Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brave New World.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:18 am

Ugghhh... where is my usual wake up call from mimi? Yamashita thought to himself as he got up. he put his hair in his usual pigtail and slipped into his training kimono. his father had lent him his sword for the day so he could get used to using it. it was going to be a hard day, but things like his little sister mimi make it worthwhile, he slipped the katana into his cloth belt. he turned and opened his his screen door, the light from the outside blinded him, but it was different... artificial. when his eyes adjusted to the light he found himself in a room, but that was impossible! he turned around to find that his room had disappeared. the room was well lit from bright white glowing tubes in the ceiling, a set of imperial armor was on display and there was a kimono like the one mimi used to wear on the opposite wall. in the center of the room he saw his father's sword, it was unmistakable, the intricate hilt design and the polished black sheath with a gold dragon running down the length of the sword. THIEVES! it had to be, the one he had must be a duplicate, it was the only explanation, he picked up the sword an- he couldn't move it, it was as if it were a part of the floor. he tried moving the suit of armor and the kimono with no luck. soon people started coming in from an archway in the other side of the wall, groups of strangely dressed men and women came passed through, he tried to talk to them, but they all ignored him, as if he wasn't there at all. one even pulled out a metal box and held it out to the sword, and there was a flash. what magic was this? he wanted to find out more but he couldn't leave his fathers sword undefended so he stayed, eventually his rage got to the point when he just yelled at the top of his lungs "CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Alison herd a shout from somewhere in the museum. She looked around and saw that noone else had herd it, "A trapt spirit?" she said to herself. She walked over to the japanese swords there was one with a golden dragon along the sheath of the sword. "Is someone here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:56 pm

another strangely dressed women entered the room. this one felt different, but Yamashita couldn't put a finger on it. then she asked if anyone was there. "no one but me, but it isn't like you are going to see me, or hear me for that matter." Yamashita said to himself, at least he thought he did, this was confusing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Alison chuckled, "Are you sure that I won't hear you? Your dressed strange like your from Feudle Japan or something." she said walking closer to the sword.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:09 pm

A tiny little fairy peered out from behind the Japanese sword. Ruanae Celeste was wearing her more casual attire and was only in the museum ti try and find out more about humans. They seemed to be rather ignorant for all the knowledge they claimed to have. Only one in this entire huge building was able to hear the demon who had just yelled, and even then, she didn't feel like a normal human.
Ruanae watched the spirit and the demon from her hiding place, hovering slightly off the ground behind the sword. Her partially transparent wings had a pale blue hue under the artificial light provided in the building.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

"YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR ME? can you see me?" Yamashita almost yelled, then remembered his manners. he bowed "my name is Yamashita Momiji, first born of Shinju Momiji, head of the Momiji family. i woke up today to find myself in this strange place, my father's sword put on display like it was some treasure. i do not know what is going on, also what do you mean by i am dressed like i am from japan, i am from japan, but i don't know about the Feudle part" he said. "the better question is where are you from, i have never seen such attire, let alone being used so casually, i would think you were a peasant if it wasn't for the quality of the fabric. please, do you know anything about what happened to me?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 pm

"M-momiji? Never herd of that name before." Alison said tilting her head in confusion. "And I'm not a peasent Ihave a good decensy at my job. My name is Alison by the way. What do you mean found yourself here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 pm

"sorry, i have nothing against peasants, they are just the working class of my people. as for what happened, i woke up, opened my screen door that usually lead to the courtyard and found myself in this room. no one can see or hear me, except for you. what is this strange place?" Yamashita said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Ruanae listened to the conversation with interest. She had flown up and sat on the hilt of the sword, so as to have a nice view of the proceedings. Her tiny silver flute stuck out of one of the pockets in her thin fabric jacket.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Alison took a notepad out and began to write down what the Spirit was telling her. "I need some help with this." she said to herself as she began to call Ivy on her cell phone. "It's me. I need your help."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Ivy yawned down the phone as Alison told her she needed her help.

Though no one else would know it, because everyone else was either out, or occupied at the time, she had been once again sleeping on the couch in the back of the shop. The call from Alison had awoken her, as her cell phone's volume was set rather high. She had nearly dropped the phone as she answered the call.
"Hey Alison. Whats up?"

Ruanae sat intently studying the device in Alison's hand. Being four inches tall meant that you went unnoticed by most, not that she minded. If anything it was a good thing that humans were usually too focused on other things to notice her tiny presence.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

"what is with you people and those strange metal boxes?" Yamashita asked, but it looked like Alison was preoccupied by the strange device. he turned around to see a little fairy resting on his fathers sword. "What is a fairy doing so close to humans? the one fairy i got to meet was almost terrified of us, but that didn't stop her from messing with us, i will never use that mountain pass again." Yamashita forgot his manners again "hello, fairy, excuse my terrible manners. it has been i while since i saw one of your kind."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

The fairy chuckled to herself as she imagined one of her distant ancestors terrorizing Yamashita as he passed through the mountains. She then smiled at him cheerfully.
"Hello, spirit." she replied, flapping her delicate wings in the style of a butterfly perched on the edge of a flower.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 pm

"Spirit? you mean i'm dead?" Yamashita asked, terrified. "how could that be possible? i don't remember dying. i just woke up and walked out of my room and found myself here... wait how can you see me? what am i talking about, how could those other people not see me? what is going on?" he asked the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 am

"Some people are more sinsetive to spirits, and they can see and/or hear them. Hello little feiry." Alison said as she noticed the small creature. She closed her cell phone and walked over to Momiji-kun. "Mind if i call you momiji-kun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:52 am

"no, my family name is not to be used so casually, just call me Hita if you like, it's what my sister always called me. and if i'm dead, and you aren't, then where the heck am i?" Yamashita said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am

[Lol. What happened to the phone call ten?]

"In a museum... I think. At least that's what the humans call them."
The tiny creature stood up, still on the sword's hilt. Her voice, though small and fairly quiet, was rather melodic.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 am

"uh, not to be rude, but could you please not use my father's sword as resting place? also, a museum wouldn't make sense, why would anyone want to put armor and a kimono on display? my father's sword maybe, it is well crafted, one of a kind, but it still doesn't make sense." Yamashita said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 am

The fairy rolled her eyes before bowing dramatically and replying in an unamused tone. "If it pleases you, your highness, I'll move."
With that she fluttered off to sit cross-legged and cross-armed on Alison's shoulder.
It's not like I was going to damage the stupid sword. she huffed, slightly annoyed to have been moved from her chosen spot.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:41 pm

"There is a spirit here in the Museum, I think he's attached to a sword that belonged to his father." Alison explained over the phone. She noticed the fairy on her shoulder, Alison placed her hande over the speaker, "You don't to be rude Momiji-kun. she wasn't doing anything to the sword. My name is Alison whatt's your name?" she asked the tiny creature.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 pm

"Hmm..." replied Ivy, trying to keep the yawn out of her voice. "If he's attached to the sword... then I don't think there's much you can do.. you'll have to find out as much as you can about him before you try and help him to move on."

The fairy looked up at Alison before replying simply, "Ruanae Celeste."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:46 pm

"i am sorry, but i feel very protective of my father's sword. however if i am truly dead and am a wandering spirit, then where am i?, how did i die?, and what is keeping me here? those questions are the ones i need answers to, if you would be so kind Alison-Sama(that is right right? san is used formally and kun is used casually right?nevermind, i found the wikipidia page on it and changed it acordingly)" Yamashita said, contemplating the strange world around him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:08 pm

"Well your in a town called Bayville, I'm not sure on how you died. Maybe it's because your attatched to your father's sword?"Alison said and took a guess on the last question. "Ivy how long will it taker you to get here?" she asked te girl on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

"i have never heard of such a town, then again you said i was from futal japan, so does that mean we're in china? and how come i can't remember getting here? i am sorry to impose so many questions Alison-sama." Yamashita said. he leaned against a wall and looked at the strange white light that came from the tubes in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Ivy stifled yet another yawn and glanced into a nearby mirror to check how she looked.
"Uhhh... about ten minutes or so." she replied, judging that her hair would be fine since she always stuck it up in a ponytail anyway.

Ruanae listened to the phone conversation with interest.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Brave New World. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brave New World.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next