Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One After Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Nitro walked into the Guild, brandishing his new Pecha Scarf as he trotted towards the bulletin boards, ready for a new mission. This time, he would try his hand at an Outlaw mission, and after scanning the board for a bit, he tore off a request that fitted his typing well.

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Yanmega
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: A
Reward: 450 Poke + 1 X-Eye Seed + 1 Power Band

One After Another 469
It was a Bug-type Pokemon he had to apprehend, so his Fire-type would come in handy. However, Kageyoshi might come as a slight hindrance which was disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Starfire was walkingtowads the bulliton bord hopeing she could find a mission with kageyoshi. If they were going to be in the same team then they would have to start working together. Not fully looking on where she was going she bumpped into Nitro.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Nitro was concentrating on the job paper, and turned around, not noticing where he as going, and accidentally smashed into another Pokemon. "Ouch...." he muttered, rubbing his head, and looked up to see a Vulpix. "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see where I was going. I'm Nitro. Who are you?" he said, apologizing, and introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Starfire rubbed her head after bummping into the Tepig, "I'm sorry are you ok? My name is Starfire of Team Midori." she said in a shy tone. She got up and shook the dust off naturally she was still shy around new Pokemon. I wish I was more strong like Kageyoshi. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

"Team Midori? Isn't that Kageyoshi's team? I went on a mission with him once. And now, I'm planning on going on this mission!" Nitro replied, showing the request paper to Starfire the Vulpix. "Hey, would you like to join me? We could help each other!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Starfire looked at the flyer and saw the pokemon they had to apprehend and the reward. "It looks like a tough mission. But I'm willing to give it a try." she said with determination. She started walking towards the exit of the Guild and waited for Nitro.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Nitro followed Starfire at a fast and excited pace. Then, together, they headed out of Grassveil Town and into Pecha Forest to apprehend the outlaw known as Yanmega!
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm

"How did you meet Kageyoshi, Nitro?" Starfire asked the Tepig as they entered Pecha Forest. It had been a while sence she had been here, that was when she was looking for Ren. Now look at her the same shy Vulpix was on a mission with a new member of the team.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:42 pm

"Oh. Well, you see, it was kinda of an accident. Fate if you want to call it that." nitro replied, as they entered Pecha Forest. The Pecha Berries on the trees seemed to make the forest aromatic, beautiful and peaceful. "I ran into him while in the Guild, and we took on a mission." then, the Tepig explained how it went, and about Kageyoshi's poisoning. It was the first time he had been to Pecha Forest, so it was exciting.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Starfire listened to the Tepig as he told her about the mission the ha and Kageyoshi took on. She let of small gasps at the right moment and shuddered in fear for the leafeon when the was poisoned. "At least he's ok now, and I'm happy for Zangoose and Seviper. It's almost like a forbiddon love, naturally they are enemies but those two found love." she said needing quietly while walking.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:54 pm

"Yeah, I'm happy for them too." Nitro said cheerfully, keeping pace with the female Vulpix. "Wait, did you hear something?" he said, pausing after hearing a faint rustling in the trees. Suddenly, two Pidove and a Pidgey flew out and dived at the two Fire-Types, the Pidove using Quick Attack while the Pidgey used Aerial Ace.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Starfire quickly used Fire Spin on the Pidgey hoping that would be enough to slow it down. She looked over to see how Nitro was doing, she wanted to look out for her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Nitro curled up into a ball, and glowed a light teal, defending against the double Quick Attacks. Then, the Tepig sprang back and let loose an Ember at them, driving them back. Nitro stepped back a little, and got ready for his next attack. While the Pidove were still recovering, the Pidgey used a high-speed Aerial Ace, becoming a blur, ready to hit Starfire and then hit her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Starfire looked back at the Pidgey and saw nothing but a blur as she was being hit by the Flying type Pokemon. She tried to use Ember attack but she couldn't tell when the Pidgy was going to hit her next or from where. She could just use Roar easely but she wouldn't gain any EXP from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Nitro watched as Starfire got repeatedly hit with the Aerial Ace. He had to get there and help soon, but he needed to focus on the matter at hand. Quickly, Nitro jumped and tackled into one Pidove, sending it crashing down. However, the other used Ari SLash, striking him in mid-air, and sending the Tepig spiralling into Starfire, sending them both crashing into a nearby tree. From the tree fell three Pecha Berries, but Nitro took no notice, as he struggled to get up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Starfire looked ove just in time to see Nitro spiraling into her as the hit a tree. She noticed some pecha Berries and put them in her bag. We could save these for later. she thought. The she had an idea, "Nitro what if we hit them with Ember and Fire Spin?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 pm

"uh? Okay then. let's do it!" he agreed in reply. He nodded, and staggered back up. Then, he snorted and released a flurry of glowing red embers at the Pidove and Pidgey. "Now!" he called out to the Vulpix beside him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Starfire jumpped into the air and used Fire Spin on the two flying types. The fire Spin made a direct his on the Pidove and caused it to burn. the Pidove used Quick Attack to try to hit the airborn Vulpix.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Nitro looked and saw that Starfire was open to an attack, so he jumped and fired an Ember to intercept the Quick Attack, knocking down the Pidove, and the burn finished it off, leaving only the Pidgey, which used Aerial Ace, slamming into Nitro, and hitting from multiple directions, quickly overwhelming him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Starfire landed on the ground and noticed that Nitro was in trobul. She used Fire spin again on the Pidgey trapping it in the vortex of fire. "Nitro are you ok?!" she called to the Tepig.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:39 pm

"Uh...fine. Just finish it off..eh!" he said, spinning around, dizzy and seemingly mad. Then, he fell down onto the ground, his eyes still rolling around in their sockets.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 pm

The small Vulpix growled which was rare for her, she never growled. "You'll pay for that. No will hurt my friends." she whispered loudly. Starfire released all her anger into her next attack as she took a deep breath and shot out the small flames from her mouth.(Ember)The Pidgey let out a small whimoer but failed to dodge the attack as it fell to the ground finished off by the Fire Spin still in effect.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Still dazed, Nitro got up and watched as the Pidgey got finished off by the Fire Spin. He trotted over to Starfire. "Ooohhh...kayy....let's go forward!" he said to her before crashing into a nearby tree and then falling over again, his eyes stil rolling around madly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Starfire let ut a small gasp and ran over to the dazzed Tepig, "Maybe we should rest for a while just untill you feel a little better." she said quietly. She didn't want Nitro to get hurt more then what he was. Don't we have any Oran Berries? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

"Uh...." Nitro murmured before going to sleep. Around half an hour later, he woke up and stretched out his body, and nudged Starfire. "Let's go! I'm feeling better now, and we can't let that outlaw get away!" he said determinedly. Then, he noticed a Pecha Berry and picked it up, saving it for later. Meanwhile in the trees, a group of glowing eyes, very faint, were watching the two Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One After Another Empty
PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another Empty

Back to top Go down

One After Another
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: