Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One After Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

One After Another - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nitro walked into the Guild, brandishing his new Pecha Scarf as he trotted towards the bulletin boards, ready for a new mission. This time, he would try his hand at an Outlaw mission, and after scanning the board for a bit, he tore off a request that fitted his typing well.

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Yanmega
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: A
Reward: 450 Poke + 1 X-Eye Seed + 1 Power Band

One After Another - Page 3 469
It was a Bug-type Pokemon he had to apprehend, so his Fire-type would come in handy. However, Kageyoshi might come as a slight hindrance which was disappointing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Nitro quickly got up, noting the strength of that simple push. Then, he attacked along with Starfire, firing a barrage of Embers at the Yanmega. It merged with the Fire Spin, making it much bigger. However, the Yanmega snickered, and quickly moved away, and fired off a glowing white sphere (Ancient Power) at the two Pokemon, which exploded, sending them both crashing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Starfire felt she sheer power of the attack from the Yamega, "Nitro you ok?" she asked the Tepig. She struggled to get up, This guy's strong.Can we win this battle? she thought already panting. "Nitro what about the Blast seed?" she asked suddenly remembering the seed that they had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:16 pm

"Uh..I'm fine." Nitro said in response. The Tepig struggled to get up, and listened to Starfire. "No, it won't work if it misses. Besides, we only have one shot with it." Nitro said. Then, he began to charge forward, towards the Yanmega. However, it responded with Sonic Boom, but Nitro dodged and jumped. However, he missed the Yanmega, and was hit with a Bug Buzz to the face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Starfire used Ember while Yamega had used Bug Buzz on Nitro. That's three moves: Bug Buzz, Anchient Power, and Sonic Boom. So we need to becarful of his last attack whatever it may be. she thought as she used Quik Attack. She used this speed to get to the Tepig and to get them both some distance away from thier opponant.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Nitro allowed himself to be pulled along with Starfire and they put some distance between themselves and their opponent. Then, the Yanmega fired another Sonic Boom, and repeatedly attacked, waves of energy booming everywhere, but Nitro managed to dodge and fire an Ember at the Yanmega, stopping his attack, and miraculously burning him. However, the Yanmega blasted an Ancient Power at Nitro, sending him crashing away, and followed up with Bug Buzz upon Starfire. However, he flinched slightly from the burn.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Starfire jumpped to dodge the attack then used Fire Spin to get the bug type trappt in a vortex of fire. "Nitro you still with me?!" she asked her partner. What is this guy waiting for is he only toying with us? she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

"Uh..." Nitro groaned, barely able to get up. As he tried to recover, the Yanmega swiftly dashed in, using Giga Impact, about to finish him off. However, he was slowly losing energy due to the combined power of the burn and Fire Spin. But there was enough time to knock the Tepig right out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Starfire used Emer on the Yamega to help Nitro. Giga Impact was his last move. Sice he used that he won't be able to move for a while. the Vulpix thought. She ran over to Nitro and gave in an oran berry to help give him some strength.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Nitro sighed in relief at the rescue, and gratefully ate the Oran Berry from Starfire, rejuvenating in seconds. "OK. He's immobilised for now, so let's attack now!" he said, and with that the Tepig leaped and blew a flurry of embers at the Yanmega, damaging him further.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:09 pm

"Right!" Starfire said before attacking the bug type with another Fire Spin. Hopeing that the Yamega would be to exausted to fight back and that he would stay down.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 am

However, the Yanmega didn't stay down for long. It flew at an extreme speed away from the attacks, zipping around, only appearing at split seconds. And in those split seconds, it kept attacking with Ancient Power, bombarding the two. Then, as it flew around them, its Bug Buzz slashed at them from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Starfire used Quick Attack to evade some of the attack. "Nitro get ready." she whispered when she got close to him and draged him with her. They could not afford to lose this battle not when they were so close to beating this guy.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Quickly Nitro awoke, but due to the vast bombardment of attacks, the sheer force knocked the Treasure Bag over, making it flip over, and the Blast Seed plopped into Nitro's surprised mouth, and he clamped it shut and swallowed. Suddenly, the Tepig's mouth felt extremely hot and a spicy taste enveloped his tongue. Oh great! he thought, and let loose a huge explosion of flame, burning right through the attacks, and knocked the Yanmega across the forest, but from a visible distance, they saw that it was knocked out. Then, the wind blew Yanmega right to the two explorer's feet.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:47 pm

starfire blinked, "That was lucky. His he dead?" she asked pokeing ther lage bug type. "Let's get to the Police Station before he wakes up." she added.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

"Okay!" Nitro said, smiling. Then, suddenly in a flash of blinding light, they were transported right to the Guild. "Oh yeah, I forgot that happens every time we complete a mission." Nitro commented, and then plopped down onto the ground, panting, almost about to faint over out of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:09 pm

"Same here, that scares me when that happens." Starfire said sliding to the ground trying to catch her breath. She looked around for the Police Pokemon but couldn't really see them. "What do we do now we can't just let Yamega run around down he might cause trouble." she said thinking it through.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 am

"Well..." Nitro said, pondering on the situation. "I have no idea." then, he took some vines and began wrapping them around the Yanmega, but accidentally overdid it, turning it into a mummy of green.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Starfire laughed, He looks funny. like a green mummy." she giggled. She took off some of the vines off from the Yamega's head.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

"OK, well, here comes the police officers!" Nitro said, looking the direction of where he saw them. "Well, at least I think so." Then, he wondered if their victory was by pure luck or skill. It was most likely the former, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One After Another
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: