Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Nightfire back in action!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Team Nightfire back in action!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

His cloak billowed behind him a slight wind picking it up it was far too long for his body it dragged along behind him carrying snow. It was dark the folds of the fabric were in a billowed pattern even when the wind stopped. His hood was up he stood in the middle of the frozen river he seemed to be looking at his reflection when really he wasn't his eyes were looking at aura he could see the river it had the aura of a living creature shaman found it strange. Water with aura? He thought. that can't be right water isn't alive is it? But then again I can't even see my own aura is my aura that of a living creature? He looked to his hand but it was nothing but a black spot in his vision. Should I really be alive? He thought still looking at his hand. He had taken the life of another pokemon yet he still breathed and lived like a normal pokemon like he was just as good as the other pokemon of this planet. did this mean he was beneath everyone or maybe he was better then them maybe he had become enlightened given a higher power the power to end the existence of someone who didn't deserve it. Lance surely hadn't deserved to live so was it really so bad he had ended his life?

Shaman hadn't been able to think this throught he had been to busy with Sorren and going with him on vacation. But as he had returned he had become distant from the others, his normal friends he no longer felt could hold his interest. They're different then me now there pure I'm no longer so lucky He thought himself. Your a sinner a murderer what will you ever do with your life now? It was a different voice in his head in the aura vision he saw a clear image it was one of himself thou his colors were off his fur was red almost like a twisted demented version of himself.
" Who?" He said aloud startled.
" I'm you or what your going to be!" It cackled after it spoke a bone chilling cackle.
" What? No your red I'm blue we can't be-" Shaman stuttered.
" OH but you are this red coat please it's just the blood of the other pokemon I killed, after all I have the power to decide who lives and who dies now right?!?!" It taunted.
Shaman stumbled back his hood fell from his head and as he gotten into the habit his aura vision left also the image was gone. he had tripped when he stumbled he was now at the steam's bank sitting in snow that was cold through the fabric of the cloak.

A new side to Shaman had formed a new persona like any other emotion you had only this one this one had came forth and manifested itself in Shaman's mind right at the front haunted him questioning his actions now. It was his shadow now a mirror of his darkest self and for the first time Shaman could ever remember he was scarred. His body shivered in fear he wasn't even aware of the cold as he started to shake almost spasm o the point Shaman couldn't move himself .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Michael matched punches with Shaman. Neither one of them stopped, they both kept punching. Michael Shot a Flamethrower at the ground and flipped backwards. Michael landed on his feet and turned his back on Shaman. "I'm bored, you bore me. I'm gonna go now." He said as he started walking away.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Shaman was a calm person he was the static general type nothing shook him he constantly had that focus thinking look his eyes never slipped into anything besides concentration but everyone had their limits and their buttons and Micheal had just pushed Shaman's. His body shivered uncontrolablely and it wasn't from the cold. His eye's were blood shot he had burst a blood vessel in the side of his head." Micheal you forgot your knuckle samwitch!" He said and even faster than he had before he was right behind Micheal slightly off the ground from jumping he swung a kick to knock him on the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Nightfire back in action!    Team Nightfire back in action!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Nightfire back in action!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2