Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young looking girl sat on the grass with her knees tucked in and her arms curled around them. She looked in her teens, but in reality, she was much, much older than that. She was waiting. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. The girl's pale blue eyes stared at the ground as she awaited the familiar noise of the most amazing machine in the universe. The girl was wearing a fairly pretty, pale blue dress and black leggings. She looked up as she was approached by another female.

*cue entry..*

[ignore the PM i sent you on EOTF Spark, I decided it would be easier, and make more sense if we had already regenerated, before all of this happened. either that or we havent regenerated at all xDD]
[And the dress would probably be like, this colour]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 am

Time giggled slightly "It really does" "What do you think Colin?" she asked,chuckling slightly. "Should we go up to it?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 am

Colin had walked out of the TARDIS after hearing the giggles. He stood next to Time and looked at the fish-creature. His keen eyes taking in every little detail. "Well it doesnt seem to know we're even here... "
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:49 pm

"So we go up to it.. Stealthily?" she grinned,slipping behind some strange looking trees,using them as cover. "I just want a closer look. Really" she said quietly,her eyes locked on the fish like creature as she moved closer, scarcely making a sound as she slipped through the trees
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 pm

"Sure." grinned Raven, following her sister. In all honesty, she was just as intrigued by it as Time was.
Colin just shrugged and followed them both. But he had to admit, this was kinda exciting!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:16 pm

"It... It looks like a squid!" Time exclaimed in a whisper.
"ooollooo" (XD THe noise he makes sounds like: ooooo llooo XD lol ew lew XD) the strange squid like creature trilled.
"But it only has one eye" Time whispered in awe.
The squid turned and, floating in the air, flew towards the trio,ending right next to Time. "ooolooo" it seemed to be content with floating in the air next to the black-purple haired girl. "Its so cute" she grinned,stroking the orange and brown striped squid.
The squid made a strange purring sound,cuddling closer to Time
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:40 pm

"I have to agree it is cute." replied Raven, walking up to it, and stifling laughted as she stroked it.
Colin cautiously approached the squid like thing. It took him a few minutes before he dared to touch it.

After a while, Raven couldnt contain her laughter. The random noises that it made were so amusing!
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:46 pm

(my squid is an epic win XD)
Time giggled "There must be another reason why the TARDIS brought us here." TIme said after a bit.
"You bet there is! Yiu're comin with us. We've heard of the Blue Box of yers" a burly voice growled,grabbing time by the arm. The squid made a squealing noise and poofed. Little did anyone know it the squid had shrunken itself to the size of a baby bird. he settled into one of times pockets with a quiet "oooolooo"
(My squid will have epic powers :O)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Raven gasped and really wished she had her cloak right now. "Uhm.. excuse me...sir... could i go and fetch my cloak please? If youre going to capture us, I really want to wear something swishy to make it all look really epic."
She waited for him to answer, but then suddenly started speaking again, "If you dont trust us, keep Time while I go and fetch it...."
She flashed an apologetic look at time. Colin had started to back away from the burly voiced dude.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 pm

XD burly voiced dude
"Whatever" he snapped "But my friend is going with you" he jerked his thumb towards the other man standing behind him.
"Lets go get your stupid cloak" he growled,grasping Raven roughly on the arm and dragging her towards the blue box.
"Don't you dare hurt her!" Time yelled,a fiery look in her eyes.
"What be yer name!?" the burly man growled again.
"You sir can call me The Time Keeper!" she growled.
(lmao he talks like a pirate)
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm

