Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Day

Go down 
+2
Pikashock
wolfgang8
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

The Next Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Wolf bolted awake that morning, then he remembered where he was. "Ugh..." He got up out of the bed and unlocked the hotel room door. He yawned then walked out. He was ready to leave that day, but had figure out how to get on the plane with a nine year old that clearly wasn't suppposed to be with him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:19 am

Jeremy opened the door and looked at the magacian. " Hey ah I just need your place in all this cause something bigs happening and I'm a part of this whole magic world now so I would like too know where you stand?" Jeremy didn't know how to put it he never expected to have to ever ask about the whole well Jeremy didn't know what to call it war maybe?
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 am

"Well.." she began,"I really don't know." She thought of all the possibilities. Having an alliance wouldn't be that bad, but she barely knew the group. It was a hard decision. She kicked back, crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:14 am

" You can stay netrual but lets face it that's stupid." Jeremy was no longer very afraid infact he felt like smiling his favorite thing in the world was too convince someone who couldn't decide for themselves. " Henry isn't here plus he will probably believe your his enemy so your safest and best bet is too come with me and Wolf too Europe." Jeremy readied the rest of his facts to back up his argument to join Wolf's side even thou Jeremy himself didn't know what side he was on.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 am

"Hmm...Alright fine, I'll tag along," She finally replied, flexing her arm again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:50 am

Jeremy blinked he almost said that's it but didn't he just nodded " Good okay I guess we should head out sometime soon maybe in a day or two I have some stuff to do here you know but I have to see where Mia stands so I'll talk more about this later." Jeremy gave her a quick glance at her mechanical limb it kinda freaked him out but he head back into the hall way quickly and looked for Mia.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:07 am

Mizu, noticing the strange look he gave her arm, quickly turned away, wrapping herself in the sheets on the bed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:53 am

Mia wandered groggily to where she thought she had heard familiar voices. She streched herself out, yawning loudly as she finally appeared at the doorway of the office. Her short hair was still tossled up, looking as if she had woken up, brushed out her hair and then fallen back asleep. Mia couldn't believe how late she had slept in because normally she was well awake at the crack of dawn.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:38 am

" Hey Mia." Jeremy walked over as he saw her in the office door way. " Have a good night's sleep?" Jeremy asked. He didn't need to rush asking her about her poistion in this little war thing after all the girl had just woken up.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 am

Dylan looked up from his array of computer screens when he heard Mia's name. "Oh hey Mia, how's it going?" he takes a quick look back at the computer screen and makes a shocked face, "Wait NO!" he types rapidly on his keyboard then stops with a groan. He then hits his head on the table.

((I have no idea what just happened, I felt like adding dome humor XD))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 am

"Ehhh.... What's with the headdesking?" Mia asked as she yawned sleepily, streching out her arms. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked, worried that maybe she had caused something bad to happen.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 am

"No," Dylan said as he lifted his head up, "My little sister just beat me in this video game we were playing together." He then hangs his head back and looks at the ceiling for a second then looks back at Mia, "And sorry about the headaches, those are probably my fault. If people teleport more than they are used too then after awhile the headaches will catch up." He then forms a small smile, "but hey, the night wasn't all that bad was it?" His mind flashes back to last night and smiles again, "Cause I know that I had fun."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 am

"No harm done. Shadow warping is how I get around the city most of the time. And it was totally worth it." Mia smiled. She then found a nearby seat and plopped into it. "I wonder if Iruu's okay...."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Jeremy frowned. Mia and Dylan hung out last night? He resisited the urge to ask and just moved on to the other big question. " Who's Iruu?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:21 am

"Iruu is my little sister. I have no clue where she went...." Mia said, sounding worried. "Well, actually I do know where she probably went." she said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 am

" Want to go get her?" Jeremy suggested. He still owed Mia and if helping her find her little sister help all the better then they would have one more person on board.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 am

"Yes, I don't want her alone on the streets, she's only four." Mia said, sounding very concerned.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 am

" Well let's go then." Jeremy moved to the door. " And I have to ask you something." He added.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:32 am

"Alright, I will call a cab and follow behind you guys." Dylan pulls out a phone and calls a cab company.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:59 am

"Okay, you can ask me on our way home." Mia said, not noticing her use of the term "home". What she had been thinking of was her "home", which was where she and her little sister had been living. She figured that would be the place where Iruu would most likely be.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 am

"Alright." Jeremy needed a second to think how he would ask Mia it was a bad subject to be part of magic wasn't at all what Jeremy though it would be. Jeremy popped two more pils dry.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:28 am

"Well alright lets go!" Dylan gets up out of his chair, "by the time we get to the main floor the cab should be here." He walks over to where Mia is sitting, slightly leans forward and holds out his hand, "Mia."

((He is being a bit more smooth now that people are watching XD which an opposite of what most people are like.))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 am

"Oh, thank you." she said with a half-smile, as she was still worried about her little sister. "What if something bad happened to her? What if the Gails found her? I should have payed more attention...." all of these thoughts and more crossed her mind in an instant, and it showed on her face.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:44 am

Jeremy felt kind of akward and slightly angry at Dylan. What the heck happened last night? Jeremy had been up all night and he hadn't heard them leave or anything. The air around Jeremy started to get the feel of static he tried to calm it down it really wasn't good if he couldn't control his power.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 am

"Hey don't worry, we will find her," Dylan said as he grabbed Mia's hand. He stood her up and led the way to the elevator, "We don't want to miss your guys ride."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:49 am

"I wish I could just warp there, any number of things could have happened already..." Mia said quietly to herself as she just looked at the ground, letting Dylan lead her around. She yanked her head up and bit her lip, trying to retain her composure and also trying to force herself to think about other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: