Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stumbling Upon Lyoko

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Stumbling Upon Lyoko Empty
PostSubject: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Somewhere, deep below the outer surface of the modern world, stands a supercomputer that far surpasses anything Earth has ever seen. It is the medium between this world and another world, a virtual world parellel to ours. It's name is Lyoko.

Within the sleeping world of Lyoko waits a terrible menace....... And a presence waiting to be free........

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Solistin walked in threw the open main entry of the factory he looked down at the drop and the hanging chains. " Last time I take a bet from that guy ." He told himself as he jumped and grabbed a chain swinging for a little and then dropping onto the hard cement. He looked around the whole seen was creepy he'd come here after sunset because there had been rumors the place was haunted and Solistin had made a bet with his friend that he'd sleep in the factory now he wasn't so sure but he was never one to back outa a bet. He pressed onwards and pressed a button on the instrudrial elevator. He breathed onto his hands and could see his breath it was pretty cold tonight even in his jacket he was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:29 am

Nathan watched Solistin go through the factory through a set of binoculars. "Darn it, he actually went through with it," he said, "guess now I have to go." Nathan then started to make his own way into the factory, he made his own side bet that if Solistin actually went into the factory then he would have to as well. He then followed the same path that Solistin went.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:40 am

Solistin waited pateinly as the elevator started to fall downwards it was agonizingly slow but Solistin survived and the door creaked open. Solistin blinked before him was a room with a screen on the far side he exited the elevator and went over to look at the screen it was pure black shut off it appeared. He looked at the keyboard it was connected to the back of the computer which was held above an empty space that had a large almost glass looking circle below it. The computure had a very comfortablely looking chair. Solistin couldn't help but slide himself into the seat and look at the screens he swore this made him feel like he was in Star Treck or something checking things that were happening in a rocket ship or space station.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:12 am

"Man this elevator is slow," Nathan said as he waited for the elevator. It finally came up and opened for Nathan. He went inside the elevator and pressed the one button that didn't have any more dust on it and the elevator began to move. "I hope I chose the right floor," he said to himself. Eventually the elevator slowed down and the door opened to the same room that Solistin was in. "Woah, that is a big computer," he said as he walked into the room, "does it work?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:43 am

Solistin looked as the elevator started to head up to retrieve Nathan he started pressing random keys trying to see if the computer would start up when Nathan finally got down and asked he sighed. " Nah doesn't have any juice the factory probably has no power any way." Solistin said kinda glumy he was curious about this thing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:48 am

Nathan walked over to look at the computer, "Well I don't know," he said, "I might be able to get it working." He started to look at the wiring in the back of the computer. "Why don't you look at some of the other floors." he said. "Text or call me if you find anything cool." he said as he started to fiddle with wires.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:56 am

" Alright sure. " He said and climbed outa the chair and reentered the elevator he punched in a floor lower and waved to Nathan as the door closed and he started to descend. When the elevator opened he was in a room with three long pod things. He stepped out the floor was littered with long wires and cords that were as thick as his arms. He moved over to a pod and wondered what was inside, he tried kicking the pod till it opened then he looked at it more closely and found a sheet of metal layer over another a sliding door he started to try and pry it open.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:17 am

"Hm... looks like all of the wiring is good," Nathan said to himself. He had checked the wiring on both the monitor and the keyboard but couldn't find a power supply. "Maybe the power supple comes from another room," he said. Nathan walked over to the elevator and looked at the buttons, "Well the only untouched button is two floors down, so lets see whats there." he said as he pressed the button. He then pulled out his phone to text Solistin, it said, "goin 2 floors down. find anything?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:37 am

Solistin picked up his phone and heard Nathan's question. " Some weird looking pod things, I swear this is like something from and alien movie where they burst out of the pods and eat me!" Solistin Said more excited then scared he looked over and saw a steel rung latter with an open hole in the ground on his floor. " Hey I found a way down meet ya a floor down." HE said hanging up and racing over to the latter and started down.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:45 am

"Alright cool," Nathan said as Solistin hung up the phone. The elevator came to a loud, creaky, halt and the doors oppened. The room they opened to was a large empty room with a dome shape cut out of the cieling, and below the center of the dome there was a bar lever on the floor. "Well that just might be the source of power." Nathan said to himself.

Last edited by Axineld on Sun May 27, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:04 am

Solistin had climbed into the room and say Nathan. " Yo!" He yelled an leeped off the ladder and landed way on the other side of the room he walked over to Nathan and asked. " Hey did you get the computer working?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:19 am

"Well I fixed a lot of the wiring," Nathan said, "But I couldn't find the source of power. I think it might be that lever there butI don't know."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:22 am

" Well let's not waste time." Solistin Said as he walked over and pulled the lever quickly, alomst instantly the whole mechanizem the lever was connected to glowed a bright blue, Solistin turned and ran into the elevator. " Come on man!" He urged
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:33 am

"Wait to be cautious!" he said following Solistin into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:36 am

Solistin punched the button for the computer room." Yeah yeah story of my life." Solistin dismissed and tapped his foot impatenitly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:43 am

Nathan pushed the button for the middle floor, "Here, I will check out the computer room, you check out the other room underneath it." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:48 am

It was all black at first; just like it had been since the last time Lyoko had been sealed away. But now...... all of a sudden thing began to flow again in the supercomputer. Data streams began rushing, and the whole world of Lyoko began to wake up from it's supposedly endless sleep.

And, deep inside the computer, a lost intellegence began to become conscious again for what seemed like the first time......

"H-hello?" a quiet, forlorn voice called out......

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:06 am

" No fair!" HE protested but Nathan had already stepped out of the elevator and he was already headed down. " Fine I guess I'll find the aliens first then." He said pouting.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:17 am

Nathan walked into the computer room and the center circle was glowing, "Alright then, looks like the computers working." he said, he then sat down in front of the keyboard. "Now lets see what you are and how you work." He then started to enter in some keys and watched the monitor.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:29 am

Suddenly, a rectangular, flickering chatbox appeared onscreen. It was impossible to make out the identity of the person in the chatbox, but a basic shilohuette could be seen.

Inside Lyoko, the now-rebooting virtual female entity felt thrilled to have established a connection with the outside world. It was weak, but it was there. "Ahhh... Hello?" she called out softly. "Is there anyone out there?" she waited shyly for an answer before giving out her name.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:33 am

Solistin exited the elevator and reentered the scanner room. It was well lit now and Solistin wasn't tripping over cords and wire he looked around at the three scanners tryng to decide his best plan of action.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:44 am

"Woa!" Nathan reacted to the sudden voice from the monitor and his finger hit a random button by accident. The button he hit caused the scanners downstairs to open by accident. And an aleart on the monitor came up saying 'Scanner's Open.' "Well I hope that isn't bad," Nathan thought to himself. "Um, hello?" he asked out in the open, not sure if the voice would respond.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:50 am

"Oh! I- I mean, hello!" the entity responded. "My name is..... I can't remember, actually" she shyly greeted the new person. "It's been a while since I've been awake, so I'm sorry about the horrible connection. What's your name?" she asked curiously.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon May 28, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:02 am

Solistin jumped as one of the scanners opened he cover his face and screamed expecting an alien to come out and eat him. He slowly put his arms down and looked at the pod it was empty inside he slipping into it and looked up there was nothing upwards for the entire lenght he couldn't see an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Upon Lyoko   Stumbling Upon Lyoko Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Upon Lyoko
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next