XD
"Awesome!" grinned Raven, not bothering to try and pull away since all she wanted was her cloak. They reached the TARDIS doors and Raven stopped. "You can stand at the entrance but you cant come in. If any but the chosen few step inside, it will kill you without a second thought. She's alive you know."
Raven looked up at the man, a serious look in her eyes. Even though she was bluffing, and both colin and time knew that, she was doing some pretty good acting.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Time nodded in agreement "Yes she does not know you and knows that we don't like you. Therefore you will be exterminated" Time smiled pleasently as she said the rather unpleasent words, quoting one of her Dad's enemies. Although who isn't? She laughed to hereslf as she realized he had to stay with Amy and Rory until they returned the TARDIS. Sorry Amy!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Raven managed to stop herself chuckling at the Dalek referance. She looked up at the dude, wondering what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"Just get in there and get out! And make it fast!" he snapped
"Oh yes Raven dash in like a mad man, dig through all of our stuff, ransack the place then dash back out within five seconds." Time drawled,heavy sarcasm in her voice
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Raven rolled her eyes at the man then walked inside. She hadnt seen colin since the burly dudes appeared and she didnt know where he was....
She grabbed her cloak then stood next to the TARDIS console. If she ran now, she could rescue Time later, but she didnt have the heart to do that... She also didnt know where Colin was. Decisions decisions...
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Time had no clue what Raven was going to do. Maybe ringing Dad would be a good idea? Raven.. Its Time. Try Ringing Dad! He might be able to help us get out of this.. At least he would know what these weird creatures are she sent a telepathic message to her sister,the two twins being born with this power were quite used to this by now. By the weird creatures Time meant both her squid friend (who seemed to have disappeared) and the strangers who were being so rude and rough with them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Raven nodded to herself then replied, Okay.
She picked up the phone, and rang Amy's number. Amy picked it up straight away, "Get the doctor on the phone..."
Amy ran, knowing that they wouldnt ring unless it was important.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Time stifled a smile. She hoped that Dad would say something useful. What am i thinking? Dad ALWAYS says something useful. In a roundabout way.. she shot another message to Raven,hoping she wasn't interupting a conversation tell me what he says!
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 am

Okay. She replied, suddenly hearing her dad's not-so-cheery voice on the other end of the phone. "Raven, whats wrong!? I know you wouldnt ring if it wasnt urgent, you two could have gone round the universe and never seen me again for all i knew.... Is Time with you? What have you been up to?"
Raven Relayed everything that The Doctor had said, through to Time, then replied, "The TARDIS landed on an odd planet.. there was a tiny one eyed squid thing... and these burly men. They've got Time, and I dunno where the hell Colin's gone!"

"Who's Colin? You dont have a boyfriend already do you?"

"Of course not. We were in medieval times and he was useful so we brought him along. Well, he chose to come along. He's not even close to our age. But I got a new cloak!"

If Raven had been in the same room as The Doctor, she would have seen him roll his eyes at the last sentance. "Of all the things in medieval times, and you take -borrow a cloak."
The older Timelord shook his head "Well, forget about that, we've gotta do summin about Time..."

Raven continued to relay The Doctor's words to Time.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Time listened to the conversation, trying to keep a straight face. Tell him i've got a plan. I found the Squid thing and apparently he has powers. Aw yeah i'm getting us outta here. she sent the message to Raven, trying to suppress the grin that spread across her face. She knew that they should help the people on this planet before hey left. If these big burly guys were everywhere it was obvious that their lives weren't very enjoyable
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Raven nodded and told the Doctor what Time had said.

"You need to be careful." replied the older timelord, "It sounds as if they dont care wether they hurt or injure someone, as long as they get their way..."

Raven nodded again, relaying the doctors words to Time. This is getting so annoying you know.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Sorry! Time laughed inwardly,suddenly spinning around, kicking the guy in the stomach, buying herself just enough time to dig the squid out of her pocket. "Alright go Arin!" She yelled, making up a name on the spot.
Arin made his little noise then closed his eyes. When they opened again the man was sent backwards, temporarily paralyzed by the squids power.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm

[i am so tempted to give Colin magic XD]

Raven sighed in relief as she realised that Time's manouvre hadnt gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm

"Aight Arin lets gooo!" The Timeloard yelled, her new friend whizzing after her. She pretty much flew towards the TARDIS, Arin pausing to paralyze the man guarding the door. Time leaped in "Have you hung up yet?" She asked,slightly out of breath
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:16 pm

"Nope. I kinda thought dad might wanna talk to you."

"TIME!" came a shout from down the phone.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

"Hello Dad!" you could practically hear the grin in her voice. "Do you happen to know what planet this is?" she started rambling off the necessary facts to identify a planet, such as how many moons, the air quality, what it looked like etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next