Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan leaned on the table and took a look at the city lights while drinking his tea. Everyone had left the conference room and was sleeping in their earlier prepared rooms. I hope Mia is doing better, he thought, ever since he had been alone in the room Mia had been the only thing on his mind. If she didn't fully recover he didn't know what he would do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:52 am

They finally made it back to the company after Dylan's extreme detour. He pulled the motorcycle into the parking garage and pulled it into his spot. Once he turned off the bike he sighed and said, "Well, it looks like this night is over." he wasn't happy about it one bit but it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 am

"Yeah..." Mia sighed. She was also looking very depressed about the night's end. She wished she could stop time for a little while and let it continue, because who was to know when it could happen again....
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 am

"Come on, let's get back up to the rooms. You still need your rest."He takes off his helmet revealing the sadness on his face. Why does this night have to end he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

"Are you okay? You look pretty bummed out." Mia said, although her eyes betrayed her sadness, as well as her new fear that perhaps she had done something to make him upset.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Dylan took a breath and tried to calm down. After he straightened his face, he got off the motocycle and held out his hand. "Come on, lets get upstairs. You still need to rest," he attempts to put a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:44 am

"Alright, I suppose you're right." Mia finally conceded, even though she was used to being up late to keep an eye out for her younger sister. Even so, she knew that everyone had been put through a lot of strain and rest was a good idea. "I'll obey the law, if not the spirit" she said, half smiling at her attempt to lighten things up again.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:47 am

"Okay come on," he grabs her hand and starts walking over to the elevator. "I can't use my teleportation here, its too bright and there aren't enough shadows to use. So we will have to take the elevator." he takes a look at her, "Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 am

"Sure, unless you're implying that there is something wrong with the elevator." she teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 am

He presses the up button on the elevator, "Not unless you want there to be one." he smiled joking back. His mood was getting a little better.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 am

"I'm fine, falling to my death isn't really my idea of "fun" or "having a good time", but if you're into that sort of thing, it's cool. Just leave me out of it." she said, happiness flickering back into her eyes as she continiued joking.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:14 am

"Haha no nothing like that." The elevator door opens and Dylan leads the two in. "My idea of fun is crashing parties and high school proms. That, and leading this company even higher into the sky."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:36 am

"That is waaaay better than free-falling to the bottom of a building and subsequently being crushed." Mia replied. "Although, free-falling has its perks, just so long as it doesn't cause you to die." she continiued.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:43 am

"I," he pauses and presses the 20th floor button, "agree." The elevator doors close and take the two up to where the rooms are.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:53 am

"Good. I'm not a big fan of death, whether it be me or the people around me. It bums me out." she said casually with a somewhat mischievous smile beginning to cross her face.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:59 am

"Ha, ha, ha" he said sarcastically, "very funny." He takes a look at the floor they were on and they were on the 6th floor. "So did you have fun tonight?" he was a loss for words, again.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:15 am

"Of course I did!" she laughed, thinking about how great the night had been. "That had to be the best time I have had since.......... Umm........" Mia suddenly got quiet, suddenly remembering that she really didn't have good times, aside from the time she spent with her little sister. "....... Well, ever. In my life." she said sort of quietly. Her eyes hinted at the sadness that was trapped in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:21 am

Dylan notices her expression and tries to think of what to say. "Hey don't worry" he grabs her hand to see if it helps, "once this whole Henry and Wolf thing is over. Everything will be okay, I promise."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:30 am

"I'm used to fighting all the time, so this whole situation really doesn't bug me." Mia said. "Ive been fighting for my life since before I turned four, so it's actually pretty normal to me." she said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:12 am

"Yea, I have no doubt that you can handle yourself. In fact I definitely don't want to anger you, not one bit. It's just, once this whole thing is over, I will be able to focus on my business and my personal life." he takes a look at Mia, "You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 am

"Yeah, definitely. Once we settle this whole matter things may get better for everyone." Mia said, thinking of all the destruction that resulted from all the fights that had been breaking out in the city recently. "People might be able to live without that sense of terror lingering in the back of their minds..."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 am

"Hm, yea your right." the elevator reaches the 20th floor. ((I just realized we have been in this elevator for way too long)) "Well, it looks like we are here." he takes a look at Mia to see if he can tell if she feels the same way he does.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 am

"Already? Jeez, that was the shortest long elevator ride ever." Mia thought to herself, flustered. She happened to look up the very next moment and her gaze met Dylan's. She felt like she couldn't move and just stood, meeting his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 am

Dylan realizes that they had been looking into each others eyes for a bit now. He considered leaning in to kiss her but then shook himself out of the trance and slowly said, "So... let's get you over to your room."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 am

Mia was still lost in her feelings, but she nodded in response to Dylan. This was really the first time somebody had ever taken her out on a date before, so she wasn't sure what to now. Her heart kept into her throat as she tried to think of something to say, but couldn't. "This... is the first time that I've ever felt like this, and quite frankly I'm not sure how to handle it..." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 am

Dylan leads the way to the room that he had placed Mia in once they first arrived. "God, what the heck am I going to do now? Do I just leave her at her room door or what?" he was thinking of what he could do as a memorable way to end the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next