Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanilla Ribbons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vanilla paced through Pecha Forest with ears alert for the slightest sound of a rescue team nearby. She had heard that someone was coming out on a mission to retrieve and item left in the Forest and eagerly awaited their arrival. Vanilla had been longing to snatch something yet again from an unsuspecting Pokemon. She cackled to herself as she thought of the last victim, a sweet Patrat who had only been trying to help her find a 'lost item.' Vanilla hummed a soft tune as she started to proceed to a perfect spot, it was near a clearing between the trees to reach a deeper area and climbed up the limbs of a mangled old tree.

"Come on rescue team, I'm not getting any younger. Cuter maybe, but not younger." She smirked to herself and kicked back to wait for them. Rayo wasn't with her this time, but she figured she could handle herself like she did before.
Back to top Go down
http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Vanilla rolled her eyes at his reasoning behind carrying her. She tilted her head up and looked at the foliage above them. "If that was the case why didn't you let Rayo ride on your head?" She poked the Joltik. "Rayo don't tease her, she's freaked out enough probably. And she is a Dark Pokemon. Bugs don't exactly agree with her." Vanilla pointed out.

She sniffed the air as the continued on. "Plus she's right. It's getting kind of damp, and it's got a creepy feeling if you know what I mean..." She shivered slightly as she felt as if eyes stared at her from somewhere in the damp depths of the forest.

Prima glared at Rayo. "No! I just don't like bugs, like you!" She said as her fur puffed out again. She inched closer to the three and glanced around as if paranoid. "And-And I've never been this deep into Pecha forest before! It's creepy okay?" Prima said as she dug her claws into the ground with each step as if afraid she would be swept off the ground by something.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 am

Rayo sighed and leapt on a branch close by. "Fine I'll keep a look out for the birds. Sorry for making fun of you." he muttered the last bit to Prima as he looked into the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm

"It's alright everyone, I've been through this part of the forest with Vermillion before. Most grass pokemon tend to stray away from this portion of the forest due to the lack of sunlight. The only thing we're going to have to worry about are flying types. Luckily, we'll be able to hear their wings flapping before they strike." Oswald stated, trudging through the mud with Vanilla safe on his back. He needed to keep a ranged fighter on him, so that she would be able to hit any flying types that Oswald might not hit with his Swift attacks. Prima was fast and agile, so she could easily evade any oncoming attacks, and Rayo was hidden within the branches of the trees, so he could just snipe the Murkrow out of the air with electric attacks.

Of course, now was a perfect chance to test this tactical theory out, as the flapping of black wings immediately caught Oswald's attention, and he quickly jumped upwards, a Murkrow gliding underneath him, most likely in an attempt to deliver a swift Peck to the fighting type.

The Murkrow quickly came back around cawing at them angrily, threatening, "You punks are gonna regret walkin' into our territory! I'm gonna make you all wish you'd never been born!"
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Vanilla felt Oswald jump to avoid something and felt the air current immediately underneath them. A Murkrow was flying back around and seemed ready to attack again. "Hey!" She shouted at the Murkrow. Vanilla glanced around for Rayo and Prima to make sure the two were okay, but decided to not give away where Rayo was in case the Murkrow didn't see them. "Well those no point in trying to talk to them..." She muttered and readied herself to attack in case she needed to back up Oswald.

Prima crouched down to the ground as she saw the Murkrow fly past overhead. She let her claws come out all the way and readied herself to attack in case the Murkrow came her way. "Oswald! Look out!" She shouted as she noticed it was coming back around towards them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Rayo was still hiding in the trees when he saw the Murkrow, "Stupid bird Pokemon." he hissed. He noticed that the black bird was about to attack agian so he did what he had to do: Attack. "Electroweb!" he growled capturing the Murkrow in his electric web.

("Talking" is Bug talk aka clicks and hisses.)
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm

The Murkrow attempted to lunge at the pair, diving towards them with his beak at the ready, but was quickly interrupted by a sudden electrifying web shooting out and enveloping the Murkrow. He yelped out in pain, but before he hit the ground, his powerful wings extended, breaking the web apart and allowing the bird to continue on it's course.

The Murkrow slammed into Oswald, who had detected the attack, and had grabbed onto the Murkrow's beak with both paws, holding it an inch away from the fighting type's muzzle. Oswald tried his hardest to keep the bird still, but the Murkrow struggled furiously to try and escape from the Mienfoo's grasp.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Vanilla noticed the Murkrow coming back to attack and was about to use an Echoed Voice until Oswald caught the squirming bird. She jumped off Oswald's back and turned mid-air. She Murkrow with a Tail Slap that managed to hit three times before she had to stop. After she had landed on the ground and prepared herself to attack again in case the bird broke free.

Prima growled and lunged for the Murkrow. Her sharp little claws managed to catch the edge of the bird's wing as she swung with one paw and caught a few feathers in her claws as her paw hit the ground. She had raked off some of the feathers, but it didn't seem like a lot of damage to her. Little did she know she had pulled off some of the feathers a bird needs to fly properly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Rayo jumped off from the branch and used Bug Bite on the Murkrow and he mannaged to get it's Oran Berry. He used Electro Web again to contain the struggling Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 pm

The Murkrow fell to the muddy ground below when Rayo landed on him, and cried out in pain as the various attacks tore into him, the electro web dealing enough damage for the Murkrow to scream out in pain.

"Alright! U-uncle, uncle!!" He cawed out, although it was slightly muffled with Oswald's paws covering the crow's beak. However, Oswald quickly let go, and raised a paw to knock the bird out, if only to keep it from revealing their position, but stopped as the Murkrow said, "W-wait! I-I can tell you where the boss is! Just stop hurting me, please?"

Oswald remained silent, and lowered his paw, deciding to listen to the Murkrow, who sighed in relief, "The boss is in the deepest part of the forest, near where the old apple tree used to be. Now please, just let me go, I won't cause you any more trouble..."

Oswald continued to say nothing, but walked past the Murkrow, implying that he wasn't going to be doing any more damage to the bird.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Vanilla nodded to Rayo as if to compliment him on his last attack. "Hold it. Just how many of you are protecting your boss exactly?" She asked while holding up a paw. "And how do we know you're not going to go squealing on us." She glanced over at Rayo thinking for a moment. Well Rayo COULD always tie him up.. But Oswald would probably be against that, unless he wants everyone horribly injured by a giant flock of Murkrow...

Prima bounced around the injured Murkrow. "Yes, yes! We won! Serves you right you big... Birdbrain! That'll teach you to mess with us! We're Guild members! Well.. Oswald and me, those two don't count!" She said and looked at Rayo and Vanilla. She turned back to Oswald. "So what do we do now? Do we let the Murkrow go?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 am

Rayo gave the Purrloin a dirty look, "If it wasn't for me you two would of been in sirious trouble. I'd say we keep him with us so he doesn't go back to warn his boss that we're coming for'm."the Joltik said baring his "fangs" at the Murkrow. He tossed the Oran Berry to Ozzy, "Hold on to that you never know when we may need it."
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 am

Oswald caught the berry, and quickly stuffed it into his bag, the Murkrow quickly cawing in protest, "W-what?! You can't be serious?! My boss has hundreds of us patrolling this forest, you'll never leave alive!"

"If there were hundreds of you, we would've fought them by now. And it doesn't matter how many of you there are. I'll fight them all the same, take down your boss, and give Prima her Ribbon back. That's my mission, and I'm not going to leave until I see it completed. Now, come along, you're gonna lead us to your boss, whether you want to or not," Oswald retorted, grabbing the Murkrow by the back of his hatted head and dragging him along with the group.

The rest of the journey didn't take long, with the cowardly Murkrow guiding them further and further into the woods, until it started to grow even darker, to the point where all of the sunlight had been blocked out by the trees. Flapping wings could be heard all around them, but none of those wings seemed to be approaching them, at least, not at the moment. After a few more minutes of walking, the group finally reached their destination, locating what looked like a large, dead apple tree, who's roots seemed to cover the entirety of the clearing. At the top of the tree perched a rather large, black crow, and with the Murkrow's cawing of "Boss!", it was easy to assume who it was.

The large Honchkrow looked down at the group, a white ribbon tied around his "hat", but then quickly returned to his rest, obviously caring very little about the team of adventurers.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:32 am

Vanilla made a shushing sound at Rayo. "Don't let them hear you... They'll definitely go after you first since you're effective against them Rayo." She said calmly.

She stepped ahead of Oswald, and boldly stared at the Honchkrow perched snugly in the tree. "Hey Honchkrow, why don't you come on down and have another chat with me? About that ribbon I gave you earlier." She said while narrowing her eyes at the bird. She looked over at Oswald and muttered something under her breath. "It's not gonna look good that we have one of his lackeys, and it's not like we can hold him hostage. He's probably not that important to the big boss of the group... Although he could become a good ally if he realizes he's just ammo for the boss to throw out at enemies..."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:19 am

"I hate Bird Pokemon." Rayo hissed quietly. He will never forget when he was taken from his family. To the small Joltik all Bird Pokemon were the same to him.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:33 am

The Honchkrow scoffed at the group, and flew away from his coop, landing in front of the Minciccno with a smug, arrogant look in his eyes as he replied, "I don't see why, I won this off you fair and square. And look at this, you've even roughed up one of my collegues, how low you have sunk dear. Now, listen. I'm going to give you ten seconds to let go of my subordinate, turn around, and leave like nothing happened, alright? Otherwise, I'll tear you and all your little friends to ribbons. Sound fair to you?"

Oswald looked down at the Murkrow, then back at the leader, who simply cooed and started to count, "Ten,"

The Mienfoo, certainly not the one who could take being underestimated lying down, threw the Murkrow at the Honchkrow, who simply batted the lackey away with one of his powerful wings. Oswald, now sprinting at the Honchkrow, leapt at the massive bird and gave him a good pound to the beak with his right footpaw, causing the large bird to stumble back a little.

"Oh, I see how you're going to play this game, fine then! Say your prayers!!" The Honchkrow cawed, his eyes glowing as his wings shot forth an Ominous Wind towards the group. Oswald, being at point blank, was hit with the full brunt of the attack, and was sent flying back, rolling along the ground until he finally stopped on his back in front of Vanilla.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 am

Vanilla felt the blow from the Ominous Wind hit her, enough to make her slightly dazed. But being a Normal type she had the advantage over a move like Ominous Wind which she was thankful for. She gritted her teeth and shook herself. She jumped over Oswald and let out and Echoed Voice attack at the Hochkrow, her sound wave crashing towards the large bird at a fast speed. As she landed she glanced at Oswald. "Hey are you okay? Get up! We're not losing to this bird!" She was riled up from his insult and threats.

Prima felt the strong wind hit her and she fell backwards. She was still and inexperienced explorer so she wasn't as strong as the other three and stood up with a woozy feeling. "Wow.. He's strong... I can only scratch things.. What should I do?" She said to herself while looking around. There was a tree next to her, but would climbing it do any good? Her mind suddenly clicked as she remembered something her siblings used to do. She considered it for a moment longer and ran to the tree, dug her claws into the dark wood and started climbing.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:56 am

Rayo was already in a tree. He felt the Ominous Wind and he held on for dear life. Whenhe looked to his side he saw Prima climbing the tree.If she is a new member then I can't let her become a target. he thought as he started to crawl over to where the Purrloin was. "Listen we'll have to work together on theis ok?" he asked Prima quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:10 am

Honchkrow staggered back as the echoed voice hit him square in the chest, but he quickly righted himself, his red eyes glaring at the Minciccno and Mienfoo and flapping his massive wings. Upon getting into the air, the Honchkrow glided over to the duo and attempted a Brave Bird, aimed right at Vanilla's torso.

Oswald slowly opened his eyes, getting up as the Honchkrow started to fly towards them, and with a swift jump, Oswald pounded the Honchkrow with both of his footpaws as hard as he could, forcing the brunt of the Brave Bird to strike the ground in front of Vanilla. But the Honchkrow did not stop, his body tumbling forward and knocking both Oswald and Vanilla off their paws and off to the side.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 am

Vanilla was thrown to the side by the falling Honchkrow and grunted in pain as she hit the ground. She recovered and stood up to face the Honchkrow. She ran towards him and turned to use her Tail Slap move to hope it would work against the strong opponent. She gritted her teeth as she managed one hit, but then missed with the second.

Prima nodded at the Joltik. "Okay..." She finally said and clung to the tree. "What am I supposed to do Rayo? They're getting beat up down there and all I can do is scratch them. But my siblings showed me how to jump from at tree and attack. Can I do that?" She asked while she dug her claws into the bark to get higher up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:29 am

"Give me aminute to think." Rayo said looking at the battle scene. The Honchkrow had just used Brave Bird which was stupid in the Black Bird's part. "Brave Bird also does damage to the user aswell as the opponant. Kid you know the move "Growl" right?" Rayo finally asked. If Prima did know Growl then it will lower the Honchkrow's Attack power and then maybe He and Prima could hep Van and Ozzy.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 am

The Honchkrow attempted to get up, growling at the duo who had just knocked him to the floor, only to be smacked by the Minciccno's tail just as he had righted himself. Cawing angrily at the little chinchilla pokemon, he swiped at her with his wing, only to have most of his attack be taken by Oswald, who stood just as the Honchkrow had performed his attack, knocking the Mienfoo right into Vanilla, the former looking pretty banged up, bruised and bloodied from the attack.
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:19 am

Vanilla felt the wind get knocked out of her as Oswald hit her. "Oomf! Oswald.. Use that berry Rayo found. I'll hold him off okay?" She said while she managed to stand up. The Hochkrow was more powerful than she gave him credit for and she managed to get up on both feet while the wind was still knocked out of her. She inhaled sharply to let out another Echoed Voice, and released the attack at the Honchkrow. If Oswald would watch her back, she'd watch his. I may be an outlaw, but I'm not that low I'll leave him while he's being beat into the ground. Vanilla though and stood her ground against the dark bird in front of her.

Prima nodded at Rayo's mention of her growl attack and climbed onto a branch that was above the Honchkrow. She sucked in her breath and let out a piercing growl attack aimed at the bird below. She tried to keep her balance on the branch, but felt herself slipping somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 am

Rayo began to spin some web around Prima's feet seeing that she seemed to be slipping. He quickly climbed on her head Please don't freak out. he pryed silently. The Joltik used Electro Web on the Honchkrow.
Back to top Go down
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
Wiesel

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:36 am

The Honchkrow tried to slash the duo and end them with a Night Slash, but, before he could hit Vanilla and Oswald, he was launched off his feet by the Minciccno's echoed voice, flipping through the air, only to be caught by Rayo's electric Web, crying out in pain as he landed on the ground, only for his cry of pain to be replaced by a scream of rage. The Honchkrow tore off the Electro Web that tried to bind him, and let loose another Ominous Wind, aiming it at the very tree where Rayo and Prima were perched, ignoring Vanilla and Oswald for that moment.

Oswald, who was practically on the verge of fainting, slowly took out his oran berry and stuffed it into his mouth, swallowing the blue blubous fruit whole. Oswald almost leapt up in joy, as his wounds almost mended themselves instantly.

"Thanks Van, now let's go help the others." Oswald said, charging towards the raging Honchkrow and swiftly cracking him in the ankle with both paws. Oswald pounded at it fiercely, but one of his paws to hit the ground next to the Honchkrow's ankle while the other struck home.

Last edited by Wiesel on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
❍ᴥ❍

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:48 am

Vanilla nodded at Oswald and waited for him to attack the boss Pokemon. She saw him miss and took the opportunity. Vanilla had been standing back, but she took the chance. She ran around the other side of the Honchkrow and sucked in her breath to let out another Echoed Voice. The attack had gained strength after being used before and was a stronger sound wave than before. She readied herself to attack again.

Prima let out a yowl of pain and clung to the branch. Thankfully the webs around her feet had helped her keep her hold on the branch. The attack left her in a fair amount of pain. The ripping winds had hit her hard enough to leave her feeling out of it. "Rayo.. I need a berry." She murmured while she stared through eyed that were clouded with pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanilla Ribbons   Vanilla Ribbons - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanilla Ribbons
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next