Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mia walked along the streets she had called home since she was four, since she had been abandoned there. With her was her little sister Iruu. They were just out to take a walk and enjoy the scenery.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 am

(lol fail i always do that |D i skip the s key and usually i catch it XD)
"Pleased to meet you" Iruu gave a small curtsy, remembering her manners for once. "Oh yea, this is Iwis"
Iris twitched her wings in greeting, lifting her head a bit to stare in the eyes of the Phoenix
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 am

Hæwen's eyes were a deep purple. By staring into them.. you could almost feel the power and knowledge she possessed in those swirling depths....

"You too!" grinned Lauren, deciding that she liked Iruu and Iris.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:01 am

Mia felt a lot more comfortable with the situation now, but she still remained unsure. She also wasn't about to just hop out of nowhere and suprise everybody into hostility. So she just watched.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:21 pm

"Mia-chan!" Iruu called. "Come ooon it's fine!" the brown haired girl got to her knees and patted Iris's ears.
Iris dropped her gaze, deciding the phoenix was true of heart and kind. "So what brings you here?" she meowed, sitting down and taking Iruu's pats with a purr
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm

"Who's Mia?" asked Lauren as she walked back over to Hæwen and ran her fingers through to feathers on her neck.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Mia sighed and released her shadow control completely, stepping out into the sunlight. Her jacket flapped int the breeze as she walked over to her little sister. "I am." she replied. "My name is Mia Parker, Iruu's older sister." she said, putting her hand on Iruu's head.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Iruu flashed a grin, popping up from the ground. Iris, being only the size of a kitten, fluttered over to Iruu and curled up atop her head. "I asked you a question" the whiny voice came from Iris, ears flat. "Now now now Iwis. No need to be a meany!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Lauren smiled "Pleased to meet you, Mia Parker. Im Lauren. Lauren Harkness."
She introduced herself to Mia even though she probably heard her before.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Mia looked to the cat now resting on her sisters head. "And just WHO might you be, cat?" She said, eyeballing the even newer comer suspiciously. "I've never seen anything like you around the city."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Iris took to the sky, gliding around in a wide circle then coming to a float in front of Mia. "I'm Iris, flying cat extraordinaire!" winked the kitten.

"Iwis you'we such a show off" Iruu stuck her tongue out at the cat, giggling as Iris flew smack into her face.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Lauren burst out laughing at Iris' antics. She suddenly didn't seem so intimidating, even though she was practically all dressed in black.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Mia grinned just a little bit. "Cat, don't you go breaking my sister's nose." she said. She turned back to Lauren. "So, where did you meet your friend there?" she asked, looking at Haewan."I mean, now I've seen everything. Flying cats, foreign birds...... It's been a good day for sightseeing, I suppose" Mia said, not to be mean in any way.

Last edited by foxfirealchemist on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:19 pm

Lauren laughed again before answering, "I met Hæwen when I was about seven. She helped me survive when I was chased out of Hereford for having magic. We've sorta been friends ever since!"

Hæwen lent down and rubbed her head against Lauren's, messing up her hair on one side. Lauren gently pushed her away and tried to fix the disastrous hair, but she didn't really mind it.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Iruu laughed at her sisters words and the look on Laurens face whilst she fixed her hair. "What about Iwis? What was she doing with you?" the small child's big blue puppy dog eyes were focused on Lauren.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Mia's eyes got big. "Umm, you said you have magic?" she asked, dumbfounded. She had no clue that she would be meeting other magicians on a walk with her sister.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:49 pm

"Did I say that?" she replied quietly, suddenly growing wary of the two. They could be double agents for all she knew. *overactive imagination*
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:01 pm

(LOLOLOL)

"Magic? Cool!" Iruu grinned widely, showing her set of baby teeth. "Iwis has magic dun she? She got us out of sissys shadows!"

Iris sat by Iruu's feet. "Yea i've magic. Doesn't everyone? Oh you don't do you?" The brown haired girl shook her head. "I can help with that" Iris's eyes flashed jade green, a burst of light then enveloping the cat. "Whewe'd she go?" the four year old was perplexed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Lauren blinked, "Onto your ears....."
She pointed at the jade earrings that were now on Iruu's ears.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Mia was shocked at all the new developments. She never would have expected her little sister to become a magician as well. She also wonder what kind of magic could have allowed anyone to escape her shadow hold. Not many people at all could do that.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Iruu looked into the pond at her reflection. "Ehehe try it out!" Iris's voice rang clear in her head. "How?" the small girl tilted her head in a confused manner. "I'll help you. Just say:Grnntvr" Iris said loyally.
"Grnntvr!" Iruu called, her voice locking in unison with Iris's. A sudden force of gravity propelled her upwards then held as Iris adjusted the gravity to make a platform that was standable.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Lauren watched as Iruu was propelled upwards. "What element is that?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:53 pm

"I dunno" Iruu was pretty impressed with the power and was already beginning to adapt to it. "It's gravity! Now that you know that you can use it better, right?" Iris put in. "Oh. Iwis says its gwavity. Neato" another grin flashed across her face
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

"Yes, it is the element of Gravity!" Mia cried, amazed and shocked. Mia may have been an orphan, but when it came to magic she was very smart. She had studied magic for as ling as she could remember so she new quite alot about it, but she didn't flaunt it. She usually confided to herself. "That's really amazing Iruu!" she said, complimenting her sister.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:00 pm

"Awesome!!" she grinned, noting that down in her head. She had yet another page of writing to do when she got back home now. She sighed absentmindedly as her thoughts strayed back to Cardiff. She almost wished that Mia and Iruu could come back with her. Mia's knowledge would be useful too... she thought.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Floating back down to the ground, Iruu sat down, legs splayed out. "Whewe do you come from Lauwen? You don't sound like youw fwom hewe" she noted with a blink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy   Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic RP: The Parker/Harkness Stoy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next