Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking In

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberriez

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Breaking In   Breaking In EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 am

"Raya! I found it! The fooood!" The vulpix squealed as she rushed into the Mess Hall and immediately headed to where they stored the food. Raya flinched at all of the noise her friend was making. She quickly glanced around the room to make sure nobody heard them, before running after her.

By the time she caught up, Lana was already at the storage. "This is a stupid idea! What if someone catches us?" Lana just ignored the eevee's protests as she began to tamper with the lock on the door. "Oh stop complaining already! Everybody's asleep! Besides, we missed dinner, and I want some pecha berries!" Raya sighed and nodded. It had been a while since they had last eaten, and she figured it wouldn't hurt as long as they just took what was needed.

It didn't take much longer before they heard a distinctive click and the door unlocked. Without another word they both slipped through the door. Lana started grabbing as many pecha berries as she could, while Raya just took an apple for herself.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In   Breaking In EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Two glowing yellow eyes appeared directly in front of the two pokemon. "You just made a big mistake coming into my mess hall," it growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Strawberriez

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In   Breaking In EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Both Pokemon immediately stopped what they were doing and looked towards where the voice came from. "O-oops.. eheheh.. we can explain.. ummm.." Lana stuttered nervously, not having any idea on what to say. Despite being afraid as well, Raya's short temper immediately got the better of her. "This isn't your mess hall! Its the guild's! We have just as much of a right to be here as you do!" She growled at him, or what she assumed was a him at least. All they could see were its glowing eyes. "R-Raya, I don't think making it angry i-is a good idea.."

She continued arguing anyways. "All we wanted was one apple and a couple of pecha berries for dinner. Its not like we're robbing the place, so what the heck is your problem?!" Lana had been attempting to get her to stop yelling, although nothing was working. She hoped they wouldn't get in a lot of trouble for this.

(Lol I think I just made it worse. oo)
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In   Breaking In EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:58 pm

The yellow eyes narrowed as a large spark of electricity shot from the pokemon revealing it to be a luxray, "I am the guild's chef, no one is allowed in here after dinner, and you picking the lock is an offense no matter what you planned to do," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In   Breaking In EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Ren let out a small yawn from her bed. Smacking her lips together she decided to go get some water. She got out of her bed and soon entered the seemingly empty Mess Hall. She saw two other Pokemon already there, "What are they up to?" she asked herself tierdly. She then saw a yellow glow in the corner of her eye. Of course Darkshock would be here gaurding the Mess Halls Storage. she thought. "Oi! Darkshock! Need some help?" the Purrloin asked.
Back to top Go down
Ligron Pelevonski

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In   Breaking In EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:06 am

Suddenly, a Combusken bursts into the area. exhausted, he was obviously running here for a while. he was here to join the guild. but noticed everything that was happening. "Uh... I came to join the guild! I couldn't find the place I go to join, but... why are you guys in a battle?! anyway, im Ligron."
after a certain Luxray explains everything to him, he looks with a bit of anger. "cant you just let them have a bit of food?! its not like this is going to cause any problems, is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking In   Breaking In Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking In
Page 1 of 1