Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice Empty
PostSubject: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 pm

A group of three pokemon had just arived in Grassvail Town; a Combusken with an "x" scar on his forhead, a Scolipede holding a Poisan Barb, and a Haunter. "This is where he is Boss." the Haunter said to the Scolipede. "You better be right." the Bug Pokemon growled. That punk Leafeon had better be here. Boss thought. Meanwhile Kageyoshi was taking a sip of his tea unkown to him that he was being sought out. As for Starfire she was looking around town for Darkshock.

Ooc: Boss the Scolipede, Moves: Venoshock, Protect, Toxic, and (TM) Poison Tail level 40, Male- played by Tenshineko
X the Combusken, Moves: (TM) Flamethrower, (TM) Fire Punch, Double Kick, Ember level 35, Male- played by Zashfire

Voilet the Haunter, Moves: Mean Look, Night Shade, Shadow Punch, and Shadow Ball Level 33, Female- played by Kitsune-kun

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Yumi the Lopunny walked down the street when she noticed her leg brace was creaking somewhat. "Awww, great. Now my leg is creaky." she sighed. "That means more matenence. I don't want to go through any more of that, I just got my arm fixed up. Man, I am just falling apart these days!" she said as she happened to pass a Lefeon having some tea.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Kageyoshi noticed a Lopunny, "Hello." he said in a calm voice bowing in respect. He was outside of Aria's home staying with her for a couple days till he figured out what he should do.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"Oh, hiya!" Yumi responded. "It's a really nice day isn't it?" she said as she gazed at the sky. She turned her head back to the Leafeon. "How are you?" she asked, but just then......

*Snap.*

"Snap?" Yumi thought to herself. All of a sudden, he leg buckled under her and she knelt to the ground. "Owwwwww......" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Ooc: Kageyoshi's face: O_O and we need someone to rp as the Boss, X, and Violet.

IC: "Are you alright?" Kageyoshi asked as the Bunny Pokkemon fell. He rushed to her side and helped her up. Meanwhile Starfire was close by and she saw a Scolidepe, a Combusken, and a Haunter. Are they from town? she waundered. As they passed the Vulpix got an icy chill down her spine. "He's close by, Boss" the Haunter said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 pm

(I'll rp one of them XDD)

"It's fine, its just that this brace is quite litterally attached to my leg. So, when it breaks, I feel it." Yumi muttered as she looked her leg over. "I have trouble standing at all without it. Now, let's see..." she said as she wavered a little while she stood. "Ah, here's the problem!" she said as she slid a mechanical part back into place. Alll of a sudden, her leg jolted like someone shocked it with a thundershock and became functional again. "That's much better, I knew something was wrong." she said as she streched it out and tested it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:03 pm

The Leafeon just stared after a few seconds he shook his head. "I'm sorry I should not be staring. May I ask how it happened?" Kageyoshi asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:11 pm

"Well, long story short God's domain should be left ALONE. My leg was ruined and my right arm I sacrificed to save a close friend of mine." Yumi said, a shadow crossing her face. "Oh wait I'm sorry, I never introduced myself! My name is Yumi the Lopunny, and I'm the leader of Team Fullmetal Charm." Yumi said. "My friends call me "Ed", though." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Yumi. My name is Kageyoshi." the Leafeon said. Starfire watched as the three Pokemon walked on. Why do those guys give me a bad feeling? she thought. "Violet you sure this is the right way?" Boss said harshly. "Can I do the honors for ya Boss?" X asked punchin his Claw/fist.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 pm

"Yes, I'm positive Boss. Have I ever let you down before?" Violet sneered as she led them along.

Meanwhile, Yumi was still making sure her leg was fixed. "I really don't want anymore matenence right now, it's pricey and painful." she said as she bent her knee back and forth to make sure it was functional. "It looks like that was the only problem!" she said happily. "If it wasn't for you stopping me, I probably would have had to have yet another surgery this week!" she smiled. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:32 pm

"Just wait if we find him." Boss sneered.

"Well I cannot let a lady get hurt. One should be polite to other's only then will they obtain kindness in return." Kageyoshi said. He could not shake the feeling that something was about to happen.

Starfire had just reached the Police Station and went in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 pm

"So true." Yumi agreed, happy about her leg.

"Hey Boss, look what the skitty dragged in to this sad little joint." Violet snickered as she pointed over to where Kageyoshi and Yumi were talking.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 am

Yhe Leafeon's ears twiched, "It would seem that we have unwanted company." he said looking to the side.

Starfire looked around the Station, "Twayblade? Where is she?" she asked herself.

Boss chuckled darkly, "There you are." he said as he used Toxic.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 am

Violet also used Shadow ball as Boss attacked. Seeing the orb, Yumi used her bounce attack to jump high in the sky and safely doge it. "Look out Kageyoshi!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 am

Kageyoshi jumped into the air and dodged the Toxic attack but was hit by the Shadow Ball. "Damn.i miss!" Boss fumed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:38 am

X seeing an opening on Yumi in the moment she would land moved quickly and used fire punch while shouting back to his group. " This one's mine!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 am

As Yumi came down she began to plan out her next move. She had some moves that Lopunnys didn't normally learn, and she was going to use them to her advantage. Violet followed with yet another well-aimed shadow ball.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Twayblade's head popped up from behind the desk. A few pieces of paper seemed to shoot upwards and float back down towards the ground as she moved.
"Oh, hey Starfire." she smiled, "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:04 pm

"What do you know about a Scolipep, Cumbusken, and a Haunter group?" Starfire asked. She had a bad feeling about the three she saw only minutes ago.

Scolipede used Ptotect on Yumi, "Go after the Leafeon! Voilet and i will handle the Lopunny." he growled.

Kageyoshi used Razer Leaf at the Cumbusken.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Violet attempted to hit Yumi with a Shadow Ball, but suddenly remembered that ghost moves didn't affect normal type pokemon. "Boss, i'm afraid I'm not going to be of any real use to you in the fight..." Violet sighed, disheartened.
Yumi gracefully landed on the ground for about a half of a second, then bounced back up into the sky. But this time, she wasn't using bounce. "Taste my iron foot, you over-sized bug!" Yumi said as she came down twoards Boss with her Jump Kick.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 pm

"Erm.. I dont know of the top of my head. Gimme a sec to gather these up and I'll check for ya."
She smiled cheerfully then ducked back behind the desk to gather the paper that was scattered across the floor. The Grovyle got to her feet and placed the large stack of paper in the middle of the desk. She then wandered over to the cabinets where all the files for the various outlaws were kept..
"A Scolipede, a Combusken and a Haunter. Right?" she repeated, double checking the pokemon she was supposed to be looking for,
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 pm

"Yes. I'm unsure of the names though." Starfire explained.

Kageyoshi waited for the Combucken to make his move.

"I'l handle the Lopunny, you stay here." Boss said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:20 am

"Okay, Boss." Violet said.
Yumi flew down twoards Boss, still using Jump Kick.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 am

X studied the Leafon carefully moving away from the battle with the Lopbunny. " You seem like easy prey." X had dodged the razor leaf effortlessly. Ember rose out of his throat and blasted at Kageyoshi.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:38 am

"Aha! It says here that there are some fairly powerful outlaws. A Scolipede by the name of Boss, a Combusken known as X and a Haunter named Violet. Apparently they work together."
The Grovyle hopped over to Starfire and showed her the folders for each outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice   Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Kageyoshi's Battle and Starfire's Choice
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next