Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Day

Go down 
+2
Pikashock
wolfgang8
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

The Next Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Wolf bolted awake that morning, then he remembered where he was. "Ugh..." He got up out of the bed and unlocked the hotel room door. He yawned then walked out. He was ready to leave that day, but had figure out how to get on the plane with a nine year old that clearly wasn't suppposed to be with him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 am

Jeremy's eyes were locked on the back of Dylan's head with a cold glare. Jeremy's dislike for him had turned to dispise. " Mia how old's your sister?" Jeremy wanted to know a few things about Mia's little sis before they got to her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am

"She's four years old now. I'm sure she could handle a few gangs on her own, but hails are out of the question....." Mia started to mutter again as her head drooped once more having been reminded of her little sister once more.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:29 pm

"Hey, don't worry we will find her. I hired one of the best cab drivers in the city, you guys will get there in no time." As Dylan leads them to the elevator it opens up on their floor. "Heh, perfect timing." He leads himself and Mia into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:15 am

Jeremy slipped into the elevator right behind them and punched the last button. " So your not coming with us Dylan?" Jeremy let his hope for that to be true threw as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:40 am

"Yeah, I was wondering about that too." Mia said, now paying more attention to her surroundings. "Are you staying?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:46 am

"Hm," Dylan smirked, he saw right through Jeremy's eagerness to get rid of him. "Don't worry about that Jeremy, I will be riding right behind you guys on The Shadow Thief."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:30 am

Jeremy narrowed his eyes. He resisted the urge to call that out on being a lame kiddy name for a ride. He had a lot of self control thou for a nine year old. " That's great." He said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

"I rally appreciate the ride, but you didn't have to go through all this. I could have shadow warped...." Mia said, hoping she didn't sound ingrateful. She wondered how far her warp could have taken her in her state, though.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 am

"No, you couldn't have, there are multiple reasons why you couldn't have. One, you still don't have enough magic power to so. Also, there is too much light, have you ever noticed that when you warp, there are always shadows around? It's the middle of the day, there are not enough shadows around, plus someone would see you appear." Dylan explained most of what he had learned from training. The elevator doors opened up on the main lobby.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:31 am

"I guess you're right, but I hate to impose like this." Mia said. At this point, she was just sorta rambling off her thoughts. "This really isn't my morning." she thought to herself as she scratched the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:38 am

Jeremy's irration showed no matter how much he tried to hide it. He was like he didn't have to be here but he might as well be after all he had wanted to talk to Mia and finding her sister would be important to.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 am

A black car had just pulled up as the elevator opened. "Oh look, there is your guys cab. By the time you guys get in I should be right behind you guys on my bike. Just tell Nick where ever you guys need to go."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 am

"Okay, thank you Dylan." Mia said as she climbed into the cab. She sighed nerviously yet quietly so to not attracted attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Jeremy climbed in after her and stuck his hands in his pockets his eyes started to droop suddenly tired maybe staying up three days in a row using only eletricity was a bad idea. " So where are we going?" He asked Mia
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:48 pm

"A place. We shouldn't be gone too long." Mia said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Jeremy nodded Mia hadn't steered him wrong yet he might as well trust her now.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 am

Dylan came out of the buildings underground parking lot on his motorcycle and pulled out onto the street that Mia and Jeremy's ride was on. He then pulled up behind it and followed at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: