Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brave New World.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

A Brave New World. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Ugghhh... where is my usual wake up call from mimi? Yamashita thought to himself as he got up. he put his hair in his usual pigtail and slipped into his training kimono. his father had lent him his sword for the day so he could get used to using it. it was going to be a hard day, but things like his little sister mimi make it worthwhile, he slipped the katana into his cloth belt. he turned and opened his his screen door, the light from the outside blinded him, but it was different... artificial. when his eyes adjusted to the light he found himself in a room, but that was impossible! he turned around to find that his room had disappeared. the room was well lit from bright white glowing tubes in the ceiling, a set of imperial armor was on display and there was a kimono like the one mimi used to wear on the opposite wall. in the center of the room he saw his father's sword, it was unmistakable, the intricate hilt design and the polished black sheath with a gold dragon running down the length of the sword. THIEVES! it had to be, the one he had must be a duplicate, it was the only explanation, he picked up the sword an- he couldn't move it, it was as if it were a part of the floor. he tried moving the suit of armor and the kimono with no luck. soon people started coming in from an archway in the other side of the wall, groups of strangely dressed men and women came passed through, he tried to talk to them, but they all ignored him, as if he wasn't there at all. one even pulled out a metal box and held it out to the sword, and there was a flash. what magic was this? he wanted to find out more but he couldn't leave his fathers sword undefended so he stayed, eventually his rage got to the point when he just yelled at the top of his lungs "CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 pm

"I'm not sure on your question's Hita-kun, but my friend Ivy may be able to explain most of the situation."Alison said to the Spirit. "Ok Ivy i'll meet you out front." she said into the phone.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

(ok this is the boring part, so if you dont mind)
10 minutes later

"i hope your friend will be of some assistance Alison-Sama" Yamashita said, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Ivy arrived slightly later than she had estimated, making a total of about twelve minutes instead. She hopped up the steps outside the museum two at a time until she reached the top. She paused for a second, rummaging around in her bag. Once she had seemingly found what she was looking for, she headed inside with Alison.

Ruanae hopped off of Alison's shoulder as she went to meet Ivy outside. She sat back down on the hilt of Yamashita's father's sword, claiming that Alison wouldn't be long and that she wouldn't damage it.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:27 am

"What took you so long? You said ten minutes, not fifteen." Alison said heading back in the Museum. By the time she returned to the sword she saw the fairy sitting on the hilt of the sword. "Where is the Spirit?" she asked the fiary.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 am

"um would you mind using my name Alison-Sama?" Yamashita said, leaning against the wall where the archway was in.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 am

"Sorry Alison. I was actually asleep on the couch when you rang me." she laughed.
"Anyway. Hello there."
She smiled at the spirit, her green eyes catching sight of the fairy as well. She decided that fairies could take care of themselves though, and unless she got herself into some deep trouble somewhere, they wouldn't have to bother her.

Ruanae smiled at the newcomer then pointed to where Yamashita had just spoken from.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 am

"Yamashita this is Ivy. Can you tell her of what you remember?" Alison asked the Spirit. She walked over to the Fairy. "You wing are pretty." she said in awe. Alison got down to the small creature's eye level for better comunication.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 am

"ok. i woke up this morning like any other, except my father left his sword for me to train with" Yamashita said, bringing out the sword tucked in his belt, an exact copy of the one on display. the same sword. " i opened my door and wound up here, when i tried to turn around and go back in the door wasn't there and i was stranded in this strange land, as far as i know i could be in an undiscovered land with all the crazy things I've seen today, but i still think it's china." Yamashita finished explaining, putting his fathers sword away.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"Firstly, the sword on display here isn't an exact copy, it is your sword. The one you have there, is that swords spirit form. It may not make any sense but it is because you are tied to this object in an way no one has found the proper words to describe. As for the sudden change of scenery you experienced... I have no idea how that would happen, unless somehow you have been dormant for period of time and have woken up to find that the sword had been moved here...."
Ivy stood in thought after explaining what she knew first of all.

Ruanae smiled to Alison, "Thankyou!"

Last edited by Aokakesu on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Alison looked at Ivy and Yamashita, "So is there any way that we can help him?" she asked tilting her head to the side. She really wanted to hel the spirit to move on but what if there was nothing they could do? Would he be trapt here?
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm

"Maybe if we find out why he is tied to this specific object..." she replied calmly, her green eyes watching the spirits every move as she pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose out of habit.
"You said this sword was your father's, right?"

Ruanae listened with interest to what Ivy had had to say. She wondered why these people... no... they didn't feel like people... something about them made her think they were something else, but she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind for the time being. Ruanae wondered why the girls would help a spirit... and how they were able to see him in the first place.
The fairy softly flapped her wings in movements much like a butterfly as she thought. The delicate transparent limbs caught the light and took on a pale blue hue.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:26 pm

"yes, today, or well... the day that i woke up was supposed to be a day of training, that is why i have my fathers sword on me, i was supposed to get used to handling it. but i don't really care if i'm a spirit right now, i need some time to adjust to this brave new world. and i suppose i could leave my fathers sword in the capable hands of the museum employees." Yamashita said, beginning to walk out of the, room, every fiber of his being telling him to stay. then he hit a wall and fell back. it was like he was a piece of rubber stretched too thin, and the sword was pulling him back. he walked back to his fathers sword and leaned against the display. "so... i really am bound to that thing, aren't i? i don't suppose you could just walk away with my fathers sword could you?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Ivy ended her thinking session and shrugged to the spirit. "Not without consequences, but we could put in a request to see if we can get it removed for a while.... It would probably cost hell of a lot to buy though..."

"Couldn't you find or make a copy or something... and just replace them?" Ruanae suggested, though rather unhelpfully as that would still be the equivalent of stealing it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:45 pm

"forging a copy would probably cost just as much as buying the real thing. at least without the added value of the original. and i doubt you have that much money. no offense. but even if you did have the money i wouldn't want you wasting it on me. however even if i am just a spirit i am the legitimate heir to the title of head of the Momiji family, therefore entitled to the sword. until i am gone it does belong to me. after i leave this world the sword can be returned to the museum... however i cannot pick it up, or anything for that matter, and i don't want to make you criminals for my sake. so unless you find a way of removing the sword without becoming criminals or spending your hard earned money on it, then i am willingly staying here." Yamashita said, sure of his decision. he sat down cross legged in-front of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 pm

"And what will you do if some does try to take the Sword?" Alison asked thinking that there might be burlers around. Then a thought came to her, "I've got it! You could posses the sword! You may not be able to move it with your hand but you can with your mind." she said to Momiji-san.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 am

"uhh..... how do i do that? i know i'm a spirit but i am still new to the thing, i can't just walk through walls and levitate bye thinking about it. so no, that isn't an option, unless you have other spirit friends that can teach me." Yamashita said sarcastically. he honestly didn't know how to do something like that, after all, it was less then an hour ago he discovered he was not among the living... well you know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 pm

"You know I don't think I know any spirits..." replied Ivy. "All the ones I've ever met before have eventually moved on. In fact you're the first Earthbound Spirit iI've seen in a while. What about you Alison?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 am

"First Earthbound Spirit for me as well. Could a Demon help?" Alison asked looking at Ivy with a look as if to aske her if it was ok to go into her Demon form. She thought that it might help if the Spirit was in some kind of danger then he would have to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 am

"what are you kidding? demons are literally hellspawn. all those beasts want is for pain and suffering for mankind. my father once fought a demon, he barley got away alive. are you saying you actually know one of those things?" Yamashita said, mortified. she was probably kidding though... right?
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:10 am

Ruanae blinked as Alison mentioned the word 'Demon'. It suddenly clicked. So that's what they are.... she thought.

Ivy sighed. Why did no one trust Demons? Not all of them were bad and evil.
"I don't see how a Demon would help anyway," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 pm

"I'm sure not all Demons are bad." Alison put in quietly thinking that it was a bad idea to bring Demons into the conversation. So Demons have been causing problems since the Feudel Era maybe even befor that. the young Wolf-demon thought. "Your right, what was I thinking? I was just kidding." she said waving her hand up and down as if it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 am

"well, i guess we are out of options." Yamashita said, sighing. "i have an idea, i'm lucky there are now people around. if i have a sword on me and the same one is on display, then what would happen if they touched?" Yamashita said, unsheathing his sword. "in any case, we are about to find out." Yamashita brought his blade down on it's real life counterpart. the spirit sword slid into the metal and soon yamashita was holding both at the same time. he felt his strength wavering, it was hard to keep this up, but he was possessing the sword, with the sword. his legs started to fade a bit as he tried to keep his material form, but he lifted the sword off of the display and sheathed it, holding the sword with both hands he turned and smiled at the two girls(an the fairy, wherever she was). yamashita did not notice the soft click that could be heard when he lifted the sword... the indication that the silent alarm had been triggered.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Ruanae immediately leaped off of her perch on the sword's hilt after Yamashita mentioned him touching the original sword with its spirit form. She hovered next to Ivy.

Ivy watched as Yamashita took the sword, though all of a sudden emotion flashed over her eyes and she reached out to try and stop the spirit from moving the sword, but it was too late. He had already replaced it within its sheath.
"Alison, places like this have alarms for each object. If the sword isn't where its supposed to be displayed anymore, something will have had to trigger it..."

Ivy wasn't an expert on human security or how it worked. She just knew the varied types you could get and how they were activated.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

"I don't know much about Human Tech., but I think we should get out of here." Alison said backing away from the display case slkowly. The silent alarm may be silent to a human but for a wolf demon it was as loud as a dog whistle.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 am

"What? no one can see us, so no one could sound an alarm, plus i think we would hear it if they did. i agree, we still need to get out of here unnoticed, but i can just put the sword back for now and no one will notice." Yamashita said, slightly confused(and oblivious).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brave New World.   A Brave New World. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brave New World.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: