Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. Empty
PostSubject: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

Shizu stood silently and watched Ren. For some reason, the other arrancar seemed shocked, not that Shizu particularly cared. She wondered what sort of things she would be doing, now that she was one of Ulquiorra's fracciones. Her bright blue eyes flicked from Ren to the room they were both currently stood in. Shizu taking in every little detail of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 am

Ren sighed as she felt the eyes of the Arrancar that she was in the same room with. "If you keep staring at me I'll end up with a hole in my head." she joked turning to look at the arrancar. "I'm Ren Zugaikostu. It is a pleasure to meet you." she said bowing in respect and in greeting. Standing up strait she studied the younger arrancar mostly noticing her Blue eyes, and black hair. If she hadn't known better she would of thought they were twins.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 am

"Shizu Sayo." she replied quietly. Her voice was surprisingly not muffled by the scarf.
"Pleased to meet you, Ren."

Despite the joke made earlier, her bright blue eyes continued to drink in any information that they could find.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 am

Ren stayed silent and went to the Mess Hall to get somwthing to eat, "Want to join me in the Mess hall?" she asked. Ren could sense a unique Aura about the girl. Her Aura was a deep purple color almost black even
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:42 am

"Sure." she replied, her voice almost as emotionless as Ulquiorra's himself.
Even though no one could see it underneath the scarf as she followed Ren, Shizu actually smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 am

"You know you remind me of someone." Ren said getting a green Apple. She found an empty table and sat down in it.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:24 am

"Who?" she asked curiously as she glanced at some of the food. She was unsure of what to choose to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:32 am

"I don't know. It's on the tip of my tounge I can't think of it. Maybe it'll come to me later." Ren mused taking a small bite of her apple. "Could it be possible for us to be long lost twins?" she asked Shizu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Shizu shrugged, "Anything's possible."
The younger arrancar managed to find a cookie to eat and decided to try it to see what it tasted like.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Ren laughed, "That's true. So how long have you been here?" she asked Shizu. Ren was thinking about the Soul Reaper from before the one she called an "Aura Cat".
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:45 pm

"In Hueco Mundo, or Las Noches?" she asked, nibbling on the cookie. "Not long, either way."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"So your still kind of new. I can show you around if you like." Ren offered finnishing off her apple.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"Sure.. I guess. Though I know my way around most of the place already...."
Though Shizu didn't expressly say it, she knew that this was only because of her tendencies to examine and take in every detail of every little thing. Every turning she took would almost be etched into her memory, even if she had only trodden the route once. Though there were still some corners of the building that she had yet to see at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:09 pm

""Ok then follow me!" Ren shouted in joy grabbing Shizu's hand. "Let's go see the Training Grounds." she sujjested.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Shizu blinked as Ren grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the training grounds. She wasn't the sort of person that would rush to places like this but she decided to ignore the change in her usual ways and just go with the flow.
"Will anyone be training there right now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't know if we get lucky Grimmjow may be fighting somebody weak." Ren said feeling the excitment running through her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Shizu had never seen Grimmjow battle before. "Is he powerful then? Even though he's only the sixth espada?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:31 pm

"He's far more pwoerful then you and me. But there is no way he's a match for Ulquiorra-sama." Ren said as they entered the training Grounds.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well that's to be expected. Ulquiorra-sama is Espada number four, two places higher than Grimmjow." she pointed out.
Shizu followed Ren onto the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Grimmjow was fighting an unmarked Arrancar that had chalanged him. Grimmjow had decided to put him in his place. The Arancar was banged up pretty baddly. Grimmjow smirked and began to use his Cero.

Ren was watching Grimmjow fighting the weaker Arrancar. "That guy is dead." she said siting down on the ledge.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Shizu sat next to Ren. She had seemingly reverted back to her emotionless self as she watched the fight. Her bright blue eyes we're once again seeking all the information she could gather.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Grimmjow used his Cero on the Arrancar sending him into oblivion. "That'll teach anyone that messes with me, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez the 6th Espada!!" he shouted while laughing.

Ren lowered her SP and sneaked up behind Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Isn't that just going to get her into trouble....? thought Shizu, staying seated as Ren tried to sneak up behind the sixth espada. I'm sure Ulquiorra-sama isn't the type who is going to get her out of any trouble....
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Grimmjow sensed something behind him and grabbed their face and slammed them into the ground. "Thought you could sneak up on eh?" he asked.

Ren felt her back slam into the ground. With Grimmjow's hand covering her face sha managed to speak, "Guess I still need to practice huh Grimmjow?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 pm

"Ren. You shouldn't really be bothering Grimmjow. I'm sure he has better things to do than teach you not to sneak up on your fellow comrades."
Shizu's voice showed no emotion as she spoke.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.   Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ren and Shizu - Something Interesting... I hope.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next