Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylans 19th B-day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 am

Dylan woke and looked outside his window at New York City. His first thought was, "So today will close my first year as an adult," he mind then flashed back the events of the last year. He took some extra in going through his events with Mia, but his last thought he finished with was waking up in his hospital bed. Dylan then got up out of bed and got dressed, he had some planning to do before his birthday tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:26 am

Mia had somehow managed to make her way through the Hydra building with some help from the kind Secretary who she was begining to see more and more frequently. She was attempting to navigate her way to Dylan's living quarters, to meet up with him. She approached his door and knocked, praying that it was the right door.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 am

Dylan was in the middle of putting his shirt on when Mia knocked on his door, "Hang on," Dylan said, he then walked over to the door and opened it, "Mia, hey," he said, shocked she was here. He glanced back into his room and deemed it worthy of others entering, "Um you want to come in?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:45 am

"Yeah, I just thought we could hang out." Mia grinned slyly, not mentioning his birthday juuuuust yet. "You know, just in case there was something... important that we needed to discuss...... concerning you......." she continiued.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 am

"Um...okay," Dylan said, "Did you have anything in mind?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:00 am

"Well first I'd just like to say that this place is a maze."Mia mumbled slightly. She could climb up the side of a building just fine, but she had never been the best at navigating the insides of them. "And secondly I came to rub my awesome birthday gift for you in your face." she taunted, the sly smile returning to her face.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:06 am

"Oh you came to brag did you?" Dylan said, "Then may I inquire what it is?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 am

"Nnnope. No you may not. Absolutely not." she teased, the grin on her face only growing wider. She was loving every minute if this. "But I can tell you this: it'll definitely be something you'll want to keep with you."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 am

"Haha, well alright then" Dylan said, "So what do you have planned for me today then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 am

"How's our semi-usual walk sound? It's been awhile since we've gotten to do anything like that." Mia asked. Secretly, although she would never let Dylan know and ESPECIALLY not before his birthday, Mia still felt totally awfull over what had transpired at Mount Everest. All she really wanted were for things to be and stay normal again. She felt like that would be what would make Dylan happiest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 am

"Thats sounds great," Dylan said, he grabbed Mia's hand and started walking to the elevator, "You mind if we stop and get some breakfast while we are out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:32 am

"That sounds like like a good plan to me!" she agreed happily, letting Dylan lead her around to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:37 am

The elevator came up and Dylan walked the two of them in, "So how have you been? Hows Iruu?" he asked as the elevator doors closed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 am

"I'm fine, Iruu is a never-ending fountain of energy as always." Mia laughed. "It's nice to be back now and have everything going back to the way it was before." she sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 am

"Yea but not for too long," Dylan thought to himself. "Well that's good, dark days are coming when Iruu runs out of energy." he joked. Te elevator doors opened up at the lobby and Dylan led the two of them out. "So, what do you want to for breakfast?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 am

"Anything sounds great, you pick!" Mia laughed, enjoying her time again. She suddenly realized how much she had missed the time they spent together.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

"Well if I knew I would chose I would have chosen to eat back upstairs," he said, "You know my omelets are good."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm

"Okay, you have a point." Mia laughed. "Let's just pick one of those little places on our usual route." she suggested. "And this time, I'm AT LEAST paying for myself." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm

"Are you sure?" Dylan asked, "You know its no trouble right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 pm

"Absolutely!" Mia responded. "Don't worry about it!" I can seriously cover it with no worries." she assured him. She smiled up at him, happy to have someone who cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 pm

"Well alright," Dylan said. The two of them walked for a bit and stopped in a small cafe while they were on the way to the park. Dylan ordered a coffee and an omelet and Mia ordered a tea and a bagel. When the waitress walked away Dylan turned to Mia, "So, what else do you want to do after our walk in the park?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm

"I think I'd like to take another trip to the beach." Mia responded with a smile, thinking back to the time they had spent on the shores of Long Island. "I had fun there, and I haven't been back since."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

"Well aright then," Dylan said, there food then showed up. And he started eating, when he looked up he saw Iris standing outside of the cafe. "Hey, isn't that Iris?" he asked indicating her direction.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Mia looked up and immediatly noticed her sister's summon, the winged cat Iris, standing outside the cafe they were at currently. "Yep, that would be her. I put her in charge of watching over Iruu today. They must be going to hang out at the park. Or scaring unsuspecting New Yorkers. Either is possible."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 pm

"Um... okay then," Dylan said, he then took another bite of his eggs, "Oh, but when we go to the beach, we are bringing bathing suits," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylans 19th B-day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylans 19th B-day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next