Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One After Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

One After Another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nitro walked into the Guild, brandishing his new Pecha Scarf as he trotted towards the bulletin boards, ready for a new mission. This time, he would try his hand at an Outlaw mission, and after scanning the board for a bit, he tore off a request that fitted his typing well.

Client: Police Force
Objective: Apprehend Yanmega
Place: Pecha Forest
Difficulty: A
Reward: 450 Poke + 1 X-Eye Seed + 1 Power Band

One After Another - Page 2 469
It was a Bug-type Pokemon he had to apprehend, so his Fire-type would come in handy. However, Kageyoshi might come as a slight hindrance which was disappointing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 pm

"Ok just becarful." Starfire said as she followed Nitro. He sure has alot of energy. she thought. The Vulpix shuddered and looked behind her to see if anyone or anything was there, nothing. Nothing but the trees and the ground. She shrugged it off and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 pm

After some more walking in the forest, Nitro and Starfire came to a stream. Luckily, it was small, so they would be able to jump across. However, just when he was about to cross, a Petilil and Patrat leaped out from the trees, intercepting the two. "Great." Nitro said, gritting his teeth. Then, the Patrat used Double Team, and duplicates began surrounding the pair of Fire-types. Then, Petilil jumped and used Magical Leaf on the two.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Starfire quickly used Quick Attack on the Patrat and it's Double team. She had mostly hit mothing but the copies, during this distraction she got his by the Magical Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Because of Starfire, Nitro managed to find the real copy, and shot an Ember at it, burning it in the process. However, he didn't notice the Magical Leaf, and was hit, flying backwards. Then, he got right up, and used Tackle, charging right into the Petilil, leaving the Patrat to Starfire.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Starfire used Ember on the Patrat as it finched from it's burn. The Patrat used Leer to cut down the Vulpix's Defence. Starfire drew back from the sharp gaze.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 am

The Petilil fell down into the stream, and Nitro took this chance to Tackle into it again, diving downwards and spinning like a torpedo, crashing into it. However, the Petilil managed to pull off a Mega Drain, sapping Nitro's health away with whips of green energy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Starfire could hear the sound of fighting from Nitro but she had to keep her focus on her opponant. The Patrat flinched from it's burn again and Starfire took this chance to finish it off with her Quick Attack. Patratr didn't see her coming and was knocked into the stream and fell on top of the Pitlil as it was draining nitro's energy.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 pm

As soon ass he was relieved from the Mega Drain, Nitro used Ember, the small flames blasting into the two Pokemon. The stream let out a puff of steam, and once it cleared, they were knocked out. "Right. let's keep going." Nitro said, shaking off the damage he took earlier.Then, as they went deeper, the forest seemed to grow more Pecha Berries. Then, something caught the Tepig's eye. He found a seed on the ground, and wondering what it was, he showed it to Starfire.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Starfire looked at the small seed, "That looks like a blast seed. We could use that for later." she said walking on. She was actually having fun with this mission.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

"Oh. Okay then." Nitro said, happily dropping it into his Treasure Bag for later use. "So, how did you meet Kageyoshi?" he asked Starfire, noting that he didn't feel a single presence here at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Starfire giggle quietly, "It was more of an accendental meeting. You see me and a friend of mine bumped into each other and i think we must of woken him up from a nap. he started to chase us and used his Hyper beam." she said pausing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:09 pm

"Whoa he could use Hyper Beam? I wonder why he never used it in our mission. It would've been more helpful." Nitro replied in wonder. Then, he waited for her to continue the little story. Suddenly, he heard a faint buzzing nearby, and looked, however, nothing was there. Shrugging it off, he looked at Starfire and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:14 pm

"Opps. i ment we woke up an Urssaring not kageyoshi. Sorry I must of gotten mixed up. Anyway the Ursaring chased us untill i tripped over a rock and fell. Ren, my friend, tried to help me up. The ursaring was right on top of us. Then BAM! he got hit by a Razer Leaf attack. We looked behind us and saw a scarff blowing in the wind. Kageyoshi just walk right passed us not saying a word." Starfire finnished. She looked at Nitro to see what he thought of her story.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 pm

"That's a pretty cool and heroic entrance." Nitro commented, fantasizing the whole thing, with all of them being in chibi version. "And who's Ren? He seems to be an interesting fellow." the Tepig continued, walking along and hopping over roots and slippery surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Starfire blinked when Nitro asked about Ren by saying "He". She just burst out laughing which was rare for her to even do so. She was laughing so hard she was literaly rolling on the ground laughing.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 pm

"Uh...what's so funny?" the Tepig asked, confused, and sweat-dropping at his partner's hysterical laughing. Nitro nudged her to get her up, and when that didn't work, he tackled into her to send her rolling into a bush to stop her laughing, which was starting to spread to him like a plague.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 pm

"Woah!" Starfire shouted when she was rolled into the bush. She just continued to laugh, after a few minutes she stopped. With a sigh she got out of the bush giggling slightly. "I'm sorry about that Nitro. But Ren is a girl. it was just funny to see her mistaken for a boy." she said quietly giggleing.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 am

"Oh....." Nitro said, staring dumbly at the Vulpix. "But isn't Ren a boy's name? Well, it sounds like it." the Tepig laughed in an embarrassed fashion, and he continued walking alongside Starfire as she explained.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:54 pm

"I think is pronounced as "Rin" but that's how she spells it. Anyway what made you want to become a Giuld member Nitro?" Starfire asked keeping her ears on alert.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

"Oh, well, my father was a well-renowned explorer, so I wanted to do my best and become one too. I also enjoy adventures and want to discover new things, so the occupation was great for me!" Nitro replied cheerfully, yet keeping his ears and eyes alert.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 pm

"That's neat."Starfire said after hearing a faint buzzing sound. Her ear twiched as she looked over her shoulder,Must of been a Beedrill. she thought. She kept on walking staying close to Nitro.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:57 pm

"Oh, you think so? Well, what about you? What inspired you to be an explorer?" Nitro said in reply, trudging through the leaves on the forest floor. Yet, he still heard the buzzing. Was that a Beedrill? Or Combee? he thought curiously. He shrugged it off, but the buzziing seemed to grow louder, and was nagging at him endlessly
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:09 pm

"Me and Ren wanted to get stronger and wanted to start a team." Starfire faid grinning. The buxxing was getting louder or closer to the two fire types. "What's that buzzing sound? Is it some kind of bug Pokemon?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 pm

"I think so. But Combee and Beedrill don't live in Pecha Forest...." suddenly, it struck Nitro. If it wasn't those two Pokemon, and it was Bug-type, then! Suddenly, and without warning, a crash of sound waves struck the two Fire-types. Nitro grunted, and was pushed away as a speedy dark green blur moved across, and stopped before them. "Hmph. Explorers eh? Should be amusing." the Yanmega said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Starfire felt something big push past her as she flew back a little and landed with a grunt. "Explorers huh? This should be amussing." the Yamega said. Starfire got up slowly, "If that was only a push then what are his attacks like?" she asked herself. She quickly countered with a Fire Spin sending the firey vortex at the large bug Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One After Another   One After Another - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One After Another
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: