Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Rayo the Joltik just arived in Grassvail town, atfter walking around for a while he heard his stomach growl. "Hmm I wounder if there is anything I can eat around here?" he said to himself. Just then he caught the sent of something sweet. "Mmm, Smells like My mom's Home-made cookies." he said following the scent. He was led into the Guild's Kitchen and saw a big plate of cookies. The small Pokemon looked around to see if anyone was around and saw no one. Crawling up table's leg he made it to the top, using his silky Thread he wrapped all the cookies in the silky bag. He hopped down from the table and at the door way Rayo used his Electroweb in the door. "Hmp now no one will beable to get in." he said with a small chuckle.The Joltik made it outside while trying to avoid from being seen. "Man these cookies are hevey." Rayo said to hmself.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Billy had yet again managed to get him self lost and had somehow wondered to the guild while trying to find a carptender's store or somewhere to get some wood to fix his porch after he had demolished it by accident. He noticed a Joltik acutally leaving the Guild by complete chance because he was coming at it from such an angle that he he could see said joltik. " Hello there." Billy waved needing directions he decided to ask him but tripped and started rolling head over heels straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Rayo looked up as he heard someone say hello. "Ahhhh!!!" he shouted running to the other side to avoid from getting trampled by the Infernape. "Watch where you're goen' boy!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Billy slammed into the building head first. " OUCH!" He groaned and moved his head to his hurt head to find he could feel his head meaning he wasn't wearing his hat. " MY HAT!!!" He screeched and franticly looked for it
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:40 pm

*A few seconds ago*

Rayo saw a large brown hat this gave him an idea. He quickly got underneath it and scurried away.

*now*

For such a small Pokemon Rayo was pretty fast for someone his size. He noticed that he was close to the Sharif's Station and went by it slowly stopping incace a Pokemon walked by.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Twayblade happened to be stepping out of the Police Station at that time. She was wearing a deep blue cloak and stretched as she walked out into Grassveil that bright and sunny afternoon.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:46 pm

"HEY!!" Billy yelled as he chased after him . " Give me back my hat!!!" He ran after blindly following and barely avoiding people as they pasted by he could barely keep Rayo in sight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Rayo peeked out from the hat and saw Billy coming at him in a fast pace. "Pursistant isn't he?" he asked himself. He used Electroweb again this time he aimed for Billy. "Let's see what he'll do about that."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Twayblade saw the Joltik peeking out from beneath the hat and used Energy Ball to counter the Electroweb, rendering it useless. The Grovyle then proceeded to grab both the hat and the Joltik inside it before she leaped into the air and practically jump kicked the incoming Infernape, pinning him to the ground with one foot.
"You should pay more attention to things. Then I wouldn't have had to interrupt that Electroweb attack."

She removed her foot and let him get back up before she tossed the hat and Joltik towards him.
"Careful with that little spider inside."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Billy's body shook in pain . " My face.." He groaned as he rolled over onto his chest and put his hands over his hurt face. n an instant he shot up and looked furously at the Grovyle. " What was that for?!" He snapped catching the pokemon and hat before snatching the hat off the spider's head and dropping him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 pm

"Teaching you to be more alert." she replied, chewing on the end of a small stick, like most Grovyle did.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Rayo started to fall to the ground. He used one of his threads and atached it to twayblade's hand. "Watch it boy!" he shouted at the Infernape.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Billy narrowed his eyes at the police officer. Why is it everytime I see her I have to resist the urge to punch her face in he thought yo himself and held back a snappy comment. " Shut up !" He instead said to Rayo. " You better watch it after stealing my hat!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Twayblade sighed and just sliced through the thread with a quick Leaf Blade. "Honestly. You shouldn't go around stealing people's stuff. I ought to just arrest you now."
She caught the tick pokemon in one of her clawed hands before it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:17 pm

The Joltic turned around to face the larger Poikemon, "I'm sorry about that Ma'am, but the truth is this bozo's hat fell on me and I was hiding from these Galvantula." Rayo explain his lie trying to look innocent..
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"What Galvantula?" she asked, ignoring the bit about Billy's hat since it had already been solved without anyone getting hurt, bar Twayblade's own test of Billy's reaction times, in which he had failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 pm

In the distance a small group of Galvantula came in the town from the roofs of houses. Rayo sensed their pressens, ""The galvantula up there."He said pointing at one of them.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

" Hey that's a lye there wasn't a single one of those galvantula chasing you when you STOLE my hat!" He accused while still throwing a glare at Twayblade.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"We'll sort this out afterwards. We've gotta stop those Galvantula from destroying the town! What's your name?" she asked the Joltik, taking off in the direction of the Galvantula.
"Do you think you could get them to chase you into the forest so we can battle there rather than destroying Grassveil?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:35 pm

The bigger one of the Group of Galvantula used Discharge on Billy, "You guys protecting that little small-fry?!" he shouted/asked.

Rayo blinked unfazed, "Well that may be better said then done miss. You see those guys up there have been picken on me fer all my life. I finnaly got feed up with it and defended myself as they were about to attack me. Name's Jolt by the way." Rayo lied again.

"Bring that pip-squek to us now!!" a smaller Galvantula shouted.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 pm

"Take this squabble into the forest and I'll see about it!" she yelled at the Galvantula, hopping across the roofs as she made her way towards Shadowhue with 'Jolt' still in the palm of her claw.

[Lolol. You can almost imagine it being a Flash Step XDD]
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:40 pm

Billy did an epic matrix style dodge only to lose balence and fall on his back he sat up and rubbed the back of his head that had hit the pavement. " Take'm." Billy said intending to push Jolt over only to realize they had started to run. " ummmmm." Billy looked to the group then back in the direction Jolt and Twayblade had ran away then back at the group then dashed after the police officer. " Wait for me !" He shouted following.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Rayo looked back at the Galvantula and sent out a tiny spark. The Galvantura started to spread out. "May i ask for you name miss?" Rayo asked the Grovyle.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

"Twayblade." she replied, continuing onwards towards Shadowhue forest. There were too may Galvantula, way too many to even try and fight in the middle of town without destroying something.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:53 pm

"Aw come on." billy complained as he started to fall behind Twayblade. He picked up the pace but noticed the Galvantula starting to to fan out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!   Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen Items: Battle in the Shadow Forest!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next