Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan leaned on the table and took a look at the city lights while drinking his tea. Everyone had left the conference room and was sleeping in their earlier prepared rooms. I hope Mia is doing better, he thought, ever since he had been alone in the room Mia had been the only thing on his mind. If she didn't fully recover he didn't know what he would do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 am

Outside the building, Mia could hear the wind outside picking up. "Was it supposed to storm tonight? I think it may have been, actually..." she thought for a moment, but she was drawn back into her shifting emotions and didn't give it a second thought. Meanwhile more wind began to pick up even more and a few raindrops could be heard outside:
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:40 am

Dylan heard the rain drops outside, "Huh, I guess a storm is coming in," he thought to himself. He couldn't remember if Mia liked rain of not, but it didn't matter, they had reached her door. He stopped in place once they reached it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 am

Already the once gentle rain outside had now evolved into a torrential downpour. A small bolt of lightning crackled through the sky, a forewarning to the storm to come. Mia hadn't really noticed any of this yet though, as she was too wrapped up in her thoughts. Thunderstorms weren't really Mia's forté, though. She liked listening to falling rain, but thunderstorms were one of the few things left that scared her. One of the reasons for this was that she was abandoned on the day of one of the worst thunderstorms NYC had ever seen. And she has been alone outside in an alley for the whole thing.
Dull thunder suddenly roared through the sky, and Mia immediately heard it and froze, here heart about to beat right out of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:55 am

Dylan noticed Mia freeze up and tried to comfort her, "Hey don't worry, your safe here. If it helps I don't like thunder that much myself either."((And it just so happens, that Jeremy, his rival uses lightning magic))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:06 am

(I didn't even think of that! XD)

Mia flinched as more lightning cut through the sky and thunder shook the sky. She had always felt silly for being afraid of thunderstorms, but everytime one happened she ended up in a panic. She kept her composure though, because the thunderstorm wasn't really the first thing on her mind. She was still trying to figure out what she should do before she entered her room and ended what was possibly the best night of her life.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Dylan had no idea what he should do. He couldn't tell if he should go or wait till she went into her room. "You now what, I will just go now," he thought to himself. "Well," he stops for a second quetioning his choice, "I guess, uh, I will see you tomorrow morning." he begins to very slowly turn around and slowly walk back to the conference room.

Ooc: You may want to catch him. And man is this decision killing him inside.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:56 am

All of a suuden, a huge lightningbolt flashed by outside. It split the sky open with its intense light and defening roar that shook even the building they were standing in. At this point, Mia really began to panic as her brain went into overdrive and she began to lose her cool, which never happened to her. She desparetly reached out, not really conciously for anything in particular, but she did manage to grab something.

She opened her eyes a sliver and saw that she had indeed grabbed Dylan's hand.

"I... I'm, uhm, sorry..." she sputtered, still trying to sort her thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 am

Dylan stopped walking and blushed when Mia grabbed his hand, "It's... uh..." his face gets even more red, "It's... uh..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:01 am

Mia's face grew red as well, but only for a moment because right after that, another huge bolt of lightning shook the sky. Her grip on his hand tightened and she squeezed her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:09 am

When Mia grabbed his hand tighter Dylan was at a loss for words. He had no idea what he should do. And in a few years from now, he still doesn't know why he did this, but he is glad as hell that he did. Dylan pulls Mia forwards and just kisses her, and like I said, he has no idea why he did this.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:25 am

Mia's eyes shot open the second she felt herself moving twoards Dylan, and for a moment everything felt like nothing but white space. Then, the rapid pounding of her heart re-defined herself back into reality as she started to realize just what was going on, and she immediatly forgot everything else. And, for the first time in a lifetime for her, she felt not angry nor shocked nor even confused, but happy. Happy and utterly at peace. Even though there was a storm outside that could shake the heavens from their perch in the sky, she continiued to pay no heed, even though storms were one of her greatest weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:29 am

After a few more seconds Dylan finally, slowly pulled back. His face was as red as Henry's fire ((Reference!)) "Oh, I am so sorry Mia I uh," he doesn't know what was coming out of his mouth or what was going on, only what had just happened. ((Heck I don't know what he is saying! And I am the one making him say it!))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:42 am

"It's okay, you don't have to be sorry..." Mia said, still feeling calm and not noticing the storm outside. She started to be able to see thoughts, ideas, and even feelings manifest in her head, all of them as clear as the blue sky on a cloudless day. Slowly, things started to make the smallest amount of sense to her again. "It's just... I've never really had anyone really... care about me besides Iruu until just now." Mia said softly, a reddish hue beginning to grow in her cheeks. She began to feel like a silly lost child and her eyes started to fall to her feet.
(Ooc: My sentiments exactly for this post and the post before, it's a rare occasion when I am able to say exactly what I'm thinking XD)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 am

Dylan tried to think of something to say. He couldn't tell why she was blushing, if she was happy, or embarresed. He decided to go with the first one, "Yea I know what you mean," he puts his hand under her chin and angles her head up, "But don't worry, that's going to change starting today." he leans in a kisses her again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Mia was completely taken by surprise again as Dylan leaned in for the second time and their faces connected once more. She had no clue what she was supposed to do or how she was supposed to react at that point. She even forgot how to think for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 am

Dylan leaned back and looked at Mia, and now he was at another loss for words. ((He just loss the cool I just gave him last post XD)) "Uh... So like I said. See you tomorrow" he slowly walks backward, and starts to turn around then begins to head toward his own room. When he turns around he smiles and thinks to himself, Best night, ever.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 am

Mia watched Dylan head twoards his room, then entered her own. As soon as she shut the door and felt as though she were alone, a happy and contented sigh escaped her throat. "Throughout my whole life thus far, I never thought that I...." She didn't feel the need to finish that sentence. She collapsed happily on her bed to review all the events from that past evening again.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:27 am

Once Dylan went into his room and closed the door, he leaned back on it, closed his eyes and smiled. "Like I just said, best night ever." He walks over to his bed and lays down, "and hopefully tomorrow will be even better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4