Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice Prism, the broken shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dicearm

Dicearm

Alice Prism, the broken shadow Empty
PostSubject: Alice Prism, the broken shadow   Alice Prism, the broken shadow EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

Name
Alice Prism

Species
Misdreavus

Rank
Ex-Team leader
Ex-Convict

Team Name
Team Voidshadow
(Ex-Leader, disbanded)

Ability
Levitate

Level

Moves
Hex
Shadow Ball
Psywave
Pain Split

History
There's no need to justify the meaningless destruction.
The voices always tell me that it's how I'm meant to function.

Alice Prism, Misdreavus and ruthless leader of Team Voidshadow. She and her team had a reputation of carrying out any job with extreme prejudice, no questions asked, so long as the pay was right. She herself had earned the title of 'The Ruthless Shadow', based on how she acted in the field. Like the rest of her team, she was only in the job for the money, and was perfectly content to amass a small fortune from their job. After all, she was simply the leader of an exploration team. She didn't care much for the politics of every day life - She lived for the danger and the money, and didn't care about the side effects of her missions. After all, the client knows best, right?

Everything's in order, everything will come in time,
just as long as I complete the tasks that are mine

Alice continued on her reckless path, until one day she was specifically sought out for a mission. A Hypno sought her out with a simple request: Simply be at the right place at the right time and beat up some 'outlaws'. Simple enough, right? Nothing she and her team couldn't handle. So handle it they would - After all, it had a surprisingly large pay. And so handle it they did, and without much of a contest either.

When the time comes that you see the way destiny lies,
it would be okay if you'd pretend to be surprised.

Upon completing the mission, her team returned to collect their pay - Only to walk into an ambush. The 'Outlaws' they had beat up were infact another exploration team, Team Stormageddon, and were weakened from a job of their own. With the other team out of the way, the Hypno was able to free his captured accomplices, who promptly proceeded to trounce the unexpected Voidshadows, easily knocking them unconcious.

When she came too, Alice was in custody, charged with the murder of the team the had assaulted. Her second in command, a Mightyena, never woke up, and the other team member and her friend, a Ninjask, had run. Out numbered and still weak, she surrendered and went into custody.

I see in full clarity what was so muddy before.
You see a thousand of me and this is what I'm meant for.

Alice had a lot of time to think in prison, mostly about how she was to blame for what had happened, never quite recovering from the guilt - She had 5 deaths, one of which was her friend's, and a vanishing on her hands after all. When she was at last released on good behavior, as well as determined to make amends for her mistakes.

Other
Musical Inspiration
Trope Inspiration
I am not responsible for any loss of time, lives, or souls caused by visiting TVTropes

Last edited by Dicearm on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Alice Prism, the broken shadow   Alice Prism, the broken shadow EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:25 am

There is already a character names Aria unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Dicearm

Dicearm

PostSubject: Re: Alice Prism, the broken shadow   Alice Prism, the broken shadow EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am

There we go, renamed and officially finished, though I might end up retooling the history a bit later as it seems a little off/cliche for some reason. .-.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Alice Prism, the broken shadow   Alice Prism, the broken shadow EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 am

Approved.
Btw I loved the way you put Stormageddon into the bio. No one has been that creative yet.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Prism, the broken shadow   Alice Prism, the broken shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice Prism, the broken shadow
Page 1 of 1