Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stumbling Upon Lyoko

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Somewhere, deep below the outer surface of the modern world, stands a supercomputer that far surpasses anything Earth has ever seen. It is the medium between this world and another world, a virtual world parellel to ours. It's name is Lyoko.

Within the sleeping world of Lyoko waits a terrible menace....... And a presence waiting to be free........

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:56 am

"Probably," Shairo said looking at the screen from beside Nathan, "I'm betting the original X.A.N.A. or it's creator made the new version to cover mistakes made by the original."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:05 am

"Woah!" Nathan shouted, practically jumping out of his chair, he had no idea that Shairo was in the room. "Shairo! What the heck are you doing here!??!" he shouted, "And who LONG have you been here?!" he finished. He was distracted from the screen and didn't notice four red symbols were aproaching the symbols that represented Solistin and Aelita.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:13 am

"Followed you, the whole time, and what are those?" he said pointing at the red dots.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:23 am

"Huh?" Nathan said turning to the screen, "I have no idea what they are." he said. "Um Solistin, do you guys see anything coming your way?" he asked, looking for a way to get a better view of the scene.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:33 am

"OH NO!" the girl screamed. "X.A.N.A.2 evolved from files left behind by the origonal X.A.N.A. And, he is much more powerful." she explained. Suddenly, a few red light bullets came flying at the duo through the bushes. "That's not good! Let's go!" she yelled in a panic as she dragged solstin away.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:41 am

" WOAH! What the heck are those?! Lasers? I don't want to be vaporized!!" He shouted still freaked out he ran ahead of the white haired girl now. He reached into his pouch on his back and started flinging things out at the source of the lasers. " Nathan something's shooting at us!!!" He complained sounding like a whining child.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:47 am

"Cool," Shairo said taking the headset from Nathan, "Sol, this is just a game, all you have to do is attack those things and rip them apart with your weapons."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:07 am

"Give me that," Natjan said pulling the headphones away from Shairo. Once he did he pressed some buttons and opened up a screen that showed five crab like creatures shooting at Solistin and Aeilita. "Guys there are these Crab like things shooting at you, your going to have to take them out." he said, "And just to be safe, I am going to send in some back up." he said. "Shairo, go down a floor ad enter one of the scanners, I am going to virtualize you." he said turning back to the computer.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:16 am

"I'm really sorry, but I can't really fight to my knowledge......" the girl sighed. "Well, I can do this..." she mused. She then put her fingers to her temples and she she closed her eyes. Then, the sound of angelic singing could be heard and a very thick line of trees appeared between the and the crabs, almost to the point of being airtight.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:24 am

" OH GOD YOU ARE A GOD!!!" Solistin backed up and bowed towards the girl he had origanly thought was an elf and now a god " Please have mercy on my soul!" As he bowed something shot down his sleeve he opened his eyes and sat up looking at his hands claws had shot down his sleeve and strap themselves to his hands. He looked at the goddess girl. " If this is a vidoe game then I don't have to be scared I guess, these things give me an idea." Solistin stood up now carrying an air of seriosuness he gouged one of his claws into the tree and then his next and started to climb up the tree where they weren't so tight he could see down now too the crab monsters. He reached into his back pouch he could feel 5 shuriken left. He took two out and threw them at the crabs.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:28 am

"Right," Shairo said as he headed down into the Scanner room, "This is gonna be fun." He smirked and stepped inside one of the scanners.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:36 am

Nathan watched as Solistin got hit, "Be careful Solistin, you have 89 hit points left." he said. He then got the alert that Shairo had entered the scanner, "Alright Shairo get ready," he said began to enter the virtualization program, "Virtualizing," he said. Once he finished the code an image of Shairo came up on the screen and started scanning him. Nathan also saw Solistin throw the stars at the Krabs. They hit two Krabs right near the symbols on their tops. "Nice shot Solistin those two Krabs only have 70 life points left each." he said. He then glanced at the image of Shairo being scanned, he was almost all the way through.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:39 am

The girl took a few steps back, nervous about getting hit. "I'm sorry, but if I lose all my health points then it's game over for me." she explained shyly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am

" It's fine then just stay back!" Solistin shouted over his shoulder to her he cursed as he threw the rest of his shuriken.He flung himself to the other side of the trees and fell towards the crabs he landed on one and stabbed it right in the middle of the pattern on it's head the creature exploded and Solistin was sent flying he was behind the crabs now and they turned and started firing Solistin pushed himself up with his hands dodging the first wave of shots but got nicked twice as he started. to dodge the rest. " Nathan where's the back up your promised?!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:56 am

"Right here!" Shairo said as an arrow sprouted from a Crab's head. He jumped down from the tree he was in and landed next to Sol, "You called?" he asked mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm

"Solistin be careful when taking those things out," Nathan said, when Solistin stabbed the Krab and exploded Nathan noticed Solistin's health drop again, "Careful you only have 80 health left from that fall," he said. "But you were able to take it out so good job." As Solistin got hit twice his health dropped again, "Be careful Solistin, you only have 60 health left before you are devirtualized. And he should be there already." he finished. He then saw one of the Krabs that Solistin had hit with a shuriken vanished from the monitor, "And there he is," he said, "And nice shot Shairo, that means another one down. But be careful you guys, there are still three left and they all have full health."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

The girl watched anxiously from the sidelines, but then an idea occured to her. She started to run from the battle scene, contacting Nathan as she ran. "Nathan, can you tell me if there's anything else that's weird going on right now? If we can find the source of the trouble, maybe we can shut it down!" she explained excitedly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm

" Yeah I did so you take those guys and I'll go save the damsel in distress!" Solistin replied with a smile and dashed towards the crabs Solistin jumped spun rolled and dodged his way past them and jumped off a tree and onto the head of the crab and off that higher up onto the tree and jumped to the other side where the white haired girl was. Solistin saw her retreating and called out. " Hey hold up!" He started to run after her and then he remembered something Nathan had said. " Wait what are life points?" He wonder since he had only sixty of them left apparently. " Oh snap hey come back!" He called after the elf girl.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Shairo smirked almost insanely at the crabs, "I always hated seafood," he said as he drew out his twin swords and charged at the remaining crabs. He sliced off two legs of one and used it as a shield as he shot at the other two.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Nathan was shocked at how he just started attacking the Krabs, "This guy is crazy," he thought to himself. All of the sudden Shairo's health dropped down to 50 points and part of his back started to flash red and yellow, "Shairo are you okay? It looks like you just got hit pretty hard there." he said.

Last edited by Axineld on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm

The girl stopped when she heard Solstin call to her. "Yes?" she called back.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Solistin ran up beside her. " You said yourself you couldn't fight right? Well then I'll come with you and be your body guard." He said with a smile. " Now where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:55 am

Shairo looked behind him, "I didn't notice anything, anymore enemies around?" he asked as he destroyed the two crabs.

Last edited by Raishen on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Nathan finally found a file on crabs, his eyes then opened wide, "Shairo get out from behind that Krab!" he shouted, "It has an extremely powerful laser on its underside!" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 pm

"Wait wh-" Shairo was cut off as he was flung back by the laser. He crashed into a tree which now had a Shairo-shaped dent in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Upon Lyoko
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next