Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brave New World.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

A Brave New World. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Ugghhh... where is my usual wake up call from mimi? Yamashita thought to himself as he got up. he put his hair in his usual pigtail and slipped into his training kimono. his father had lent him his sword for the day so he could get used to using it. it was going to be a hard day, but things like his little sister mimi make it worthwhile, he slipped the katana into his cloth belt. he turned and opened his his screen door, the light from the outside blinded him, but it was different... artificial. when his eyes adjusted to the light he found himself in a room, but that was impossible! he turned around to find that his room had disappeared. the room was well lit from bright white glowing tubes in the ceiling, a set of imperial armor was on display and there was a kimono like the one mimi used to wear on the opposite wall. in the center of the room he saw his father's sword, it was unmistakable, the intricate hilt design and the polished black sheath with a gold dragon running down the length of the sword. THIEVES! it had to be, the one he had must be a duplicate, it was the only explanation, he picked up the sword an- he couldn't move it, it was as if it were a part of the floor. he tried moving the suit of armor and the kimono with no luck. soon people started coming in from an archway in the other side of the wall, groups of strangely dressed men and women came passed through, he tried to talk to them, but they all ignored him, as if he wasn't there at all. one even pulled out a metal box and held it out to the sword, and there was a flash. what magic was this? he wanted to find out more but he couldn't leave his fathers sword undefended so he stayed, eventually his rage got to the point when he just yelled at the top of his lungs "CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Alison facepalmed, "People can't see you, but they can see us." she said pointing to herself and Ivy. She started to walk out of the room when she felt light headed. Darn it. I forgot to eat. she thought as she started to fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

"Even so, the alarms here are triggered by little things, such as... removing something from a pressure pad," commented Ivy, remembering a book she had once read whilst she was preparing herself for life among the humans.
"I hear that there are even ones that are like lasers! And you just have to touch them and they start alerting people that there is a thief on the loose!"
Ivy suddenly seemed quite enthusiastic about the security systems.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"how would that work? and what are lasers?" Yamashita asked, as the sound of footsteps grew closer. "No time to talk anymore, you guys need to get out, i might be able to get the sword out of here, thanks for all of the help, now go!"

Last edited by Dediles on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO ONE POSTED)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Alison struggled to get up weak from hunger she grabbed the stand from where the sword was. "Put the sword on the floor away from me. I have an idea." she said as the footsteps were continueing to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm

"alright." Yamashita said, puting the sword on the ground and leaning up against the wall, he might be invisible, but he had no idea of how intangibility worked, so he was not going to have a guard run through him today.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm

"What happened in here!?" a Securaty Gaurd asked the two girls. Alison's stomach growled as if to say "I'm hungery feed me!". Alison had passed out on the floor with thw sword a few feet away from the display case.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Ivy was now on her knees next to the collapsed form of Alison.
"Sir! Please help my friend! She just collapsed and I don't know what to do!!"

Ivy did in fact know the exact reason as to why Alison had collapsed, but she needed a viable reason as to why they were in here. As to why the sword was out of its case and on the floor, she had no idea how she was going to explain that to the guards.

Ruanae had quickly hidden in one of Ivy's pockets. Heaven knows what would happen if someone spotted her.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm

"Alison-sama!? are you ok?" Yamashita asked getting up and sprinting over to her, who cares, the guards can't see him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:09 am

"Will you relax I'm fine just starving." she whispered to the spirit. Alison slowly sat up holding her stomach and looked up with dizzy eyes. "I feel lightheaded." she said.The gaurds looked at one another, "I'll take her to the office. You try to find her something to eat." the head securaty gaurd said as her helped Alison to get up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Ivy faked a sigh of relief as the guards helped Alison up. "Thankyou Sirs! I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't have come along."

Ivy continued to act as if she had no idea what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:22 pm

"i see what's going on here. man do i feel dense." Yamashita said. "yosh, this is my chance."
once the guards were out of the room he took the sword out of the building, and quickly hid it in a dumpster... wait a what? from the alleyway he was standing he could see the strange city with black paved roads, metal machines buzzing to and fro. massive stone buildings, so many mysterious things. he was stunned. "i reiterate, WHERE THE HECK AM I!?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Alison was in the office eating a cheeseburger and some french fries, along with a large cola. "Thanks." she said to the SG that was kind enough to get her something htat was orrigenally his. "No Problem." he said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Ivy followed Alison and the guards so that they didn't think she was abandoning her friend. However she saw the spirit take the chance to escape as she left the room.
"So what do we do now?" She asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:16 pm

"OK, those two were taken away with the guards, they were probably oblivious to their involvement so that means sooner or later they will have to come out. i'll watch the entrance from this ally and yell out to them when they do, until then, i might as well practice some ghosty tricks." Yamashita said to himself. he then proceeded to ram himself against a wall. OK, intangibility will need some practice. he then proceeded to do it again, and again...
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 am

Alison heard a faint thuding sound, "I feel much better now thank you Officer." she said as she took Ivy's hand and was about to walk out the door. "I'l be ok with my friend." she added. "Ok be careful." the SG said waving good bye.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am

Ivy sighed with relief as they exited the room. "Right then. Now what?"
The demon glanced around, looking for the spirit that had been here previously.
"Oh crap. He's disappeared.... and with the sword too..."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 am

Yamashita was a bit lost still looking at the strange city, he was definitely in a foreign land, but how could he read the signs, and how come everyone spoke japanese? this all didn't add up, and he was sure to get some answers when he sees the two girls plus fairy exiting the museum, until then, he tried meditating to float. this might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:59 am

Alison followed Ivy for a while and then thought about the Bookstore. "Ivy I think I should head to the store. I don't want to pass out on the streets or anything you know. I'll look after the store, see you later." she said heading towards the store. I hope she'll be ok looking for the spirit by herself. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brave New World.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3