Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fraxure the outlaw's first payday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

Fraxure the outlaw's first payday Empty
PostSubject: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 am

After storming off he decided to jump through the taller trees in the forest to get to the guild. It was only 5 in the afternoon so he decided to wait until dusk when the pokemon usually slept to raid the Bank shop, so he slept in a tree until dawn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was woken by a cool breeze and noticed the street lamps were on, and the moon was full and bright "Man this is gunna be good hehe" He said almost smelling the hundreds of pokecents he was gunna make
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 am

Starfire let out a small yawn waking from her sleep. "I wounder where Ren is. i thought she would of been back by now. I'm thirsty." the Vulpix said smacking her lips. I'll just go get a small drink and head back to bed. she thought while walking out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:49 am

Alex crept along the gras to avoid the creak of the cobblestone road up to the bank shop, he poked his head around the side and saw no one sitting there, he jumped into the booth and broke open the vault with his tusk.

"They guys are gonna be jealous when they see me with this!" he was laughing crazily when he heard someone behind him
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Starfire had already gotten her drink was was heading back for bed. She heard something coming from the vault and went to inverstagate. By the time she got there she noticed that was a Pokemon near the vault, "Who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

(i am the shadows, i am the night, I. AM. BATMAN! i see way to many of these topics, i thought i might spice it up, i don't mind if you want me to delete this post.)
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
*Crash*
Sorren crashed right into the roof of the bank, his head sticking down into the room where he saw Starfire and a Fraxure where in front of the vault. a piece of stone was wedged in his mouth. he spit it out. "hey Starfire, longtime no see, would you believe the power of that confusion that Alakazam used? launched me clear over the forest. i want to fight him again, maybe with some training weights on."
Back to top Go down
Aerosmith71

Aerosmith71

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:23 am

Fraxure turned around to see a little vulpix sitting there with eyes widened, so he did the first thing that popped into his mind, he pinned her to the ground.

"stay quiet and you won't get hurt" he grumbled as he tried to kick him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fraxure the outlaw's first payday   Fraxure the outlaw's first payday Empty

Back to top Go down

Fraxure the outlaw's first payday
Page 1 of 1