Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaman's back in action.

Go down 
+5
SereneLittleRose
Dixie
zashonfire
Ripple
Dediles
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

Shaman's back in action. Empty
PostSubject: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 am

Sorren ran into the guild. it all made sense to him now. the kidnapping. lance was taking in by Shaman, and he planned revenge. that meant the kidnapping wasn't just random, he would ask for a ransom. most likely to Shamans friends. he was trying to out think the master. still, he could be anywhere. all Sorren could do was wait for the ransom. he sat by the door of the guild waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Oyu sat, curled up in a comfy chair as a terrified looking Drifblim fluttered through the doorway. "Kekei what is it?"

"A-a-a outlaw..h-he told me to give this message to Shaman or else" the Drifblim squeaked, stuttering and sounding terrified. Boy she's a good actor.

Oyu looked shocked. "Well lets go see if he's awake and we'll see what it says"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Shaman furrowed his brow. He sat up gasping for breath, then he remembered that Dyami needed saving and he remember that he was hurt as he fell back holding his rib." Arcues dangit{like god dangit} . " Then Shaman saw the two pokemon looking at him." What? You never see a man holding his ribs in pain?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:08 pm

It took all Oyu had not the laugh at the exclamation so she contented herself with a chuckle. "this is serious Shaman. An outlaw has given this note to Kekei to give to you."

Kekei was bleeding heavily and didnt have the usual spark in her eyes. Of course this was all fake, she was an amazing actress and liar.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

" You do realize your perfectly fine right?" She was perfectly fine from Shaman's aura vision she showed no signs of distress or pain." Never mind. What's the note say?" Shaman went to grab it but keeled back over in pain." I swear to arceus I am gonna break this bed if I can't move.Just hand me the letter." Shaman was flustered and handicaped this was no gonna be an easy fight.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:16 pm

"Shh calm down Shaman." Oyu handed the paper over to the Riolu.
Kekei fluttered out of the room, the exhaustion in her eyes was rather real looking
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Sorren woke up. he had slept though the night. he stood up and ran to the infirmary. he saw the note and put two and two together. "the ransom note, from lance. what does it say?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Shaman read the note quickly then looked to Oyu." When are you gonna release me?" Shaman looked at Sorren and gave him a fill you in later face. Shaman started to think he would need help from a few members Darkshock would help and Sorren maybe Jake?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 pm

"shaman, tell me what the letter says now. i'm serious. i'm your friend and i'm not going to let you be the victim of more of lances tricks. just read the note please." Sorren said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm

" Sorren I will I need to know when I get out first if I don't know that the note means nothing." Shaman stared hardly at him. He would need his help but he needed toi know when he got out more.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm

"You may leave after you get some rest and can walk." Oyu murmured.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm

"if it means nothing then just tell us. a few minutes won't make a difference. shaman, you are a good stragitigist, but you won't let anyone else in on your plans. so please tell me, what is on that note" Sorren said, he was getting tired of how shaman treated people. he was tired of not being a part of the planning prosses. and he was sick and tired of being treated like a pawn
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

" Sorren." Shaman bit his lip from screaming at him."Do you know what it is like thinking up the things I plan. Everything you guys do is just another outcome another way to think.If I told you what to do you probably wouldn't survive. the way i work is off how well I can guess how you fight.If I told you you had to use flamethrow to set up my plan you would paraniod and use flamethrower when your better option would be Brick break. If I give you guide lines to fighting your style and your way of fighting would change and then what would I do when that screws up the plan?" Shaman looked at that note again." and right now I am wasting time when I could be planning to save her." Shaman added quietly. " Now when am I released.?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:45 pm

"I already told you" Oyu said with a roll of her eyes
Back to top Go down
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Thump, thump, thump.

Chime, chime, chime.

A small Chingling's figure burst through the door, the new exploration team member's eyes extremely wide. The bell inside her rang loudly, while her scarf fluttered behind her.

"Oh my goodness! Someone's injured. Oh my! We need to do something! Oran Berries! Do we have Oran Berries? We're going to need them! And what if he's poisoned. Oh my, oh my, oh my!" ChiChi's arms flailed wildly as if the childish Pokemon were having a spasm attack.

"Maybe we can let the poison sweat out! Yeah! That's it! SWEAT IT OUTTTTT!" she sniffles, launching her ribbons toward his figure. If successful, they would vigorously wrap the injured Pokemon and constrict gently in an attempt to keep him warm.

"He's got to live! Someone find some Oran Berries!" The young Chingling was obviously flustered. Too bad she wasn't managing to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Oyu sighed. "I reccomend that little spitfire of Ripples. Oh take along his sister as well" the yamask called, talking about the shiny Ralts twins
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 pm

"i will not help you with a plan that you won't tell me. you are very liable to get me killed if i don't know what part i play and what parts other people do." Sorren said. and with that he walked away.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Shaman sighed." I haven't killed you yet." He whispered knowing Sorren couldn't hear." Ripple will help then I'll go to find her." Darkshock he would ask too and maybe. Shaman listed in his head the possible members. Shaman came to Ripple's room and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 pm

"Ah-! Shaman! Its good to see you back on your feet!" Ripple chirruped quite like a bird. "you seem serious, whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Laurel poked her head out of Ripple's room. Her and Jay had been visiting rippleh's room, cause they always seemed to go to Laurels room instead XD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 pm

' Well I need your guy's help."Shaman looked at his feet shyly. He wasn't a shy person but he had never asked for help and he had to say how he couldn't save Dyami at her cafe." Dyami the waitress at the cafe was kiddnapped."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:23 pm

"What!? That cheerful little impossible Rufflet??" asked Laurel XDD
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

" Yeah. I have a plan I just need your help and Darkshock where is he?" Shaman closed his eyes and sensed aura for him.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:27 pm

"I dont know where Darkshock would be unless he's in the kitchens...."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:29 pm

" Here can you go and check I am gonna see if I can get some more help." Shaman ran out of the guild heading for the policee station
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman's back in action.   Shaman's back in action. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman's back in action.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next