Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylans 19th B-day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan woke and looked outside his window at New York City. His first thought was, "So today will close my first year as an adult," he mind then flashed back the events of the last year. He took some extra in going through his events with Mia, but his last thought he finished with was waking up in his hospital bed. Dylan then got up out of bed and got dressed, he had some planning to do before his birthday tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Mia rased her eyebrow and laughed as she picked up her bagel. "Okay, okay. We'll brigh baithing suits this time!" she agreed lightheartedly. She picked up her bagel and took a bite, followed by a sip of tea to wash it down with. "So, how are your celebrations plans coming along?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Luna walked into a cafe, she seemed to be doing alot of that lately. She walked over to the counter and ordered a pancake with bacen and a sweet iced tea. While she was waiting she looked around, Bad painting, somethings burning, Dylan and his girlfriend. she thought as she scaned the place. Hold on! Dylan and his girlfriend?! Luna spun around and sure enough there was Dylan and that girl from before. "I'm with them." she said to the waitress as she brought out Luna's food. Luna picked up her food, along with her check and sat at a table beside the two. "Well, well, well. What have we here? A young couple eating breakfast together. How sweet." she said in a kind but scary voice.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh hey Luna," Dylan said, he wasn't sure what to think of his new ally, he had only met her back at Everest. "Hows it going?" he asked her, "Why did she just come over here?" he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Mia lowered her head slightly, glaring at the table. Mia didn't particularly like Henry at all, and Dylan was the only one of his allies that she could really stand to be around for extended periods of time. She didn't say a word, she just pent up inside herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:46 pm

"Everything's good. I just saw you thought I'd comeby and wish yyou a happy birthday. I knew it was tomorrow sorry I didn't get you a present." Luna said looking at Dylan. "Hello I'm Luna. What's your name?" she asked Mia in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 pm

"Okay thanks," Dylan said, "Well your invited to the party, its going to be at Hydra and start at 7:00." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Mia cleared her throat and conjured up her best impression of Corrupt Mia's voice. "My name is Mia......." she answered Luna quietly, keeping her head down. "And it seems we may have met before, on the mountain......." she continued. "Perhaps you don't remember me, I was there to talk to Henry......."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Luna tilted her head in confusion. This girl didn't look anything like the girl from Mount. Everest. But she decided to play along, "You mean that scary girl with the black hiar and the tattoo's? That was you, boy I feel sorry for you Dylan. You have a psycho for a girlfriend." she grind.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:15 am

"She's not psycho," Dylan said, "Back then that wasn't the real Mia." he looked at Mia and his eyes were saying sorry.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 am

"Nah, I'm just kidding you Luna!" Mia laughed. She grinned really big to show Dylan that she was fine. "I'm normal again. I banished my own demons. In fact, I'm the one who should be sorry for everything I did..." she sighed sadly, her head hanging sadly this time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 am

Luna menely slapped herself on the head andmumbling. "Stupido, stupido, stupido! Come ho potuto essere così senza cuore?", she said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 am

Dylan just stared at Luna blankly, "Thats right I forgot she's Italian," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 am

"Um, are you alright?" Mia asked, cocking her head slightly to the left. "That looked like it really hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:37 am

"Oh sorry. I'm part Italiano. If I get upset I start speaking Italian. But speaking another language is better then going into a rage attack." she said dropping hints. "Parlare di una doppia personalità.(Talk about a split personality.)" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:22 am

"Yea I guess," Dylan said, "Um, Luna if you don't mind Mia and I are going to go and finish our walk."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:35 am

"It was nice to see you again! Or, meet you!" Mia grinned. She took the last sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 am

"Not at all Dylan bye. See you later and nice to see you again. Maybe during the party, Drago delle tenebre.(Dragon of darkness)" Luna said to Mia.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:55 am

"Alright Mia lets go," Dylan said, "We should really get down to the park." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 am

"Okay!" Mia agreed as she rose from the table.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 am

"Well, see you later," Dylan said to Luna. He then grabbed Mia's hand and started walking them towards the door of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Mia returned Dylan's grasp happily, and although her smile was subtle her face was alight with joy. She kept his pace as they walked down the busy New York sidewalk; staying close to Dylan just to enjoy his presence. There were also a lot of people on the streets that oddly sunny New York day, and it was also much safer to stay close to him. She loved the sensation of having Dylan's hand wrapped so carefully yet lovingly around her own; it was a sensation she had always treasured. After the events that had taken place on Everest, she felt twice as happy that she was able to enjoy this sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylans 19th B-day   Dylans 19th B-day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylans 19th B-day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2