Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP Empty
PostSubject: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:33 pm

A young looking girl sat on the grass with her knees tucked in and her arms curled around them. She looked in her teens, but in reality, she was much, much older than that. She was waiting. Her long black hair blowing in the breeze. The girl's pale blue eyes stared at the ground as she awaited the familiar noise of the most amazing machine in the universe. The girl was wearing a fairly pretty, pale blue dress and black leggings. She looked up as she was approached by another female.

*cue entry..*

[ignore the PM i sent you on EOTF Spark, I decided it would be easier, and make more sense if we had already regenerated, before all of this happened. either that or we havent regenerated at all xDD]
[And the dress would probably be like, this colour]

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Another girl who looked as if in her teenage years sat down beside the girl in the pale blue dress. They looked strikingly alike as they should being twins. "So. Is it just me or do you also have no idea where we are?" she said with a blink. Unbeknownst to her, her true name was Kukan. She now had no name. Her memory had been blasted away in some strange explosion, along with her sister's "So, are we waiting for Dad?" the only reason she knew who her dad was was because she had seen him directly after the explosion,which had jogged her memory slightly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:59 pm

"I know what you mean..." she replied quietly, wondering what this place was.
"So, are we waiting for Dad?" the other girl asked.
The first girl's name was really Taimu, though she too, didn't know it anymore... Instead she called herself Raven, for her black hair, well technically, 'The Raven' since that was the renegade name she had given herself.
She stood up as she heard the one sound that mean anything to her. The almost unique sound of the TARDIS materializing.

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Standing up, Kukan grinned,her eyes flashing. She now called herself The Time keeper, or sometimes just Time. "Lets go get the TARDIS" she grinned, a blue bow in her hair rather like the ones her Father loved. She wore jeans and a t-shirt,casual teenage dress. Running over to the soon to be opened doors she smiled happily,running her hands over the smooth wood.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Raven watched, walking slowly up to the door. She froze about a metre in front of it as the doors opened and an odd looking man with a bowtie and a tweed jacket walked out. Soaking wet. She smiled, remembering this certain person. "Father."

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 pm

"Hey Dad" Time grinned,peering into the door of the TARDIS behind him. "I see you've found the swimming pool."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Raven couldn't help but giggle as she edged her way behind her father.

The Doctor took off his tweed jacket and shook it to try and get the water off. "Yeaa, well, it doesn't help things when its in the same room as the Library... Again. Its a wonder those books arent soaking wet."
He shrugged and put the jacket back on, straightening the bowtie, even though he was still dripping allover the grass. "Well its nice to see you two again." he grinned, turning around to see that Raven had grabbed the TARDIS key from his pocket while he hadn't been looking. His grin turned into a frown as Raven waved the key then went inside the TARDIS.
"Oh no you don't!!!"

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Time dashed after her sister. "Bye Father!" She yelled happily,waving at the man she had just locked out of the TARDIS "And don't you dare use your Sonic! We've got two and two beats one!" she yelled out of the doors before slamming them shut. "Good thing River gave us those TARDIS lessons. Though i can't remember them" she said with a shrug. "Its like a nagging memory. Well it cant be too hard" she said,pulling pressing and twirling all kinds of things. "Ew Dad left his fish-sticks and custard in here" she said,wrinkling her nose as she opened a nightstand by the swimming pool in the library.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm

The Doctor whipped his Sonic Screwdriver out but then realized that Time had a point, before they closed the doors. He dashed towards the TARDIS, but it dematerialized just before he could reach it. He almost threw down his sonic screwdriver, but stopped and stomped away, deciding he would have to enlist Amy and Rory's help to get the TARDIS back.

Raven chuckled, and pulled a lever down that she just thought needed to be pulled down. It seemed to stabellise the Tardis so that it didn't flail around as much. "Very handy indeed. Even though we cant remember everything, i just feel which buttons need pressing, and which levers need pulling..." she replied, hanging the TARDIS key around her neck with some string and stroking the console. XD
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

"Do we have to call it Sexy like Dad?" Time groaned,her purple-hued hair curled in soft ringlets,laying against her back in a most uncomfortable fashion. "Geez Can't he have turned on some AC?" she grumbled,acting like a teenager when in reality both her and her sister were around 180 years old
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 am

Raven chuckled, as memories of a story The Doctor once told them flashed through her head. "Do you think, that if we visit places tied to our memories, we might be able to remember more stuff about ourselves?" she wondered aloud. "Anyways.. why dont we go and explore some of those other rooms. Maybe we could even take a dip in that infamous swimming pool!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

"In what bathing suit?" she chuckled along with her sister. "Well you know that Dad enjoys swimming in his coat and bow tie. I don't think he ever takes his bow tie off!" she giggled "Heaven Forbid he lose it" she shuffled around the TARDIS,opening cabinets and looking through doors.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

"I think it would end up the most hilarious day in the history of the universe though." she chuckled. "And the TARDIS has a big enough wardrobe," she pointed out, slowly remembering the one other time she had been in the blue box. "I'm sure we can find something to wear while we take a dip."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:15 pm

"Even if there wasn't im sure the TARDIS would whip something up. She does know that we're Dad's kids after all" Time spoke softly,patting the console of the TARDIS. "Won't you?" she said,her fingers tracing the lines and buttons on the console. "Oh my goodness! there's a water park in the Library as well! TO THE LIBRARY!" she yelled,racing towards the wardrobe and snatching out a TARDIS blue swimsuit. "Hm Blue isnt really my color" she srugged,slipping it on and running,barefooted towards the Library.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Raven stopped and thought about it for a while. Then chose a slightly paler blue swimming costume and went to choose a room to get changed in. She walked out of her adopted room with a TARDIS blue towel wrapped around her. She walked into the Library and looked around. "Seriously!? The TARDIS is as crazy as our dad!" She threw the towel onto a bookshelf and tentively dipped a toe intot he water. Deciding the waterss temperature was fine, she slid into the water and grinned.

[LOL The amount of fun you can have with a police public call box that is bigger on the inside and has numerous oddities that The Doctor calls rooms.]
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:31 pm

"THis is the life" Time grinned, doing a backstroke across the HUGE pool. "Now if you don't mind me im going to go play in the Water Park!" she dashed off to a huge slide,hopping in and being dumped into a deep pool filled with bubble bath.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 pm

"I'll just relax here for a while.. at least until The Doctor figures out a way to contact us through Torchwood or something. Maybe we should land somewhere? Then we could go and explore!" Raven thought aloud as she swam around the huge library-pool on her back. She stopped and dived under the water, doing all sorts of twists and spins before bursting to the surface again.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 pm

"Ah yes i suppose" suddenly a phone rang. "Did Dad leave his phone on the TARDIS?" she groaned,getting out of the bubble pool,drying off her hands and hair and running towards where the phone was located. "Who do you think it is?" she asked her sister suspiciously
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

"Probably dad actually. If its his phone, he should know the number..." she replied,m climbing out of the pool. "I'll check if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:48 pm

"ooh put it on speaker!" she urged,pressing the talk button. She pressed the speaker button herself and prepared herself for being yelled at. She stopped preparing herself. The Doctor wasn't one to yell. Knowing him he'd congratulate them on their feat! She shook her head with a grin and wait for her father to speak. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Raven braced herself, then the Doctor's voice came through, filling the console room.

"Hello my darling children!!" came the reply. "But how dare you steal my TARDIS!! I want you to bring her back to me right this instant!! ..is what i'd like to say..."
He paused, unbeknownst to the twins, The Doctor had borrowed Amy's phone and now she was asking how much the bill was gonna be for phoning someone probably half a galaxy away by now.
He shrugged, half grinning, then returned to his call, "I must admit, a congratulations is in order. It's not very often someone manages to steal my TARDIS from right under my nose...."
The timelord sighed, "I guess im probably missing out on all the fun, huh... but I can see im not going to get her back by asking.. so as long as you take care of her, and eventually bring her back.... im sure i can leave her in your care for a while... not forever mind you...."

The Doctor couldnt believe his own ears. Why on earth did he put so much trust in his kids... oh well.... there was no going back now.
"Damage her in any way and i'll feed you to the next Vashta Nerada swarm i can find. And believe me, its not nice, being eaten by Vashta Nerada... then again its over in like a second..." he paused thoughtfully then began rambling for a while.

Rory's voice came down the phone, pointing out that the longer The Doctor stayed on the phone, the bigger bill they'd get, then the more annoyed Amy would be when the bill came through. The doctor smiled apologetically then bid his farewells down the phone and ended the call.

He passed the phone Rory then leaped onto the sofa in their living room. He froze and suddenly thought 'What have I just agreed to...'
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

"Yes!" Time shouted,dancing around the room. She grinned happily. "We'll take good care of you" she assured the TARDIS, wondering where in the world her father was. She giggled at the thought of him walking all the way to a refuge. Most likely to Amy and Rory's house. She figured, vague memories of playing with the couple as a child flashing through her mind. "Well back to relaxing!" She said happily,hopping back towards the pool
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Raven grinned, "Awesome!! So where should we go first then? We might aswell make the most of our time in the TARDIS."
She ran her fingers along the console until she stopped and looked up at the screen. "Well you've always taken dad where he needed to be..." she looked up at Time, "So maybe we should just start her up and see what happens! I think i'll go and get changed, the water will feel cold now after all that."
She realised that she had dripped water all through the TARDIS corridors, then decided she;d mop it up straight after she got changed.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Time sighed "Fine.." she got back into her clothes,blow drying her hair as she hated it wet and her bow wouldn't go in while it was wet. Clipping the blue bow into her hair, she thought fond thoughts of her father. After all not every Dad would let you steal his space ship and travel the universe. She tucked her hair behind her ear and walked out into the center room of the TARDIS. "Alright then lets see what you can do?" She pulled and pushed numerous buttons and levers and the TARDIS' strange whirring noise started up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Raven did almost exactly the same, blow drying her hair and stuff and putting her clothes back on, but she didnt have a precious hair acessory, just the TARDIS key, which she replaced around her neck once more. She practically danced her way out of her adopted room... which would be where she now slept on the TARDIS. She did a quick twirl, making the bottom of her dress flare out then clam down, before stopping and walking over to the TARDIS console. She leant on the console and examined the screen. She waited patiently until the whirring stopped. She then grinned and walked over to the doors, throwing them open to reveal.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP   Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Kukan and Taimu - Doctor Who RP
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next