hear the girl explaining anything at all he was too busy being wrapped up in his own horrible imagination. As he got to his knees his back on his side opened and some ninja stars fell out one pricked him on the leg which should have left a scratch and Solistin winced like he was in pain and grabbed his leg but even as he did he realized he wasn't bleeding and it didn't hurt nearly as much as it should.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:29 am

As Solistin got cut on the leg, the image of him on the computer flashed yellow and red on the leg, "No I didn't die and go to heaven," he said, "Oh, and you have 99 health points left." he chuckled, looking at the screen.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:44 am

The girl just shook her head with a sort of amused look on her face. "You can't die in Lyoko, you'll just be sent back to your world." she chuckled slightly." And, you won't start really feeling pain until you start losing a lot of health points in fights, but their's not much to fight here anym-"

All of a sudden, the girls pupils became the size of pinpricks and she collapsed to her knees. She hugged her arms close to herself and began to shake as if she were freezing.

"Oh no...... He's waking up........" she whispered breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:47 am

Solistin stood up as she started to mention how he shouldn't be hurt yet. " Oh then this place sounds pretty cool." He said grinning then the girl feel. " OH MAN NOT ANOTHER THING!!!!!" He shouted then he sighed kinda tired of shouting. " You okay?" He asked crouching down to her level. " Who's HE? " Solistin asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:00 am

"Hey are you alright?" Nathan asked, "Who do you mean by HE? Is he another person like you?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:10 am

"Sort of..... His name is X.A.N.A.2." the girl explained quietly. "He's a rogue and very dangerous computer program, and he's very mad. And now, he's waking up...... He may activate a tower at any moment.........." she continiued, unsure of the complete meaning of what she had just said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

" Okay all I got out of that is rouge and dangerous and now I'm gonna ask you something real important." He sounded very freaked but he stopped breathed a deep breath. " which way to I run?!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:46 am

"Solistin calm down," Nathan said, "I have a kind of map of the area up, and it doesn't show anyone around but you guys, so you should be safe." He pressed in some other keys and started looking through files and programs. "Okay, I think I found something here." he said, "Its an information file on something called X.A.N.A. but not X.A.N.A.2. Could it be the same thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Upon Lyoko
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next