Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia Goes to College

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia Goes to College - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:28 am

"Same to you!" Kate grinned and waved.

"Ditto." Skylar nodded, waving as well.

Rhea just held up two fingers.

After that, Mia began to lead the way out of the cafeteria and to another abandoned part of the building.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:32 am

Dylan walked up next to Mia and held her hand as they walked. He couldn't believe they were actually going home.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 am

Mia stopped in a run-down looking hallway that hadn't been touched in year's upon years. It had actually been boarded up and to actually enter it she had to remove a few boards so that it was accessible. "Welcome to the oldest and most broken-down part of the school. Nobody comes in here. EVER." she announced as she cautiously stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:48 am

"Well alright then," Dylan said. Once Mia had slipped through he followed her in. "Well this is nice." he said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:53 am

"Oh, it so is right? Everybody wants to hang here; collateral hazards and safety risks that could potentially cause physical harm are the new "in" this year." Mia snorted with an eyeroll, her voice donning a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:56 am

"So..." Dylan asked, "You ready to go home?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:10 am

"I can hardly believe this is happening...." Mia observed quietly. "But, of course I'm ready." she smiled, looking Dylan straight in the face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:29 am

"Well good," Dylan said. As the shadows started to surround the two of them, he leaned and started to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 am

Mia was used to the whole "Shadow Travel" process by now, but she was taken by suprise a bit when Dylan kissed her. She closed her eyes happily and embraced him as he did, feeling as though she were standing on thin air.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 am

As Dylan and Mia were kissing the shadows fully engulfed them. And when they vanished Mia and Dylan were back in their room. Dylan then pulled back and started kissing Mia on the neck, "Welcome home," he said in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Mia couldn't believe it, but she was finally back in New York. She took a quick glance around as Dylan kissed her, and she couldn't help but feel that this was where she belonged. She smiled quietly and kissed the top of Dylan's head.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Dylan continued to kiss Mia, he couldn't believe they were back home in their own bedroom. He then put his hands on Mia's face and went back to kissing her on the lips. He wished that Mia would never go back to LA.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 pm

-Later-

Mia opened her eyes, still almost unable to believe that she was home in New York. Her heart was pounding like a small rabbit's, and she felt Dylan by her side once again. She smiled quietly and let out a small sigh, despite her heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:03 pm

"Oh god," Dylan said as breathed heavily, "I knew that would be better with you here." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:09 pm

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Mia grinned quietly, turning over and putting her head in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Dylan put his arm around Mia after she put her head on his chest. He then slowly moved his hand up and down her arm. "I wish right now would never end." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:11 am

"It sucks that neither of us can stop time... Even if it was only for a little while....." Mia sighed sadly, pressing her face a little closer to Dylan's chest. She was trying to block the fact that she would have to go back to LA soon to do her schoolwork.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 am

"Yea..." he said, "If only."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:26 am

Mia stayed quiet for a moment, contemplating everything. She couldn't even begin to describe how much she missed Dylan the longer she was away from him, and the strain the lack of contact put a lot of strain on both of them; or at least she was certain it was putting stress on her. ".....I don't know how long I can stay sepparated from you like this...." she muttered sadly, her voice quivering a little.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:29 am

Dylan just looked up at the ceiling when Mia spoke, "Yea... I don't really know either..." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 am

Mia held on to Dylan a little tighter. She now feared being without him; it was just painful to have to be alone all that time. She realized how much she had taken her life in New York for granted, but she couldn't up and walk away from LA no matter how much she wanted to. She started looking for a means with which to check the time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 am

"Hey I got an idea," Dylan said, "How about I make you an omelet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 am

Mia looked at Dylan and cocked her head. "......For lunch?" she asked. Not that she minded eating an omlette for lunch; she would eat omlettes any time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 am

"What? You don't like my omelets any more?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 am

"Well, it's not like I've had them recently....... But that's beside the point. The point is, if I had to choose between eating UCLA's cafeteria food all week for a week or eating your omlettes every meal, every day, for the rest of my life, I'd pick your omlettes without a second of hesitation. You just sorta surprised me 'cause..... well, it's noon." Mia chuckled:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mia Goes to College - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next