Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 am

"And is there anything wrong with that" Dylan asked with a smile as he looked at Mia.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 am

"No, not really." Mia laughed in reply. She sighed happily, not really looking like she wanted to be moved any time soon, yet at the same time, she had never actually eaten her breakfast...
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 am

"Well then..." Dylan said, "I should probably get up so I can actually make the food." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:23 am

"Ughh..... fiiiine........." Mia groaned. She then begrudgingly lifted herself from Dylan's chest and rolled onto her back. She stayed like that for a moment, then righted herself into a stitting position and stretched out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm

"I didn't say that I wanted to get up," he said looking at Mia as she sat up, "But I guess I have to now." Dylan then slowly sat up, but didn't make a move to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"Who's making you?" Mia asked quietly, turning to him and clinging to him once again. She knew he might decided to get up anyway, but she held on regardless; just happy to have that moment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:33 pm

"Well a second ago you just were," Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:55 pm

"Nuh-uh; you were the one that was going on about the food." Mia retorted teasingly, tightening her grip on him a little. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well your the one that moved first," he said. He was almost turning this into a blame game.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 am

"Well you we're the one who implied getting up first!" she quietly laughed. She was enjoying this game a little bit, or rather she was enjoying the time she was getting to spend with him; however they spent it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 am

"When did I do that?" he asked, "I offered breakfast, you said yes, and you moved first."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 am

"Yeah, right after you said, 'Well I better get up and make it.' And may I remind you again that it's lunch." Mia snorted.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 am

"Okay so hold on here," Dylan said, "Am I still making food? Or am I staying here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 am

Mia was quiet for a second. "...Staying here. I can eat when Rhea forces me to." she muttered, once again tightening her grip on Dylan a little bit. She pressed her head into Dylan's shoulder and kept her eyes closed contently; she was used to going without food for long ammounts of time when she had to. Or wanted to, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 am

"Well alright then," Dylan said, "Here I will stay." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 am

~Some time later~

Mia was just getting out of her last class, smiling a little because she had just passed a somewhat important test and she was feeling good. Seeing as she was free the rest of the day, she decided it would be a good time to try and call Dylan, seeing as she hadn't heard from him in a while again. She fumbled around for her phone in her bag, then dialed his number and waited to see if he would pick up when she found it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 am

The phone didn't ring for even a second, instead Mia got a recording that said, "We are sorry, the number you are trying to reach has been canceled at the owners request. No follow up number has been provided." and then it immediately hung up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 am

Mia stooped in her tracks and her mouth hung open as she got the message and then was promptly disconnected. Her heart dropped out of her chest and then onto the pavement as she stood there in absolute and complete shock. After a few minutes of doing nothing, she pulled her phone away from her ear and looked at it forlornly and with subtle anger, unsure of what to do. She began to worry for Dylan, wondering why he hadn't warned her, and if maybe something serious had happened. After test calling the numbers a few more times, she made a break for her dorm to try and figure out what I'm the world was going on.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am

On the evening news there was a short segment on current events in the business world. "Thanks guys," one of the reports said. "Before we get to the rises and falls of todays market. I want to talk about a conversation that could be leading to something big in the airline industry." they said. A clip of Dylan eating a meal with a girl about his age. "Dylan Frock, CFO of Hydra Airlines, was spotted having lunch earlier today with Caroline Tensa, the CFO of Kresta Airlines. Does this mean there is a merger coming in the near future? Or has Mr. Frock, finally finding time for a social life? We will be talking more about this coming up. As for todays stock market, it was full of ups and downs. When half---" the reporter then continued to talk about the stock exchange of the day.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:24 am

Mia burst into the room just in time for the little news segment about Dylan. Before anyone could even say anything to her or ask her about her completely frantic state; she literally slumped to the floor, feeling tired and sick. Kate, the only roommate home at the time, quickly rushed over to her, but Mia was too busy dialing Dylan's home phone number to even attempt to pay attention to her concern. She put the phone to her ear; her last resort hanging on whether of not Dylan picked up. "He must have an explanation..... It's only the news....." she thought to herself hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:35 am

The phone rang for a bit and then Dylan's voice came on the answering machine, "You have reached Dylan Frock, I am unable to take your call right now and will also be unavailable for some time so for any inconvenience this might have caused you. And Mia if your listening to this, but I'm sorry. We just can't keep doing this any more. Its impossible." and the dial tone indicating that it was time to leave a message.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 am

At that exact moment, Mia's heart literally stopped beating for ten seconds. Her pupils and irises became nonexistant, and she lay there with her mouth hanging open. A few small tears welled up in her eyes, but after that she feel into a sorta of coma. No matter how much Kate shook her, no matter how much she cried, Mia didn't respond. All Mia could feel as she lay there was the cold numbness of total aloneness. And then.....

The tips of her hair began to turn black.

"WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!?!" and enraged Rhea cried as she stood in the door and looked at the now comatose Mia. A hysteric Kate proceeded to explain everything, including the answering machine message that she had partially heard.

"OH, THAT'S IT. THAT BOY JUST STRUCK OUT, BIG TIME." Rhea bellowed. She snatched up Mia's phone and speed-dialed Dylan while Skylar, who had walked in right behind her, and Kate moved Mia onto her bunk. When Rhea reached Dylan's voicemail, she left the following message:

"Who in the HELL do you think you are, big-shot. THANKS TO YOUR F***TARD SMOOTH MOVE, THERE'S SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH MIA..... She won't move or even.... And what's wrong with her hair.....? ....IF I SEE YOUR INCONSIDERATE ASS DOWN HERE, EXPECT TO BE SHIPPED BACK TO YOUR FAMILY IN NEW YORK IN A BODY BAG, YOU GOD DAMN SON OF A BI-!!!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 am

Dylan walked out the front door of the large LA house he had just purchased. He took a look at the scenery around him and smiled. He then down the steps to the drive way where his motor cycle was parked. He started the engine and started to pull out, his destination, UCLA campus.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 am

"Okay, this is serious. She still hasn't woken up." Rhea commented frantically, looking at the still lifeless Mia. As she lay on the bunk, her eyes remained open, but her pupils and iris remained rolled into the back of her head. Her mouth hung open slightly, and she barely looked as if she was breathing. It was as if her soul was no longer within her, or perhaps as if she had gone into an intentional state of shock to save herself from feeling the pain of lonliness and abandonment once again. Her hair was now changing colors a little mor rapidly; as it had made it up out a quarter of the length of her hair. In conclusion, Mia was a wreck. A half-dead wreck.

"I'm going to go get some smelling salts. If they don't work, we call the doctor!" Rhea called as she frantically dashed out the door of the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:36 am

Dylan pulled up outside of Mia's dorm building on his motorcycle, he hoped he wouldn't be there for too long so he shouldn't get a ticket, the cost didn't matter either way. He then went into the building and snuck past the front guard then went to Mia's floor and stood outside her room. He straightened himself up and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next