Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father's Wrath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

A Father's Wrath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ruidai smashed the front door of the castle and walked in. Black flames were spouting from his mouth, making his scales glisten eerily in the darkness of the night.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 am

With all her shrieking and flying.. Kanari had become exhausted. After the vine was shoved into her mouth to stop her from screaming, she began to fall into unconciousness, mostly because of exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 am

Ruidai walked towards the castle of the kurayami, he hoped River had captured Ryu as well as he walked into the large palace.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 am

River.. was in fact, still talking to Ryu in the middle of the forest. Kanari finally slipped into total unconciousness, welcoming the sweet sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:56 am

Ruidai himself carried the heiwana into a room inside the palace. He had this room specially built for royal prisoners, as it was comfortable, but a trap. He set Kanari down onto the bed and had her wings sealed onto her back and her form sealed into place by the High Priest of the Kuraymi empire. He then sat across the room and awaited the dragoncat to wake up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:05 am

A few hours later Kanari's eyelids fluttered open. She instinctively tried to stretch her wings but found them pinned in their furled positions. She leaped to her feet in alarm and wondered where she was...
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 am

Ruidai snorted at the young heiwana, she apparently knew next to nothing of Kurayami seals.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 am

Kanari glared at everything she could lay her eyes on. "Let me go!!! I havent done anything!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:11 am

"It matters not, you're a prisoner of war now. The Kurayami will declare a permanent war on the Heiwana tomorrow at the border for reasons of treason made by my daughter," Ruidai said in a regal voice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 am

"What the hell!!?" she screeched, "Youre starting a war because of something your daughter did!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 am

"It is natural to start a war because the Heiwana are controlling my daughter, as such it is only fitting to have you captured to have them explain why they would stoop so low," he said in the same tone.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 am

Kanari stayed silent. It was best if Ruidai believed that his daughter was being used rather than actually being friends with someone. Heaven forbid any Kurayami cat who is friends with a Heiwana, its so terriblea crime... she thought sarcastically.
If the situation hadnt been so dire, Kanari might have laughed at that thought, but instead she just stood there in silence.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 am

"I am giving you a chance to stop a war before it happens, my kingdom as discovered a new element in which we can easily wipe out your kingdom. I suggest you begin amending this situation before you kingdom falls, Ryu herself will fall with it for her treason," Ruidai said smugly, his ancestor's blood had already taken his mercy for now.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:34 am

"Puh. New element my tail. If this element is so powerful, show it to me!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am

Ruidai smirked and his black flames spouted from his mouth, "You know fire is always red correct? Then how come mine is black, child? The answer is simple, we Kurayami discovered something within our texts, in every war, we never fused elements, we always used them separately. this was a set back. We use fire, you use water, we use lightning, you use earth. This was a complete set back we were surprised we never caught on before. Which is why we changed it, my black flames can survive in water, my lightning can go through earth. My fear can destroy anyone's will, and that is just scratching the surface, child," Ruidai said smirking, he could prove those things thanks to his power and knowledge of turning a weakness into a strength.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 am

Kanari rolled her eyes. "Yea yea. whatever. Is there actually a proper point in this conversation.. because i dont see it going anywhere near my freedom and thats all that interests me at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:33 am

"Your freedom is a touchy subject right now, I have no clue on how your kingdom will react, but I do know that until the war has ended, your fate lies in how I see fit, for now, you are a prisoner of war, but also a guest, we Kurayami are not uncivilized nor completely evil, you should remember that if you live long enough to inherit the throne of the heiwana," Ruidai said as he literally walked through the door turning into a shadowed version of himself as he did.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 am

[*rolls eyes* its nor meant to be used like that. *shrugs8 whatever, youre just gonna do it anyways.]

Kanari sighed and slumped back down on the bed. She missed the freedom of her wings already. Even if she couldnt fly in the open sky... why couldnt she just use them in here?
She wondered what Ryu was doing right now... and then her thoughts switched back to Utsukushii.... mother....
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:51 am

(lol it fits perfectly with darkness XD)

Ruidai returned a few hours later, "Sleep well?" he said as he set a tray of food onto a table and some water.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 am

"Not really." she answered truthfully. Kanari got back to her paws and padded over to the tray and sniffed it, "What is it?" she asked, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:59 am

Togarine and deer stew, we've been low on food for a few months so it's the best we can do for now, we're thinking of spreading south, much more prey is that way," Ruidai said as if he was talking to any dragoncat, not a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 am

Kanari shrugged, "Fair enough," then dug into the meal, scoffing it all up since she hadnt eaten anything for ages.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:06 am

Ruidai looked at the heir eat her meal very quickly, "Do you not eat much in the Heiwana kingdom?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 am

"Well usually I do.. just I was poisoned yesterday.. and i havent eaten since then..." she shrugged, then drunk some of the water.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 am

"Poisoned? then only cure of Kurayami poison is be flushing it out, which means eating and drinking a lot," Ruidai said, he didn't care if a Heiwana knew the secrets of his empire, he hoped to end the hatred with this war.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:18 am

Kanari yawned and shrugged. "We have a healer who developed a simple cure out of some herbs... The only problem is getting it to the poiisoned dragoncats in time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Wrath   A Father's Wrath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Father's Wrath
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: DragonCats Roleplay :: Kurayami Kingdom :: Kurayami Castle-
Jump to: