Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Day

Go down 
+2
Pikashock
wolfgang8
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 am

Wolf bolted awake that morning, then he remembered where he was. "Ugh..." He got up out of the bed and unlocked the hotel room door. He yawned then walked out. He was ready to leave that day, but had figure out how to get on the plane with a nine year old that clearly wasn't suppposed to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:01 am

Aaron had woken up earlier, but stayed in bed for a while, taking time to remember what had happened. As he heard someone already up, he got out of bed and opened his door to see who it was. "Good morning Wolf." he said rather sleepily.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 pm

"Morning.." He looked around, "Is there somewhere we're supposed to go or something?" He still didn't like being in the same building as someone that works with Henry, despite the luxury.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Aaron shrugged, not knowing. Then he asked "So what's up with this you and Henry thing?" he asked, remembering the name Hanry being said a couple of times. Aaron felt like he deserved to know, now that he had gotten dragged into it.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 am

Wolf sighed, "Long story short, me and him were friends, we had a...fight. And we hate eachother. And now I have to go to Europe, with Jeremy...." He felt like he had told this story a thousand times, even though he only told it twice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 am

Jeremy was buzzed on his own static he was feeding too his nerves. Jeremy was exploring the realm of his own magic power. Jeremy loved his new skills he was so powered now he had just stayed up all night and didn't feel tired because his stati. Kept his brain up he had just experimented last night and found out he could turn off his own nerve cell and stop himself from feeling pain, he shook his head and looked over too wolf and Aaron he heard his father's name and he cussed unfree his breath. His dad as making things hard on him again. Everyone here really hated his father but Jeremy knew what as going on much more then anyone else here and his dad wasn't evil Jeremy knew and that was good enough for him." Hey guys." He said as he walked over too the two.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:47 am

"Oh." Aaron said, then looked over at Jeremy. "Hey." he said in reply. Aaron started to think of anything that could be done for now. He started to walk by some doors that he could find and looked at the locks. He wasn't satisfied with Wolf's long-story-short, still feeling as confused as he had been before, and thought maybe one of the rooms would have some information on the matter.
Back to top Go down
wolfgang8

wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Wolf turned to Jeremy, "Hey," Then he walked passed him, "You know what we're supposed to do now?" He looked down the hallway, then walked passed Jeremy again to look down the other.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:32 am

" I don't know its not like they are keeping us here I walked out too the star bucks we were at earlier and there weren't any cop cars I wanted a coffee but I was too lazy to walk into it." Jeremy didn't really need the coffee his own eletricity was enough. " Hey Aaron was your name right?" HE yelled over too the dude checking doors.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 am

"Huh?" Aaron replied, and walked back over to the two. "Yep, that's my name. Yours was Jeremy, right?" he said, making sure that he got the name right. Aaron was getting slightly bored with having nothing to do, so he just stood there, waiting for Jeremy's reply.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 am

" Yep Jeremy Coldmen I heard Wolf wasn't giving you the full story. I don't know it myself but I know most of it just step into my office and I'll fill you in." Jeremy made a welcoming gesture too his door.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:38 am

"Uhh..." Aaron said, completely confused about 1): How Jeremy knew that and 2): How Jeremy had his own office. "Ok then." he said, recovering quickly from his own confusion and walked into the office.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 am

" Before you ask no this isn't my office this is Dylan's I just love lock picking and second." Jeremy made his way over to the leather chair and propped his feet up on the desk. Jermey placed a finger onto the wall and sent an eletric charge threw the wall connecting too the screen it showed a picture of what looked like Jeremy but was really Henry and Wolf. " This is how my dad told me what happened. You did know Henry was my Dad right?" Jeremy realized he might not.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:53 am

Aaron was now just plain curious on how Jeremy knew what he was going to ask. "Yeah, I picked that up in the Starbucks, when you told Wolf you were Henry's son." he said, looking at the projector image. The boy really did look like Jeremy, but common sense showed that the other boy was Wolf as a boy, so it couldn't be Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:06 am

" OH yes Starbucks that's still a little fuzzy." Jeremy didn't want to remember the Starbucks but it was still there and wasn't leaving anytime soon. " OKay so this is how it works when my dad was 14 and wolf was 13 they had a big fight my dad almost killed wolf but backed out and they hadn't met since yesterday when Henry called Wolf too that roof top over all this time my dad has been planning a large project to..." Jeremy leafed threw a few papers. " Well he never wrote down what he was doing but its big but not nessacarily evil." Jeremy didn't find anything too say Henry was evil in anyway and he refused to portrait his father as such
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 am

"Hmm. Interesting." Aaron said, going over what Jeremy had just told him in his head, and then asked "So he didn't tell you what he was doing?". Aaron looked at the picture and wondered what was so big to split them apart, and even make them try to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:18 am

" Nah he never told me he probably didn't want me too worry but he's my dad and now he's gone so you know that back fired." Jeremy really wanted to see his father anyone could see that. Jeremy felt the magic start to swell and his vision blur he grabbed his pills and popped them in dry.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 am

"And that's why you want to head out with Wolf." Aaron said, assuming that was the reason. He noticed Jeremy taking the pills and added "You should carry some water with you, I don't know how you can stand taking pills dry."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 am

" I need the pills quick water would only slow me down and yeah I want to see my Dad but I feel bad making Wolf take me so it would be great if you came cause personally my dad will probably kill Wolf I don't think I would defend him so you comic would be great for the proction." Jeremy really didn't like Wolf much he was taking him to Europe yes but he was also the one he least trusted if Aaron and Mia came he would be so much better.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:49 am

Dylan walks into the room wearing a plain black tee shirt and black jeans. He then walks over to the tea set and made himself a cup of tea. Once it was brewed he sat in the middle chair, pulled out a keyboard and changed the computer screens to a newscast and stock evaluations. Totally ignoring the others in the office.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 am

Aaron thought for a couple seconds. "Well, I could go, I have nothing else to do right now." he said, and noticed Dylan walk in. Aaron realized that they were intruding in the office, but tried to ignore Dylan. Aaron still wasn't sure what the right thing to do would be, but he decided Europe would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 am

"Don't decide quickly take your time too think I have too go see where Mizu stands so I'll see you latter." Jeremy started to walk out of the room but stopped and glared at Dylan a minute then went back out into the halls too find Mizu.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 am

Mizu had been in her seperate room, sitting on the bed and playing with water. She made it evaporate then reappear over and over again.it was a wonder to her if she would ever try to break away from the group. They seemed a little...too young for her liking. Well, a good amount of them at least. She continued to do so, the water she controlled suddenly receeding into her arm at the sound of footsteps. Quickly paced like those of a nine-year old.
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 am

Jeremy wasn't sure where Mizu was he had not paid much attention to where everyone had gone when they first came here. Jeremy guessed at a random door and knocked he wasn't sure if she would accept his offer to England she was mug mire distant then the rest if the group Aaron had been pretty open with him from the beginning and Mia had stood out and taken charge Wolf was a now familiar face from his father's locket they all seemed closely nit as magicians but Mizu hadn't stood out much too Jeremy he had no doubt she was brave she had gone ahead and taken on Gails by herself as Jeremy was knocking he w as suddenly a little but afraid of this woman.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Cherry

Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Inventory:

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:25 am

She turned her head, with a casual,"Come in." She flexed her robotic arm, beginning to feel a little stiff. Blue strands of her hair were entangled in her fingers from her habit of playing with it., causing her to accidentally pull out a few. She noticed Jeremy's awkward expression. Why did she seem so different? Was it her arm? Or was it the fact that she didn't really get along well?
Back to top Go down
http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Sponsored content

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Magic RP-
Jump to: