Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Lauren Dayshade ran, thought not necessarily for her life. This wasn't the first time she had been caught on military premises, and certainly wouldn't be the last. But no matter how many times she sneaked in, they never seemed to catch her.
Lauren's black hair and long grey-black coat flowed out behind her as she dashed through the corridors of the Eastern Command headquarters. She dodged past a few military personnel, before getting cornered between two groups on either side of the corridor. Clapping her hands together, she created her own exit -a plain looking door- using alchemy.
She dashed through it, knowing that they would still try to chase her, but she didn't care. It all seemed like a game to her now. Clapping her hands again, she returned the wall to normal and made a break for the open city.
Lauren hadn't found anything useful in this latest break in, so she would be back fairly soon anyway to snoop around in someone else's office....

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Adam tosses the non sickle end of his kusari-gama and it wrapped around Lauren's right arm. "Not so fast. Nothing personal, but I can't let you get much farther away." He then pulls tight on the chain so that Lauren's gets pulled back and she can't move.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 pm

"Tch. It's not like I killed anyone."
She rolled her eyes as she was pulled back with the chain. Lauren shrugged after a thought crossed her mind, "Fine." she held up her left arm in defeat, "I wont run."

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 pm

"Hm, its not that I don't believe you," he turns around and starts dragging her on the ground, "its just that they told me to make sure brining you back hurt."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:21 pm

"And why might that be?" asked Lauren, trying to weigh the situation whilst somehow managing to keep herself on her feet.

[Lol, I find it hard imagining how a kusarigama works so bear with me.]
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Adam is doing a mock march that a little kid would do while he walks, "Don't know, something about, being a little nuisasance. So what kind of alchemy do you use?"

Ooc: Ooohhh, small talk XD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Lauren would have crossed her arms if the chain wasn't still coiled around her right one. She chuckled quietly at the 'little nuisance' remark. She had gathered that the entirety of the east headquarters were probably fed up of her sneaking in all the time. "Maybe I should start sneaking into the Central headquarters instead? Give you lot a break from me. Anyways.. kind of alchemy? I wouldn't really say I use a specific kind..."

Ooc// XDD
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:08 pm

"Well, you really won't be able to lose me. Your nuisance, has gotten abit too high, they are paying me to keep you out of their hair. But first I need to take you to the guy in charge here."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"Really..." she said in a rather bored tone. "What do you have to do with the military anyway? You're not even wearing a uniform."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Adam comes up on the main entrance of the military HQ, "I'm a mercenary." he walks in still dragging Lauren. "Hey Rick," he waved to the guard at the door.

"Hey Adam," the guard responed while reading a magazine, "Hey Lauren," he continued.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:42 pm

"Fair enough." She replied, pausing to glance at the guard who was apparently named Rick. Lauren had never really made a point of learning anyone's names unless she needed to, but decided to note these few down for future reference.
She turned back to Adam. "You know you could just take this chain off my arm. I already said I wont run. In fact I think I'm rather looking forward to meeting 'the guy in charge here', as you put it."
She really wasn't looking forward to it at all, but she wasn't going to admit that.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yea, but I don't think I have caused you enough pain yet." he walks by another guard and holds up a badge as they go through. He walks till he enters a room, then yanks the chain so that you slide all the way into the room. "Now get up."

Ooc: You can post as 'the guy in charge here' cause i am feelimg lazy.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:06 pm

"Owwww.. So painful," she sighed, sounding almost sarcastic. She glanced around the room as she got back up and saw what looked like a high ranking person, sat at a rather formal looking desk. She looked at them, and gave them a questioning look, "Why do you want t see me?"

ooc// I have no idea what he'd/she'd say XD
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Ooc: Fine then I will do it

"My name is General Rodgers, and I want to talk to you, to tell you what we decided to do about you. We hired Adam here," he indicates Adam, "To keep you away from the military facility here and punish you if you actually, somehow, get in. Do you understand?"

Adam decides to cue in, "Now, how much are you paying me for this again?"

"We will get to that if you succeed in the job." the General responded.

Ooc: Do you think we should list this guy as a member of the military since he is a Geneal?
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:50 pm

[He's now rped specifically by anyone though, not really a character. If anyone wants to make a char to be sorta.. his position then fine. But for now just treat him as a temporary character.]

Lauren's mouth fell open. "You have got to be kidding me. I don't want this loser following me around like some lost lamb!" She crossed her arms. "I'm not even part of this stupid organization. You have no jurisdiction over me."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yea but I'm nit part of this organization either, so they aren't having the military follow a civilian." Adam said, "and do I need to remind you who's tied up in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"Humph. You shouldn't have let the chain slacken. I could have done more than cross my arms." She glared at both of them in turn. "Well I suppose equivalent exchange has come into play again. I've had my fair share of sneaking in without permission, so i've gotta pay for it by having him tail me for the next few millennia. Shame really. I never even got anything useful out of it."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 pm

"Yea yea lets go," Adam says. He turns around and starts dragging you out of the room again. "I will be contacting you about the pay for this General."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 am

"Am I glad to be out of there." she chuckled as she was dragged away.
"Anyhow... could you like... let my arm go now. I swear it's gonna go numb from the circulation being cut off or something otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 am

"Can't do that." Adam said as he dragged her through the halls, "Because you see, my job is to keep you out of the building. And you are in the building. So I need to get you out as painfully as possible."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 am

"What's with the 'painfully' all the time??! What are you? A bunch of sadists!??!" she yelled, storming off towards the exit and practically dragging Adam with her, instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 am

"Hm," Adam puts his palm over a small circle on the blade of the sickle and it turns into a broadsword. He then got up and walks over to Lauren and grabs her arm, "Come on, if you don't want it to be painful then we won't do it painfully." he leads her out of the building.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 am

"Fine." she sighed, deciding just to co-operate. At least until they were away from the military building anyway. She let Adam lead the way, dragging her by the arm.
"So what do you actually do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 am

"Odd jobs for the military," he takes a look at Lauren, "Like what I am doing right now." they walk up on the exit of the building. "So, where you going to go next?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 am

Lauren shrugged, "I haven't eaten all day so i'll probably get something for lunch.
What do you plan on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)   Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking in Once Again.... (They must really get bored of this.)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next